Actors/actresses who you thought were the same person

Actors/actresses who you thought were the same person.
I just realized today that Jake Gyllenhaal and Andrew Garfield aren't the same person.

Lena Dunham is a hack.

Based Adam Driver was the only good thing to come out of six shit seasons of Girls.

I always used to think James Callis was Alexander Siddig all grown up.

When I watched Deadwood I thought these two different characters were the same actor.

I thought for years Lambert was The Punisher, but it's Thomas Jane.

I was watching some webms here for a long time and thought there was Thomas Jane in some of them. That was actually James Purefoy.

Nice try, user

Used to confuse these two so much years ago

>watch infernal affairs
>realise half-way through the movie that one character is actually two characters
>watch the departed
>realise half-way through that one character is actually two characters, Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg

Based Scorcese made the remake authentic.

This one for me too, actually did not know they were two different people until I started getting into Expanse and read Jane's IMDB

Thought Glenn Close and Meryl Streep were the same person for a long time as a kid.

I thought Alex Mack was the singer from Hanson.

How are Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg the same character?

They aren't. I kept finding it really confusing how this one character seemed to be really inconsistent in his actions and attitudes, but I put it down to there being a big explanatory twist down the line, and it would all be to do with him being this like undercover triple-agent or whatever. Turns out, nah, they're two different characters and that's why I was confused.

I don't know why people think they look alike. I've read shit about people getting them mixed up, but I just don't see it.

I got about two thirds of the way through Zero Dark Thirty before I realised I wasn't watching Bryce Dallas Howard.

But for real, them doing that really confused me. It's so obvious to me it's the same actor, I thought it was something to do with the story. I kept waiting for them to be like "hey, aren't you the guy that shot Wild Bill?" I thought he escaped execution and was now cutting up hookers as some sort of gentleman.

You mean actors and actresses that look alike?

>Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey MacGuire
>Andie Macdowell and Julia Louis Dreyfus (seriously WTF)
>If you gave Jennifer Aniston a big jew nose she'd look like a young Barbara Streisand.

I thought for a while that Tom Hardy and James Franco were the same guy, even though they don't actually resemble each other.

reminder that actor playing dewey is dead

I spent half of The Departed thinking Leo and Matt Damon were the same guy.

They say face blindness is a sign of autism.

Reminder that the actor playing Dewey got raped by Bryan Cranston and shared it anonymously.

It wasn't Cranston who did it, it was the guy who played Stevie's dad who sodomised Dewie

>implying that was him

It mentioned something about paying for his sibling's rehab but Erik Per Sullivan is an only child.