Jessica Jones looks different

Jessica Jones looks different

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

krysten ritter is a pudge faced goblin and the only reason to watch jessica jones s1 is david tennant. s2 will be a complete disaster

it's true

I liked the episode where she had sex with Luke Cage

post her hairy arms!

Hows her neckgame?

this is important, as they saying goes "a good neck forgives a thousand sins"

t. a giraffe

Each S2 is supposed to be directed by a woman. You know, giving them jobs because of their gender and not their talent.

Jessica Jones was already directed by a woman you muppet

>as they saying goes "a good neck forgives a thousand sins"
dumb neccposter

I mean every episode of S2 dum-dum.

>tall
check
>slut
check
>no panties
check

no, she's still the same

look at the hair

hairy sluts general?

She's not a slut, that's just a role she plays

who's hairier?

krysten

Strange way to spell "Niggerfucker Jones"

she's cute! I bet she must have some amazing feet

Krysten has a bigger arm forest. What other hairy celebs should challenge her in a hairy arm contest?

how does a hairy arm contest work?
do they rub their arms together and see which catches light first?

Jessica's literally a woman who can do whatever she wants without fear of being hurt. She can fuck a guy, or fuck him up without breaking a sweat.

So she does. Often.

Now, cucks on Sup Forums thinks this makes her a feminist "icon" but it doesn't. Far from it.

Jessica's a monumental fuck up in every regard. She's unlikeable, scruffy, cantankerous and a mental mess. She just happens to be harder than boiled leather. But with zero discipline. Even Luke Cage only used her to get his dick wet, as he says in his own series.

Everyone who thought JJ was a feminist show never actually watched it.

>Jessica Jones without David Tennant

This is going to be Iron Fist-tier

So I just finished this and I think this might be the most SJW/Tumblr thing I have ever seen in my life. Let's go through the list of bullshit.

>feminist main hero
>white make evil villian
>white male villain uses rape against hero which is portrayed as absolutely worse than death
>5 unnecessary long winded interracial sex scenes with black side kick
>black man is a strong buck who is very smart and morns the death of a wife he apparently loved and was faithful to
>all secondary white characters are portrayed as incompetent or redneck stereotype
>white brother and sister family fuck each other and are both insane
>gay characters are everywhere
>gay marriage and divorce are issues explored
>gay main lawyer was gender swapped from the comic turning a proud straight white man into a cold lesbian woman
>secondary white male villian goes through a journey unlike a stereotypical MRA:
>unconfident white male gets mind controlled then falls in love with a woman but gets too clingy and demanding, forces her to adopt his thinking or else causes her to have conflicts wit h her female friend eventually goes off the deep end attacking both woman out of pure hate
>he literally takes red pills to make himself stronger, the more he takes the more vicious and irrational he gets
>when the woman tries to take the red pills it nearly kills her showing how bullshit it is

There is more but I think this covers the bigger points. Thoughts?

Emma's hairier

I agree

Wow you're a crybaby

You know this is a show based on comicbook characters right?

How does that refute anything I said?

You listed a bunch of stuff that happened in the show, in a particularly whiny manner. What's to refute?

Lol. They put make cream on their arms and rub them together. The one whose arm is bare first. Eva Green as referee

i wasn't being whiny and it's called making a case.

*nair cream

>stating facts is whiny
Really gets that noggin' joggin'

>i wasn't being whiny

Could have fooled me. That's a lot of complaining about a show that you must have known would focus heavily on a female main character and rape victim and her big black boyfriend. Since that's literally what the comics are about.

are you one of these faggots on the internet who if they criticize your favorite game/movie/show you call them toxic, spoiled and entitled because you are coming off this way bro.

No, I just don't get why you would watch a show you must have known you would hate beforehand.

I like it. How about Roberts vs Ritter, Lily James vs Emilia Clarke, Taylor Swift vs Zooey Deschanel, Camren Bicondova vs Sarah Hyland. Whose arms end up bald first?

Theyre not facts they're your interpretation of the shows events through your "everything is liberal propaganda" world view

I didn't though I generally like all the other Netflix shows even the one the black man she is fucking is in.

You wankers almost made me miss a perfectly good tv show because of the incessant 'it's sjw!!' whining.

Luckily for me I took a look for myself and gound that yet again Sup Forumstards were fucking wrong.

You niggers may always accuse people of being reddit but at least they're not a sad little fucking hivemind that hates anything even remotely about women.

>Libcucks are making propaganda to hate the white male!
You do know the source material is older than the American teenagers proclaiming their loyalty to their SJW/Alt right braindead groups right?

