Game of Thrones will be back in a few weeks...

Game of Thrones will be back in a few weeks, which means that /got/ is coming back with it and will turn this board into an absolute shitfest for 10 weeks.

How does it feel knowing that Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13274553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels awesome and I am hype

>worst board on Sup Forums
That's debatable.
strawpoll.me/13274553

Its gunna be longer than 10 weeks. You're forgetting the preshitpost and after the shitpost aftermath. I hope the GoT redditors get banned. That forced Horror "Hold the door" forced meme was cancerous as fuck.

well only 7 ep's this season but you're correct

I get that you're being hyperbolically dramatic, but how does a general ruin a board? I don't much care for the show, so i don't frequent them, but isnt the point that it's a sandbox for fans, so as to remove them from over saturating the board at large?

>How does it feel knowing that Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums?
Actually, the worst board is /qa/. Go check it out right now if you want to vomit.

>I dont know how to autohide threads

The GoT fags don't stay in the general. Are you fucking new? Last year they spammed some shitty forced Hordor meme for a week. In fact the forced a new shitty meme for a week after every single episode.

Yeah it's a tough one, between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is fucking trash but at least it accomplishes its purpose as a board, for schizophrenics to masturbate over their political beliefs.

Sup Forums on the other hand should be an interesting board, but instead just spouts memes and is second in the chain of Sup Forums's human centipede. Both are terrible boards but it's a toss-up on which is more pathetic.

The Season 7 trailers made me wince in embarrassment. Even the walking dead spinoff is less faggy than this show. GoT 5-7 is catered towards dykes.

>autohide Game of Thrones threads as it's airing
>80% of the board's threads disappear
Wew lad. Just wew.

Nice blog. If you don't like the board then fuck off.

>turn the board into an absolute shitfest

so business as usual then

He's right though.

Then fuck off no one cares about your crying.

Isnt this the last season?

i happen t oagree with him

I think we should raid Sup Forums with non-political Sup Forums content

He is right. Take this L.

second to last

4 spinoffs to come

>4 spinoffs

and not one of them is dunk and egg or roberts rebellion

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are absolute garbage. Everything else is just up to your taste but as far as internet forums go they are all pretty good

But if you weren't going to post in those threads, what is the difference? How stupid are you?

>4

It's five faggot

As long as you shits stay out of Twin Peaks generals.

I don't care if he's right you thick cunt.

Go for it. Do something fun. Stop crying about shit you don't like on the internet.

>a group of lying redditors who did everything in their power to force a general on Sup Forums against the wishes of the board care about the state of the board
Take your L and leave.