When was the last time you watched a movie with someone else?

when was the last time you watched a movie with someone else?
hardmode: family doesn't count
a year for me, watched shutter island.

>mfw never

Almost two years ago. It was the new terminator

I watched something with an ex sometime last year

Jurassic World.

2006 when I went to watch 300 with a friend from college.

a few days ago, Moana

Don't any of you have friends?

it's better alone
last time for me was a rare trip to the kinoplex with my ol' dad and little brother to see Kong: Skull Island, as the original is my dad's favorite

I get all my friends on discord and we watch em. Does that count?
Last thing we watched was straw dogs

I saw guardians 2 with some friends, but my brother was there too

here.
I have friends, lots of good friends actually.
But i don't watch movies with them.
We talk about politics, beer and bitches, with the ocassional banter, like men were meant to.
We never talk about movies and never considered watching one together.
I watch movies with my dad and little sister tho, so i'm not that fucked.

this, it's generally anti-social to watch movies with friends, unless it's light fare. I know a lot of Sup Forums disagrees as they're the ones forcing their friends to watch a movie they think is 'important' and getting mad when they zone out and text and stuff.

Two weeks ago I showed Excalibur to my buddy. Great brokino desu.

Friday, girls from work

>he doesn't drink beer and watch action movies with the boys
Sad!

I watched the Eddie Eagle movie with my gf on Wednesday

This guy gets it. The fellas from work and me get together every couple weeks, everyone throws in $20 and pretty much feast with flicks.

This January. Rush hour 3 with my family.

2 years at least

Holly is too beautiful for this world

Last night, saw Blue Velvet with a female friend. She liked it. Solid evening.

7 days ago

Last night, It Comes at Night

Really wish I hadn't

Pic related with my gf a couple of months ago.
I've seen worse.

Holly is a goddess

I violently break my cock for Holly
I bleed out jizz and body fluids for Holly

Greatest beautiful Holly smile in the world

I like her qt panties too.

Saw Passengers with my friend a month or so ago

W-what?

Like 5 months ago.
Watched In The Name of The Father with 3 bros.

Holly Early eats from the adult menu at Pizza Hut, and also dances around in the qt'est underwear, mah nigga.

Good movie. Why'd you choose it?

a month, the room with my then gf

tfw

>he doesn't know about Holly's panties

two weeks ago, the visit
absolutely shitty movie

Wonder Woman, about 3 weeks ago.

Fuck off NEET, this is our board now.

I saw Son of Saul with a few buddies about a month ago. Essential shoahkino.

Watched the new pirates of the Caribbean with my friend. Comfy as fuck

2 months back, predator was on during a party with friends

7 years ago, with a beautiful young girl who really liked me. I like her too and took her out to lunch when ever I could. Her parents divorced and she became unbelievable horrible. She'd snort way too much cocaine and drink most of any beer if you had it. The last movie we saw together was Hot Tube Time Machine. I held her hand and kissed it.

She had the most amazing big beautiful eyes. I wanted to marry her. But shes a horrible, steal your credit info and shit on your lawn crazy cunt.

that star wars film with the lake como scene, don't know which episode is
i went with my school mates. it was also the last time i've went to a cinema

Saw a bit of it on cable and found cool, Day Lewis is great too, so I picked this on Netflix.

Wonder Woman.
He's my only friend so I didn't say no even though I knew it'd be hot shit.

Get Out with my best friend of 15 years. Comfy.

Watched Split with my wife last night. I had shown her Unbreakable about a month before, and she didn't know the twist. It was spoiled for me beforehand, but we both still really liked it.
>tfw the girls start taking their clothes off and my wife is sitting right next to me

Wow. Over 20 years ago, I actually went on a date with an actual girl and took her to see Jurassic Park. And at the end of the night she denied my kiss and we never spoke again. 0/10 will never watch a movie with anyone again

I watched Dredd with a coworker when we were supposed to be working a few years ago.

Alien Covenant with 7 of my friends because I actually have a healthy social life.

>The villa was also used for the lake retreat scenes in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (2002)

Oh boy, 15 years

I took Kendall Jenner to a junior high dance. Her mom gave me a lot of shit. "keep your hands at 10 and 2". He dad while still a man, stank of KMart perfume.