Getting blacked speeds up Hitting the wall

Why don't we have forearm hair/body hair threads anymore? Even in threads like this there's like 2-3 arm hair pics and that's it.

they're turning the frogposters gay

You can't listen to Sup Forums. It's all a joke.

What are you talking about? Did you read one guy say something about that? I thought JJ was alright, and have said that. My ranking is

DD>JJ=IF>LK

DD2 > LK > DD1 > JJ > IF

I find it hard to believe that NONE of the good episodes in season one were directed by women.

Well at least I know whose body to use when I need to iron my shirts.

What did you like so much about Luke Cage. I found it entertaining until Cotton Mouth died. Then it just became stupid. I honestly thought Jessica Jones and Iron Fist was better, but not by a wide margin.

Start one up... let's have a hairy arm showdown with some well fuzzed celebs

Is she gonna ruin it?

this guy made it hard to watch luck cage
his over the top acting was just bad
reminds me of snart from the flash

>doesn't like captain cold

The aesthetic, the fact that it actually gave Rosario Dawson something to do, in general it just cam across a lot more grounded which I like.

I fucking hated the characters in iron Fist. Struggling to think of a single one I didn't either dislike or outright hate.

She looks like a tumblrtranny

It'll only be ruined if they employ the godawful coreographer from Iron Fist to do the fight scenes.

>Sup Forums thinks she's a qt when staring in some irrelevant sitcom
>Gets blacked
>Countless posts about how she's a whore, ugly as fuck, descrptions on how they'd kill her
Why does Sup Forums get so emotional about female actresses? It's creepy as fuck.

Yeah. I agree with that. I didn't like his character at all. Actually I don't like him as an actor, I thought he was terrible in Boarwalk Empire too.

I'd give Rosario Dawson something to do, if you catch my drift.

good lord

disgusting

>Blacked slut has deformed arms and nasty tummy
Noone suprised.

>disgusting waxed cunt

This desu
It was honestly my favorite of the series until he started showing up, now I can't help but rank it below Daredevil S1 and Jessica Jones overall.

You're black aren't you?

Why does Daredevil do so many spinning airkicks that just end up with him falling to the floor afterwards in Season 1?

No

ok then just a cuck

Somebody post her monstrous feet already

she is black herself though

I cucked your mom last night

She's got the aids. The gay aids. needle aids or african aids, not the straight aids.

>having sex in your underwear
What

Daredevil season 1 is the best season for these shows. That is not debatable. After that you can argue whats second. To claim anything from Luke Cage was better is because you are either black or a cuck.

cuck memes aside I'm not watching a show where the main character has interracial sex with black guys.

I just wouldnt be able to take her seriously whatosever, it's a fucking joke lol

But I did say Daredevil S1 was better. I said that if Luke Cage had stayed as good as it was in the first half of the show, then I would have been able to put it higher, but because the second half shit the bed so hard, Daredevil and Jessica Jones are better.

Ok, cuck memes aside, why?

I never understood why people like her so much. She's a 6 AT BEST under her makeup.

You said it was the best of the series at one point.

It's funny because you look at her dad John Ritter, and he looked white, but then you see Krysten Ritter and she looks like a hairy Mexican. It's like, "you got this from that?"

I dated a Lithuanian girl for like two months my senior year of college who looked a lot like Krysten Ritten. She was tall like Ritter, too.

She emigrated to the states with her sister when she was like 15 and I quickly found out that she was super antisemitic. Talked all the time about how Jews controlled the world.

why her pusi look like that?

marry her. shes a keeper.

Yeah, the atmosphere it built up was better, and it was alot less silly when it came to dispatching people of importance. In Daredevil they did it constantly to the point where it just lost impact. Fisk was great but personally I found Cottonmouth better, he was just more charismatic and had more interesting circumstances surrounding him. He was also in a position where his actions had actual consequences and he was actually affected by the actions of Luke Cage, whereas with Fisk it wasn't the same at all. I understand it was to build up a feeling of hopelessness, but the payoff for it was really not that great. The girl whose name I forget basically accomplished more than Daredevil did just by killing his assistant, which set the rest of everything into motion. All the dialogue about him and Murdock being similar was under extremely weak pretenses and I never bought it even once, though admittedly that's a thing comics do all the time with their villans to try and make them seem more compelling, but it rarely ever works.

>having a low double digit IQ brainwashed by neonazis
>keeper

you Sup Forums SJWs really aren't people

cuck

God is this really necessary in a show based on childrens comics

It happens in those comics though user

They have a caramel baby together

It's based on Alias, a comic series that was specifically meant to be Marvel's new adult lineup at the time.

Good goys aren't really people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

This describes everyone on Sup Forums. You're the lowest intellects in the modern world.

>good goys

nobody identifies as "alt-right"

The comic this is based on has anal.

Plen