Wtf I love Gawker now

wtf I love Gawker now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHow1B32WZw
youtu.be/gcpv3l6csBw?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Gawker. I'm happy Hogan big leg dropped those cunts. Good bye to piss maggoty rubbish.

>outing billionaires and releasing celebrity sex tapes is real journalism, guys

Jennifer's picture reveal was a big no no but fuck Hogan, they said. And I'm happy it blew up in their faces. I even read they made a pedophilia Joke and got taken down because of it. These people are animals, animals that got what they deserved.

lol @ Gawker., I pray it happens to buzzfeed and others next

>Gawker still alive
>Hogan still cucked
DUDE LETS USE THIRD PARTY AFFAIRS AS OUR DIGITAL PLAYGROUND LMAO

Did any of you actually watch the trailer?

youtu.be/PHow1B32WZw

it immediately goes from Hogan to rich people are bad, to trump is curbing free press.

cringe. muh free speech. go to any college and see how free speech works if they do not agree

>journalism is worth protecting
t. journalists

the thing i learned is that rich people can fuck anyone at anytime they just have to wait for the proper lawsuit and pour money like a motherfucker to drown them. yeah I kinda like gawker also

Why do these people argue leaking someones sex tape is a free speech issue? Do these idiots really think that living in a society where anyone can publicly broadcast anyone elses private life with impunity and PROFIT from it is a good thing?

it completely undermines their documentary, i don't know why they decided to build the foundation of their argument on gawker of all fucking media outlets

>
thats the point that even this shtty website has the right to publish anything, you dont get to choose whats right and how peter thiel fucked themv

>peter thiel fucked themv
Everyone's glad he did. They're vultures, hypocrites and scum. Modern 'journalism' is a fucking embarrassment and nobody should have an ounce of sympathy for them.

Fuck Netflix.

They argue that either Hate Speech isn't Free Speech or that Freedom of the Press is different(somehow) to Freedom of talking/attacking someone.

Fuck Netflix for producing this shit.
Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Nick Denton and cofounders are personally bankrupt

Damn Peter you still mad?

BUBBA ARMY HERE"S THE DEAL BOOPITY DER DER

I'm so fucking sick of Netflix at this point. Oh boohoo a billionaire funded the legal defense team for a guy whose sex tape was used for profit by "journalists" and that means free speech is dead apparently

fuck off, Gawker got what was coming to it. Shitty clickbait site that wouldn't no journalistic integrity if it tied it down and raped its wife

Cuckolding ruined Hulk Hogan's life. The lesson I got from this docu is stear clear away from any cucks who might be secretly filming you banging his wife.

>HULK HOGAN WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

Wow how did they sneak that in?

>Hulk's a cuck

Fairly certain Hulk was the bull and his friend was the cuck.

>"sure hulk, BROTHER, you can sleep with my wife"
>*secretly films you plowing my wife*
>*leaks tape*

Yeah, surely it was his name that attractred people and not the brand itself. You guys should've gone for Gawker's credibility as a whole instead of faking concern about muh privacy when every new fappening update has its threads maxed out.

>every single one of the first page of top comments is shitting on it

Glad that the cancer known as Gawker is fin.

I'm really curious how someone could portray a group that totally invaded someone's privacy positively.

It's important that the very rich are able to use the legal system to take down people who wrong them in any way. It was never about Hogan, it happened because Gawker said Peter Theil is gay and he got butthurt about it.

Dubs of truth confirmed

>anyone should have a right to publish anything

t. Yellow journalist

>unironically saying Drumpf

lol I always thought those people were just a meme

that IS the meme you retard

Pls no bully

>ywn suck Thiel's dick for eternally BTFO of Gawker

How do I live with myself?

>Muckraking is okay: The Movie

Wait, is this bullshit actually trying to defend Gawker? Fucking Gawker? As if a celeb tabloid site is some bastion of free speech?

I don't care if a billionaire jumped in and financed their downfall for personal reasons, that's a good use of the money. Noble almost.

I hate Hogan, Gawker, rich people and American "judicial system".

I'm sure they're trying to go for a slippery slope kind of thing.

Hopefully he gets the reverse aging thing going so I an suck his 20 ear old dick.

