Webm Thread

Post what you have

Sleepy~

Get yourself a tiny waifu, they can't escape so easily.

I need to see this one again!

Steve you so tsundere.

she's so goddamn cute it's frustrating

The Kriegsmarine was a mistake.

Indeed

Was there no s3 equivalent?

Innocent person caught in the middle of all the madness? Sy.

They had MEW, didn't need anyone else.

sauce?

Sauce? Love that era of war but not too many films about it

THANKS BOSS!

It's in the filename retard. Norwegian film from last year. Original title is Kongens Nei

s3 will always be inferior with no spammable qt cashier

In all honesty, that looks like an MQ-1 Predator more than a MQ-9 Reaper. Wingspan says the same.

you fucking what

That's what they call it in the movie, typical Hollywood research

Not surprised at all.

Wouldn't go that far these days, although I did have my Purple Heart mailed to me.

Though dealing with the VA is a lot like that.

Yeah it's an exaggeration, I just hate that scene and the movie as a whole, like the reverse of that scene would be Optimus Prime throwing the dead body of Sam Witwicky at his parents' feet

I wanna brush those chompers sexually

SAAAAAUCE YOU DIRTY NIGGER!!!

>a women will never stare at you like this
Why tho? Seriously, what makes you think that this is impossible?

sorry, i meant YOU FILTHY JEW

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS

is it bad that this movie makes me want to join the military?

savin and paintin

Life is just a series of fuck yous directed at me.

just let me die in my sleep already..........

It's satirical mitilary propaganda, so no

I don't speak Norse you Fucking faggot

Yes and no, Verhoeven made the movie to mock what he felt were the fascist militaristic themes in the original book, what he didn't realize was how goddamn fucking appealing he made it.

They got communal showers man!

Fucking hack didn't even read it, the book itself is remembered because it portrayed a future military that seemed plausible, without any cheesy Flash Gordon faggotry. Which means that it's bland as fuck, the forever war is better, although the sequels are total shit and the book itself has plenty of retarded concepts and ideas itself.
A better book by Heinlein is the moon is a harsh mistress, that would make an interesting movie.

I here you, that treatment is mostly how we have used the Kurds (Iraqi or Syrian) to promote our own causes.

Until the last few years, that has always been the case.
I won't judge, joined up at 17 with three friends. Everyone of us got fucked up, one of which was killed.

Well put.

The concept of "forever war" is a modern reality, in several AOs.

>The.Kings.Choice - cannons.webm

how do you not get this?

not everyone speaks your gook gibberish

I love the Forever War, the time dilation combat was cool and the ending just gave me the biggest fucking smile, not so much humanity becoming some weird telepathic asexual race, but the MC going home to his girl

>I won't judge, joined up at 17 with three friends. Everyone of us got fucked up, one of which was killed.

That sounds rough as fuck.

me on the right

this is bate right?

FOR
THE
PLOT

giv giant gf

I see this and I always flashback to that one photo of a dirty faced soldier with a ghoulish smile on his face, like he's about to eat his fingers.

Speaks volumes to how appealing a well run militaristic society would be.

oh god i think i just busted a myth

Yes, but that after several thousands of years, and they hate it in the second book, try to escape until god shows up and makes people explode, the third "sequel" is just cuck fantasy, with a similar ending of achieving world peace by essentially brainwashing everybody to be super sensible.
>asexual
They actually fuck in the second book.

Yeah people told me to avoid the sequels and sounds like it was a good move.

Myself: IED first tour, was medically retired aged 20

Friend one: Helicopter crash, second tour, medically retired.

Friend two: Killed by PPIED on third tour

Friend three: Had his MRAP tossed in the air by DPIED, medically retired.

Not the norm for groups of friends joining these days, or even when we did. Every once in a while you encounter various groups, units, that seemed cursed.

Personally knew 11 others that were killed during my tour in Iraq. Most combat units these days never actually experience combat, all of us experienced the minority.

Just my personal observation, shits fucked. I say it half-heartedly, but I'd rather have experienced it than not.

>hey de sade can we just have normal sex tonight
>NO

does this kill the bebe?

boy does it, that was Sammo's wife and kid too, whole movie is pretty much a knife stirred around in your guts

The Kings Choice

As hint many people use the format (Title of movie) - (Filename)