>all the high school seniors ITT bragging about going to the cinema with massive groups of friends unironically believe that that's gonna last.

If family doesn't count, then it's been 3 or 4 years.

>Don't any of you have friends?

Most of my friends are on the internet. All my best friends IRL moved away to different parts of the country so we just hang out online, and I have some friends I met online. I haven't done much to get new IRL friends or maintain a social circle because I don't particularly value being face-to-face in any meaningful way; to me communicating through IM and hanging out on Teamspeak or Discord feels just as meaningful and fulfilliung as hanging out in person, so I just maintain my now-online social circle.

Jim-Roh. Saw it yesterday. Pretty mediocre.

>not smoking hardcore Hydro weed before the movie and sneaking in tequila and a 1lb twizzlers bag inside your cowboy boots

white people aint shit.

April, ex gf
Don't remember what we saw because later we had sex

keek

like a week ago. My biggest problem is that all my film friends are pretentious fuckers, so we're always a large group when we're watching foreign films at the cinema, but i can never find anyone to just watch blockbusters with, so i sometimes end up going alone.

What's really irritating is that it's like reveresd, at the foreign films you always have all kinds of weirdos and loners, so no one bats an eye about somone watching the film alone, whilest at the blockbusters you only have normie gangs and teenagers so i feel really weird going alone.

i said seniors not seƱors

Last thursday morning, with a chick. I snuck in her house, we watched Akira, we fucked for a few hours, went out the bathroom window.

I watched Raw with my gf a few nights ago, it was terrible and I don't know why Sup Forums sucked it off, probably literally just because it's foreign language which makes it astounding to Americans

High school isnt shit. Im glad the world is horrible for most of you that dont have trust funds

I'm 24 and still go out with a large group of friends every weekend. Just because you're a socially stunted shut- in doesn't mean everyone else suffers from the same condition.

Weebchad

Yesterday, butch cassidy and the Sundance kid

Probably last week, my buddies like to watch film
Tarkovsky and chill and all that

Id ride your rickety bicycle and fuck your homestead gf

why the fuck are you posting here right now then?

>tfw almost 30 and no longer know how to make friends as an adult male

9 months ago with ex gf

I love these kind of posts, truly.

Last week with my brother and about two weeks with a friend.

Few months ago with roommate. With someone I actually care about? Never

Never. I want to kill myself.

The Mummy on Thursday

Because I'm sitting in bed hungover and have nothing better to do.

It's not that difficult.

>Walk up to a group of guys shooting hoops (not in the middle of a game) and nod knowingly at the alpha male of the group (if you can't recognize the alpha male as you approach then you've already fucked up)
>Stand between two of the other guys, at least 5 feet from anyone else
>If any of the other guys turn to look at you make a small grin and nod, the look toward the basket
>Within about a minute someone will pass you the ball
>Make the shot

Congratulations. You now have friends.

I am one with this feel.

watched Teeth with a girl at her house about 5-7 years ago, it was slightly hard to get it up after but it kinda worked out

Get drunk, do cocaine.

april, for goth girls birthday we went to this

SPEAK ENGLISH. I dont understand Basketball American

Last night with my gf. We watched Scream 2, it was ok.

Young woman, share your fire wif me! Bang

>Scream 2
I've only ever watched the first. Are the rest worth watching?

God no. Summer is in full force.

Why is RDJ so insecure?

It wasnt great lol I hadnt seen it in about 10 years. Scream 4 was pretty good tho.

Box Trolls I think. Late 2014 or so?

I think it was 7 years ago in high school when I still had friends

>a female friend
lol, fag.

yesterday, alien vs predator: requiem with a gf

>I have friends, lots of good friends actually.
>But i don't watch movies with them.
>We talk about politics, beer and bitches, with the ocassional banter, like men were meant to.
Sup Forums doesn't count

Family doesn't count?
Do highschool classroom movies count?

True.

I went to see Life with some friends from work after a shift

It was a red-pilling experience because normies don't look at movies the same way we do. I was laughing at the end and they didn't understand that I thought it was funny because the way it was presented was so ludicrous in contrast to the rest of the film

The girl in OP's image played a mixed race girl in one show. Don't know how in the fuck that was supposed to work.

>make the shot
If I miss, should I kill myself there or at home?