What's the worst movie you've recently watched?

Not the worst movie you've ever seen, merely the worst movie you've seen lately.

Free Fire. I don't watch that many movies lately because I assume they will be shit.

captain america civil war

>Trainwreck
What a fucking shitshow.

Paranormal Sexperiments

The new mad max

>it's a David Mazouz thread made by Gaypedojew
Not on my watch, miscreant. Also, look at these fucking newfags.

Go BACK.

Suicide Squad

split and some marvel movies (why do i still watch em...)

You're fucking cool

Yes I am. Now shut your cunt mouth.

Watched this to remember my teenager years when i liked these edgy stuff

I want to go to church now to cleanse myself from this atrocity.

To be frank, I don't waste my time on movies which are "bad" (as in, little to no artistic quality, lackluster writing, overall lowbrow characteristics), and thus it's quite difficult to think of which recently viewed movie has been the "worst".
but.. If I must choose then a recent movie I think was the least good then I'd pick Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

The Last American Virgin
Made me seriously reconsider whether Sup Forums was right about Jews peddling degeneracy to teenagers.

Moana. What uninspired, recycled garbage. Disney has become a shell of its former self.

But surely there's something that you're expecting to be good but it turns out it isn't? Otherwise you're very lucky

Proved refn is a hack

>I don't waste my time on movies which are "bad"
>If I must choose then a recent movie I think was the least good then I'd pick Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I feel like the reason why you don't watch a lot of bad movies is because you have a low bar.

Boss baby

>file deleted
So we can have OP images of nudity and gore stay up on a blue board but this image was the offensive one? Ridiculous!

Rogue One

Spooner

It's a movie about an autistic man falling in love a the same time his parents are forcing him to move out of their house.

It's a shame because I really like the aesthetic of the vampires and shit, but the films themselves are like badly written fanfiction.

Bad Moms

Morgan

Watched it last night. It felt like an incomplete movie that went through a shit ton of rewrites. Also Kate Mara cannot act.

It was literally only made because it's Ridley Scott's son's movie

Nepotism is ruining hollywood