JLeaks

>Whedon was overheard remarking that the current state of Ben Affleck's Batman was "far too disturbed and quasi-fascist." He then mentioned he intended to restore the character to a figure of justice, as opposed to rage and revenge.

Pathetic nu male is ruining the best portrayal of Batman in live action.

Not surprising

>"Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap."

all completely bollocks.

He's such a bland fucking idiot.

Heard the next trailer at comic con will feature black suit superman. Imo, they shouldn't spoil him in any trailers, they should keep him a surprise for the movie

>Superman coming back in Justice League is a surprise

lol

>muh fascism. fuck drumpf and fuck white people
Bravo, Joss!

>quasi-fascist
sooo...accurate to the character?

>Whedon was overheard remarking that the current state of Ben Affleck's Batman was "far too disturbed and quasi-fascist."
That's exactly what the characters always been. Idiot.

To bad you dont have a source and your word means shit

>all these DCucks for weeks hyping his Whedons jump from Marvel
>tfw they realize he was the reason the 2nd Avengers movie was mediocre at best
No givesies-backsies!

>when your daughter commits suicide so you take time off to be with your family and allow the studio to finish your masterpiece without you but they hire a hack who doesn't understand your artistic vision and thinks your work needs generic plot conventions because fuck being avant-garde

>This pathetic attempt at false flagging

kek, why are Marlel poojeets so cringey for fellow DC bros?

*blocks your tweets*

I'd get angry if I cared.

He constantly shits on the Punisher and hates Wolverine. Marvel had to force him to write the character.

How do we get him back, bros?

Nice fascist idiocy.
Word on the street is that he'll wear a black mask too. Cannot wait.

lmao

Issue of Runaways in which Whedon shits on the Punisher.

someone post those screencaps of his rejected wonder woman script, they're fucking gold

What even is "fascism" anymore?

Batman has literally always been a fascist dictator of Gotham and in some Jl arcs cough cough Tower of Babel cough, the entire world.

A buzz term like nazi or literaly hitler

Your post is, for starters.

Yes, let's mock and degrade and laugh at a script about a powerful woman, that's not fascist at all! /s

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

They're just butthurt that the mouse shitcanned redhead Mary Jane and all American jerk Flash Thomson for diversity.

>HuffPost Entertainment asked director Joss Whedon how he felt about the matter.

>“People have made it very clear that they are fed up with movies where entire cities are destroyed, and then we celebrate,” Whedon said, recognizing that of all of those things crashing into other things is an attempt to harness somewhat newly found visual effects.

>“Now, I watched ‘The Dark Knight’ and I thought of that as riffing on the genre,” he said. “That was a superhero movie as ‘The Godfather.’ And I was like, ‘But I just still want to see a superhero movie!’ We had just gotten the technology to make it awesome, and I wasn’t ready to be post-modern about it yet.”

>There is an inherent clash that characterizes the genre, and Whedon is tapped into that discordance more so than the use of CGI. “You’re in a constant state of being pulled both ways at all times,” he said, “You’re trying to make a populist film with fascist iconography that is just bigger, and better, and longer, and trying to break that down and find a weakness and humanity.”

>Ultimately, what Whedon finds important in his work (and what we will see in “Avengers: Age of Ultron” which he wrote and is currently filming in the U.K.) is that emphasis on humanity.

>when your films are so bad your ex-wife's hapa daughter kills herself

>During a Tumblr Q&A, one person asked if the popularity of superhero movies might have something to do with "the rise of authoritarian wannabe regimes all over the world." The director responded in the affirmative.

>"I think you’ve addressed an issue that’s bugged me for years — that was the chief conflict in Ultron," Whedon wrote. "Superhero stories are on some level fascistic. I still love them, but you’ll notice that as much as I love the elevated self, I hate the idea of the few being rightfully better than/in control of the many. That’s why buffy shares her power at the end of the show, to lay down the western mythos and create stories celebrating community."

>While fascism wasn't really part of the conversation in those films, that charge has been levied at Frank Miller's 1986 take on Batman in The Dark Knight Returns, which sees the hero declare a one-man war on crime, while other comics, such as Alan Moore's Watchmen, have also explored the unsavory implications of superheroes and society.

>For Whedon, he says this concern hasn't put him off the genre.

>"I still want to make westerns. And superhero movies. The tension between those conflicting views will, I hope, keep my work from becoming a polemic," wrote Whedon.

What a pretentious cunt, he'd be the first sent to the gulag

> anybody giving a single fuck what this fag has to say about anything

What does he mean by fascist?

He's right, you know.

I hate this fucking faggot so much. Why can't he get aids and die already?

i don't think he knows what the word means

>hate the idea of the few being in control
Does this retard know anything about human history?

Based Joss putting shitty cape """""kino""""" to rest and ushering in a new era of capecinema

kek

Well I guess we're fortunate that that's where was already headed then, huh? Surely you didn't think that BvS Bruce was intended to be anything other than the character out-of-bounds and depicted at his most disturbed and villainous.

BvS Batman was awesome as a villain. He'll be unambiguously awesome as a hero.

Vox unintentionally making the case that Trump is a superhero

>I hate the idea of the few being rightfully better than/in control of the many

Literally doesn't know what fascism means

>On Wednesday, filmmaker and Avengers director Joss Whedon announced the launch of his progressive, anti-Trump super PAC Save the Day with a video—starring Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Neil Patrick Harris, among Hollywood celebrities—urging young people to register and vote.

>The Hollywood Reporter notes that Whedon, who donated to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign this year, began convening small gatherings of Hollywood writers and talent before the 2016 Democratic National Convention to discuss what they could do to support Team Hillary. In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Whedon said his pitch to his famous friends was to create “a voting PSA to help get out the vote and stop orange Muppet Hitler.”

Crimson Commander is so based. Love the poster "Crimson Commander". Has made the best posts ITT so far. Let's give it up for Crimson Commander! And by "give up" I mean cede and by "it" I mean all our power and authority as anons!

>everything I don't like is fascism

>Summer poster doesn't know how to reply

Color me surprised

The biggest mistake mankind ever did was let a nu-male finish the work of a Chad. Whedon simply doesn't get the meaning of power and good. He should stick to mocking disabled girls on Twitter.

damn, nu males look like THAT? *hides nazi paraphernalia*

>finally get a new, interesting take on batman, fueled by rage and revenge
>some marvelcuck comes and ruins it all
it was fun while it lasted lads

Could all non-Crimson Commander posters please stop polluting this thread

That DC has fallen into the hands of this pathetic cuck is a sad reflection of the times.

>From the guys that brought you "Wonder Woman is a discombobulated mess"

W-what's he gonna do to Batfleck in JL?

Whedon is the type of person that would consider the mountain scene in BvS with Jonathan redundant and even maybe problematic. What retard thought this idiot was a good fit for Snyder's trilogy?

My god, i thought JL would be great. But now hope it will fucking flop and they dump his retarded asshole.

kill yourself to death

Why does Sup Forums post completely fake stories and pretend they're real?

Because this place is full of retards who like to jerk off over hate.