Jonah Hill diagnosed with PTSD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4szxtd
independent.co.uk/news/people/jonah-hill-cancels-french-press-ornella-fleury-sexual-fantasy-war-dogs-a7290371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Yeah and then they bring their girls and tell you to leave."

THAT'S how you do it.

But that wasn't scripted so he had had nothing to say

Why is she so perfect bros?

she'd make fun out of you too

>swnmfuy

What's your excuse tubby tits?

>those hanging nipples
kek

that's fine I'm not american, I can handle bantz.

so he became like this because of this joke

possibly, but he already lost a lot of weight once (i think for moneyball)

might be for a role

did he actually cancel all his french interviews after the french weather girl incident or is that just a meme?

what doesn't kill you and all that

he did cancel everything that day kek

>*pulls out .45*
>..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

>so he became like this because of this joke

he was already losing weight

nigga did you not see him in fucking war dogs? did you really think he was that size in this french interview?

that's stupid cause the girl is hot

yeah but girls are insecure, you bet on that

Looks like he can still suck on his nipples.

Not when they look like that.

the frog got your tongue line always gets me

>an entire room of frogs all laughing and staring at your expense in frog including some daniel craig looking tranny
On one hand he can't handle the bantz but on the other this is a scenario that happens in nightmares.

>Jonah's amazing life improvements since getting absolutely fucking floored by this girl

Is this proof that bullying is necessary?

come to think of it, i snapped out of my homosexual phase when i got bullied for getting a boner in the locker room after gym class

maybe it IS necessary

pisslove jitlove boo boob booob

No we all need our safe spaces.

Yes, a bet an intense urge burned up inside Jonah to prove that stuck up bitch wrong.

it's funny how this video always disappears from the internet

Shit in muh panties

Yes. It's part of nature. If you're too chickenshit to handle bullying (ie learning a martial art and slapping their shit), you're too chickenshit to survive in the real world.

Yes. My weight loss is fueled by fat hate.

You're probably still a homo

It proves that bullying itself doesn't lead to eithet suicide or self improvement by itself, the person's willpower plays a large role.

Like comedians, having one's figure in certain way has its own merit. Sooo a dude lost weight, now .... Would he be able to match the expectations???

Probably. An older kid called me names and broke my glasses when I was twelve so I had to force my sight to get better. Today I can see without glasses just fine.

Is anyone pretending he could have retorted when she responded in fucking french?

yes real bullying is necesary, I had bad hygiene, bad fashion and bad shape when I was a kid cause my parents were absent and bullies helped me with that
now I'd be one the most atractive of the promotion

however, there are types of bullying
jokes and social bullying are needed, straight up beatings are not

yep bros see bullying works

Dis shit sound strait up sociopathic yo

>I'm coming back to fuck you, you Frank whore

yeah bullying combined with violence is shit, leads to trauma too fast

Was War Dogs any good?

More like average

I didn't see it.

she's "cute" not "hot"

who asked you?

It was serviceable.

maybe for things you can change, like being fat

but getting bullied for things you have no control over and cannot change is brutal and doesn't help you at all

The question was asked, I answered. Don't be rude about it, I just didn't see it.

>possibly, but he already lost a lot of weight once (i think for moneyball)
he didn't lose weight for moneyball, he got his stomach stapled

It was serviceable.

I did that shit like 3 years ago, and I've been able to keep it off without much effort. Putting muscle on, that's the hard part.

and as a result of the stomach staple his weight went up or down or stayed the same?

Wow fantastic retort it only took you like, what, 5 years to come up with?

fuck you, you french whore
how about that

Works for me 2bh

My DNP source vanished and the weather is too hot already anyways so I'm waiting until summer is gone.

what would that be though? being ugly?
it doesn't help
true
I was never beat for example
not even hit once
it does? in wich way?

I want to marry Ornella!

she don't you lol

huh?

kek

>now I'd be one the most atractive of the promotion

What is this Jonah hill meme? I haven't been able to find the source

Wow, those legs. That's embarrassing. How does he go out in shorts with those twigs and not feel ashamed?

>mulato kid
lol france

>be very successful actor despite
>be millionare at very young age
>be actually nominated for an oscar twice
>have many fans, people like you
>still be fat
>get berated on television by some french slut
>but its ok, you're fat and she is not

I hope Jonah keeps the weight off. I know how it feels to lose and gain, then lose and be back in a fat state. Its touch physically and mentally, and gets harder every time.

dailymotion.com/video/x4szxtd

>mfw this would make an excellent hostage movie basis

ahahahahahahhaa

>Be Jonah
>Come to a terrorist shithole to promote your movie
>weather girl humiliates you
>niggers laugh at you
>coalburners laugh at you
>uppity cucks laugh at you
>guys who look like terrorists laugh at you
>tranny laugh at you
>all of that in french
>...
>cancel all interviews in France

JESUS CHRIST MARIE

independent.co.uk/news/people/jonah-hill-cancels-french-press-ornella-fleury-sexual-fantasy-war-dogs-a7290371.html

>straight up beatings
Teaches a male to fight and defend themselves. Talking doesn't always work.
Passiveness is a female trait. Drop it.

Always go after the child. She has the audacity to shit on someone while having this nice plump target ready for anyone with the will power.

She's hot for you and me, not "hollywood hot".

He deserved it.

>hollywood hot
Shut up, Jew. There are a dozen women in Hollywood that could be considered 10/10, the rest are there because their parents knew someone.

Pic related is average as fuck.

Jonah Hill is literally a snowflake, he melted after this interview

That incident is almost 1 year old and he still hasn't recovered.

Come on Jonah wtf is wrong with you.

We need more screenwriters like you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hollyjew hot is just make up
I see hotter girls everyday on the street

Huge egos get easily bruised

Unless she has a dick hidden somewhere DiCaprio wouldn't touch her with a 10 feet pole. That's the real funny part.

lel and she has the audacity to talk about standards, stupid frenchie

>the father of her child is basically borat

>Ornella Fleury
>Depuis 2011, elle est en couple avec l'humoriste Mustapha El Atrassi
>Mustapha El Atrassi
>humoriste franco-marocain

The state of france lmao

not even a good looking moor lel

>what would that be though? being ugly?
balding at age 12

jesus that happens?

lmao I'm sorry dude but that sounds like prime bullying material

holy shit check out the moves on that kid, cool as fuck

that kid is LEGIT going to get pussy very soon

French culture is the shallowest and most mean-spirited existing. That's why a lot of frenchies stay in Quebec after visiting. This would never happen here on tv and if it did, the other guests would not laugh, call her out and she'd probably lose her job. Not for political correctness, we just don't like such character.

Who cares.

He drove back to his hotel room in a Lamborghini after the interview and cried on a pile of shekels while jerking it to the french chick. Then he went back to making shit movies. That's Hollywood.

The reason for these jokes is because the girl thought Jonah Hill was chill and he would come up with a comeback since he's supposed to be a comedian. But in fact he's just a fat jew who read his lines and has no comedic skills, he also has no humour, an ego as big as him.

Honestly her "joke" just wasn't funny