Abloo bloo I wasn't invited to the wedding of a co-worker from a job I had 12 years ago :(

>abloo bloo I wasn't invited to the wedding of a co-worker from a job I had 12 years ago :(

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/drake-bell-didnt-text-josh-peck-when-he-got-engaged-w489012
pizzabottle.com/36580-josh-peck-responds-drake-bells-salty-tweets-non-existent-wedding-invite/.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNBvQ3BQ9Dg
youtu.be/d9IohS3CfTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>abloo bloo I obsess over D-list celebrities

Was it autism?

op never had a brother or friend close enough to consider their brother

Josh invited John Stamos to his wedding and not Drake lol

>Drake Bell is D-list celeb

in what world do you live? he was a star on Nickelodeon and had his own band, you cunt

Has Miranda said anything about this yet? Genuinely devastating news

Drake pls.

>I hurt myself today

ITT: Gossiping bitches and faggots

stfu bitch ass

Based Evans

At least he went in head-first.

HE WAS HIS BROTHER

>all that debt

What happened? How did he do this to himself?

>didn't bother trying to keep up relationship with josh
>no contact for over a year
>furious to not get invited

gee it's like you aren't friends at all and you just shared some time together a decade ago you rat fuck

so F-list?

I would sacrifice my left nut to have John fucking Stamos at my wedding

It's even worse than that.

>No real contact for THREE years, only through social media like twitter and instagram
>Don't even congratulate him on the engagement
>Surprised when you aren't invited to the wedding

Are we really surprised that Drake makes these stupid decisions to stir up shit when it's his own fault to begin with?

Let it go, drake. You suffered enough.

hey Drake can you hook me up with some Disneyland tickets?

Weren't they friends, even before Drake and Josh?

He bought a 5 million dollar house because me made lotsa money one year and thought he would keep making that much. Then he didn't and things fell apart.

Kek'd

Did he actually write that

hot

See, this is why I never do loans or risk big investments. They are too risky and anything can happen.

Does that mean I can furry ERP with him

Thats why I always pictured if I ever made that kind of money in that career, I would be pretty modest with it. Not insanely modest but I would never spend more than a million on a house. Just spend it so you can live comfortably

>No real contact for THREE years
Drake guest starred on Grandfathered last year with Josh Peck

> “True colors have come out today. Message is loud and clear. Ties are officially cut. I’ll miss you brotha.”
>"Loyalty is key,"
>"ALWAYS remember where you came from."

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/drake-bell-didnt-text-josh-peck-when-he-got-engaged-w489012

That's probably what I would do. Then again, I'm autistic enough to have already pre-planned what I'd do if I won the lottery. even though it'll never happen.

Step 1: Give some to charity because it's the "right" thing to do.

Step 2: Take about 1/3rd of it, put it in a swiss bank account or something. Never touch this money for any reason. This is my "if shit goes south and I ran out of money" emergency fund.

Step 3: Buy a house. Like you said, nothing stupid expensive or anything. Just enough to live well enough in. Maybe in Cleveland, Ohio. Seems like a nice enough place from the times I've visited.

Step 4: Take about a quarter of what's left, stick it in a college fund. If I have kids, use it to pay for their college. If not, use it for my brother and sister to send their kids to college. If somehow that doesn't happen, just leave it to them when I die or something, idk.

Step 5: Put the rest in some bank accounts and live off the generated interest for the rest of my life. If it's enough, also buy every video game console and the best gaming CPU money can buy every 4-5 years. Not like I'll need a job or anything from now on and will have loads of free time.

>"Drake was upset that Dan Schneider was there"
Who?

That's basically what Josh did

At least he went in head-first.

He was an idiot who thought he could ride off his Drake and Josh fame forever. Whenever he's interviewed he constantly has to bring that show up because he has nothing else worth talking about.

dan "the hymen divider" schneider

JUST

Leave him alone pls

"And, he also clarified that he and Drake have not spoken or hung out in three years. According to Josh, their relationship on social media is just that – social media. They tweet back and forth sometimes, but they haven’t had a serious friendship in years."

Taken from pizzabottle.com/36580-josh-peck-responds-drake-bells-salty-tweets-non-existent-wedding-invite/. Don't know how reputable the source is, but I don't know how much I would consider Drake guest starting as actual contact, rather than just a business move. But hey if this source is wrong then I fully admit to spouting bullshit.

Dan "up inside her" schneider

>abloo bloo

Tell me how I know you're from Tumblr.

Dan "Hold Her Tighter, She's a Fighter" Schneider

Can we save him before it's too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNBvQ3BQ9Dg

Stop that. It's not what you think it means when he said that.

Does he browse?

Confirmed autism
youtu.be/d9IohS3CfTY

But real estate has been constantly rising and the bubble is nowhere next to stopping. He should have made loads of money instead of losing it

FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

He was A-list in our childhoods

Where is everyone? This board is so dead. What happened?

That fucking cunt egged him on. Stupid fucking show like that needs controversy.

Damn...this guy is so manly... F*ck...

It's midsummer, everyone is out partying in europ. Otherwise it's looking just fine to me.

Shut up. You were the Human Torch before MCu and that's all you'll ever be!

Dan ''the man with a plan to get her in the van'' Schneider

He reminds me of Bojack Horseman

>abloo bloo
Was it autism?

Who's the guy on the right?

Looks like the guy who plays Kublai Khan in Marco Polo but it might just be because they both look mongolian

Beyonce

It is, he's in Doctor Strange aswell

Jackie Chan, he put on some weight.

Jackie Chan would be turning in his grave if he heard you say that.

Are we going to pretend that he didn't try and kill himself by slitting his wrist and then changed his mind and desperately held his wrist so that he did not pass out from the massive amount of blood loss?