Transformers The Last Knight

What did you think?

Personally thought it was alright. Had some decent shots and the action was decent. Had a pretty shit villain though and Optimus was lame both as evil and good. They could've made the whole film about him wrecking shit in Nemesis mode but pussied out

Still looking forward to the BD rip for the scenery scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYDkoJsj8CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpity

The girl was shit and had zero purpose in the move, but otherwise it was alright and not as bad as everyone's pretending.
The retconning pissed me off as well though

You mean the Spanish girl? I liked her and wish she had a bigger role but I think they're saving her for some expanded universe shit.

What retconning?

It was pretty decently decent. There were a lot of decent things about the film. Overall, I found my experience watching it to be pretty decent.

Fair enough, I just found her annoying and thinking she was a hardass.

>Optimus being surprised how much of a shithole Cybertron is, despite seeing it 8 years earlier and get destroyed yet it's somehow still around
>The Allspark not being the Transformers creator
>The creators not being the organic life specifically shown in 4
>T1 Bublebee "I wish to stay with the boy" T5 Prime "I haven't heard your voice since the fall of Cybertron"
>The Cube is why we came to Earth, hah lol no we're actually here to harvest the sun. GATCHA AGAIN Megatron actually came here to meet with Sentinel. LOL the most powerful artifact in the universe next to the cube was entrusted to a fucking drunk.

>Lockdown "everywhere in the universe I've been, all you species are exactly the same, you all think you're the centre of the universe, you have no idea"
>Lol surprise Earth's literally at the centre of all this shit
>They say Sam's family was an off branch of a super secret order and imply him, carly, and his parents are now dead, ruining another happy ending and you gotta link fucking everything.

I dunno, there's more and it really pisses me off

Good points. I agree the film did shit on the previous films pretty hard. I had no idea why Optimus was surprised seeing Cybertron as a shithole when he told that to Sam in the first film.

Yeah, I enjoy the film, they're fun and they deliver on that, so I just get mad when their writers are so lazy and forget previous films, I always hate series' that ignore that the other films happen.
But the fact that at the end of 3 in Primes speech at the end he literally say Cybertron is no more because the bridge collapsed in on itself, then suddenly here it is floating in space.

>at the end of 3 in Primes speech at the end he literally say Cybertron is no more

He actually doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYDkoJsj8CE

>>The Allspark not being the Transformers creator
>>The creators not being the organic life specifically shown in 4

Quintessa is a liar by her nature. Its possible she was created by the creators along witht he rest of the Primes. The rest were given life by the allspark.

>T1 Bublebee "I wish to stay with the boy" T5 Prime "I haven't heard your voice since the fall of Cybertron"

It never felt like his "real" voice, anyway. I see it more like a synthesized voice.
>Lockdown "everywhere in the universe I've been, all you species are exactly the same, you all think you're the centre of the universe, you have no idea"
>Lol surprise Earth's literally at the centre of all this shit

Could be taken as a hint of all this Unicron nonsense, if anything. with humans mostly being collateral (except when a certain few are important)

>>They say Sam's family was an off branch of a super secret order and imply him, carly, and his parents are now dead, ruining another happy ending and you gotta link fucking everything.

The "Witwiccans" or whatever are dead, not necessarily Sam. Sam's family never knew any ties they'd have, which is likely distant, just some off branch only related by name. And sam always expressed frustration over not being important anymore,so he probably never found out or got initiated. All the Witwiccans are dead, but Sam was not one.

>That Suicide Squad Decepticon montage
No Bay stahp

I liked her, but she was kind of pointless.

She's a kid so of course she's cocky.

RLM BTFO this trash, LOL. Miss me with this garbage, Bay Boys!

>Reddit letter media

What a bunch of hacks

>Nu-male letter media
Are they still doing that "I'm too cynical to have fun but I will also eat up any Marvel shit" thing?

She's apparently the new lead human alongside Lennox and Epps. Marky Mark is leaving and probably taking Merlin's granddaughter with him.

the british girl is hot, so is quintessa's human form. would fuck both.

the little baby dinobots were cute too.

so far, much better than trans 4.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

I liked it. The storyline is fucked beyond all recognition but the entire third act is beautiful visually and Anthony Hopkins made me kek when he starts yelling at people on the HMS

Idk why anyone needs to defend themselves for liking these movies. I'll take this shit over Nu Wars or Capeshit any day

>introduce cool decepticons
>give them 30sec of screen time
>kill them off quickly

post the hot babe, that would be my only reason to watch this

Do you prefer them young or old?

Honestly surprised at how nice it looked. Bay outdid himself there.

>this is Cogman, hes a headmaster!
>headmasters are tiny human sized dudes that transform into a head that plugs into a bigger transformer body and controls it
>the toy for Nitro Zeus has a removable head that a headmaster can plug into
>never do anything with it in the movie

>we could have had Cogman take over Nitro Zeus body with Anthony Hopkins riding around on his shoulder cursing at decepticons

>changing the aspect ratio between three different sizes literally every single time they change shot

Probably because people watch movies for something that is coherent in any way rather than just to be contrarian on an anime image board.

What did Bay mean by that? I'm geniunely curious.