Moar leik "JEWdicial system" amirite!?!??!? XD

The American judicial system is loads better than some European systems

Christ some countries give you three judges and that's it, the most leftist sentencing always takes place.

>commie jugoslavian shitholes who have been at war for the last 30 years have shitty systems

hmmm really

>you will never be Peter Thiel's blood boy

Fucking this for the love of God.

I'm pretty sure the "Just three judges" is a Sweden thing.

I fucking LOVE Thiel.

I hope he gets his way in the trump administration and deregulates the FDA so medical innovation happens much faster.

He wants to change the FDA so drugs only have to be determined safe and not effective.
The market/doctors/researchers/consumers/testing agencies will determine if they are effective or not.

I really hope this happens because we need more innovation in healthcare technology.

Doesn't make your system any better senpai.

>mfw thought 12 angry men was a stupid film because no country could have that stupid system

>gawker
>NO DONT LOOK AT HER NUDES ITS RAPE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>HAHAHAHHA look at this hulk hogan sex tape we wont take down hahaha

youtu.be/gcpv3l6csBw?t=66
(1.06)

The press really love pretending they're heroes.

Leaving it to consumers to decide if something is effective or not? What could go wrong! Gluten free for everyone, my cousins sister swears by it!

This is awful wtf are you thinking. Safe and effective should go hand in hand.

We don't need 1,000 aisles for the looming Cancer Cures just because it passed a Safe barrier. Absolutely predatory

I'm a full on transgender SJW trump hating fag but fuck Gawker.

Yeah, in court one of the guys was asked if there was anything that would have stopped them from releasing a video like that, and he said maybe if the person was too young. They asked him how young too young is, and he went 'Four?', then later tried to play it off as a joke.

I'm a regular Gawker user but I fucking hate tranny SJW faggots like yourself.

Almost like the ebil SJWs of media are Jews doing that to make money.

>when your best defense strategy is muh 6 million

>I fucking LOVE Thiel.
me too man, me too

>What could go wrong!
Things can always so wrong.
It's going to be a million times better than if the corporate corrupt FDA monopolized it though.

Stay ignorant.

>Safe and effective should go hand in hand.
Ideally yes, but the FDA is mostly corrupt and makes these things happens SUPER fucking slow. They stop certain drugs from coming to market for the benefit of big pharma. They also allow terrible drugs onto the market and tell everyone they are safe.
Third party testing agencies similar to Underwriter Laboratories would be far superior.

>Absolutely predatory
the only predator here is you denying emerging potential cancer cures to people

Holocaust didn't happen.

>Muh free speech
The 1st amendment only protects you from the government not from shitting on other people. Nice try, Gawker.

Virtually everyone is deeply irrational and acts based on emotion then comes up with a rationalization for their behavior after the fact

this would probably qualify, but you wouldn't get hired
I think most people agree with this

What did the butthurt Sup Forumstards mean by this?

>he still has a netflix subscription

How shit fuck my asshole what sort of reality is this
Gawker got served a COURT ORDER to take down the original post back in 2013. They formally fucking refused and instead they removed the video and put up links to another mirror of it.

Of course make this a free speech issue and try to fit Trump somewhere in there
These fucking faggots holy shit at least wait a couple more years before writing some sort of bizzaro alternative history """documentary"""

>not having Patrick Stewart as Hulk Hogan
PASS

>I think most people agree with this

hahahahaha

t. denton

He's not wrong. At least in a way. It's the kind of thing people will only either admit in private, or agree with for almost everyone, but themselves.

this reminds me, did anyone watch the documentary by that indian guy about hillary and the democrat's corruption or whatever? i was curious about it but never got around to watch it

maybe not your >I'm a rational skeptic atheist types, but I think a lot of people realize that feelings matter more than facts to most people.

Why did they think that was going to go over smoothly with the court? Are they autistic? One wouldn't joke about pedophilia when you're being sued for sexual defamation.

>implying Sup Forums watches the electric jew or cares enough about it to make accounts on the rottenjewmato

Its all about freedom of press right? hmmm

This is your argument?

I don't know what's worse. It being a really awfully timed joke, or him making a sincere statement, then later trying to play it off as a joke.

>redditor in tears

We also have to point out Hogan wasn't the only person Gawker posted nudes of.

Is there something wrong with men having rights?