First for cute!

:c

Rhonda best girl

What happened to Leo?

never saw this one b4

who cares

He got killed by that spoider

Refute this lynchfaggots

Settle this for me once and for all because it's seriously bugging me. Is Cooper psychic or not? There seems to be a lot of implications that he is what with his dreams and the comment he makes about being a strong sender, and his ability to easily read people. Plus there's his scene with Albert in FWWM where he knows who Laura is despite never meeting her.

Is he psychic or just autistic?

I very slowly unreel my Sheryl folder over these threads to keep us entertaining during the slow wait for new episodes

linched?

He has a strong spiritual connection. Another character mentions it but I can't remember who exactly, maybe it was Briggs.

I appreciate it greatly since it lets me grow my folder

I think he has some degree of psychic or magical ability. For what it's worth, MIKE tells him that the only people who can see him are the gifted and the damned.

>DUDE I CANT FOLLOW AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA IF IT DOESNT FOLLOW A STANDARIZED PLOT STRUCTURE LMAO

episodes 6 and 7 refutes it

Doesn't she have Leukemia?

COME DOWN AND BEWARE OF THE BLACK LODGE

youtube.com/watch?v=g9I9R-IMG20

He's in this thread right now

Neutropenia. Low count of neutrophils (a white blood cell), means you have a weak immune system.

okay, I updated this pic a bit

Needs something for the Brown Lodge, revival of Lauraposting and updating the "dead after 15 days" pasta, but other than that good work.

is that an euphemism for aids?

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"

Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?

This woman walks in your office and beckons you. What do you do? Keep in mind she gets off on making you hold your pee and Darren is eager to get a date with her.

Yes, she got it from kissing Frank Silva for FWWM. It was Lynch's punishment for cutting her hair.

So she is not in super danger?

Two numbers off.

ONE ONE NINE

>no mention of the Eddie Vader song

>I want an actual crime that needs to be solved
Do these faggots think Cooper will come back and then we can get on with CSI: Twin Peaks instead

strawpoll.me/13275502/
strawpoll.me/13275502/
strawpoll.me/13275502/

thanks. I did think of putting Lauraposting in somehow but couldn't think a good phrase to take it all together. I'll update the 'dead after x days' post when the fucker shows up here, I forget what day we're on already.
honestly, not that much room to put it in there, the pic's fairly crowded. I wanted to, but again, no room. I might rethink that ofc, if I find a decent way of doing it.

Offscreen crimes of Doppleganger Coop;

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>Killed the FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name
>Raped, beat and abused Diane after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, leaving her traumatized
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie
>Killed a dog and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude delivery system

>make prediction that is literally proven wrong the next episode
>refute this

kill yourself nigger

I've got an uncle who has it, he's alive at like 87.

On the one hand it's pretty manageable as long as you're careful, treat any illnesses you catch seriously etc. On the other hand, your immune system naturally gets weaker with age, so it can be dangerous as she gets older. It's like anywhere near leukemia though, she should be fine.

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped Donna
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

The premiere was 34 days ago

c:

Good job but as the other anons said it still needs some work. Have this extra (You) to tide you over
That is good to hear so have this (You) too for your uncle

I think he's a pretty good actor.

post double lynch

>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
always gets me

Where's that user that was going to make Sheryl webms of seasons 1 and 2?

Lynchon

This explains a lot.

He became our Garland Briggs and disappears and reappears mysteriously

>Lil Nicky is 37 now

What happens if look at Andy's guy?

I just want him to be happy

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

Where does the Pynchon thing come from? Was he mentioned in the new season and I missed it?

this is so funny for some reason

>not raping shelley or norma

WOW SHIT TASTE BOB WOW

be happy

>Well who told you I was going to see Chip?

What do you think happened to his wife's daughter?

Not the user you're looking for, but I made some from FWWM to expand my CUTEposting repertoire, might do more soon

That webm is both cute and sad

he went to missoula

okay, a revised version, added some more stuff.

You want to spend at least an hour of every day meditating on the concept of Sheryl Lee

You can look at his guy but not at his gut.

How did Lynch get Danzing for the new season of twin peaks guys?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper doesn't even want to go home lol. youtube.com/watch?v=kzJu4r5vvo8

MOTHERRRR

CUTEREREST

>Danzing

This is an 18 year old cocaine addicted prostitute. Say something nice to her!

Do NOT bully! CUTE!!

four you

Sherilyn is cuter

Laura Palmer was very kind and sweet. My brother agrees and besides, you probably didn't know Laura Palmer.

Sheryl Lee is cuter, yes

Where's you get that fake subtitle from?

>Where's you get that fake subtitle from?
These threads

Christ, she's unironically ugly.

>

Two will do.

Everyone posting in /tpg/ that was born after FWWM was released should be permabanned. That's the cutoff date.

thanks Coop

wtf i thought his name was Danzig

wtf timeline is this even? Dan zing?

So how many cliffhangers will tomorrow's episode end on? On the one hand we know the new season isn't episodic so maybe it will just be a normal episode but maybe they did fit some stuff into this episode to make it feel more like a cliffhanger. Right now we have multiple ways that Dougie could be found and Dopplecoop and Ray going to where those coordinates point. There are some more but those are the biggest ones.

we all make mistakes, man. psycho 78 n shit

Nice to know you were born in 1992.

diane had a hard life

I was born 1 month after its Cannes premiere.

Nice deflection attempt

OFFICIAL WOMEN OF TWIN PEAKS POWER RANKINGS
(Original Series/FWWM Only)

1. Audrey Horne
2. Annie Blackburn
3. FWWM Donna Hayward
4. Shelly Johnson
5. Norma Jennings
6. Jenny (Horne's Perfume Counter)
7. Eolani Jacoby
8. Ronette Pulaski
9. Teresa Banks
10. Lana Budding
11. French Girl (Hap's Diner)
12. Giggling Secretary (Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department)
13. Donna Hayward
14. Maddy Ferguson
15. Laura Palmer
16. Caroline Earle
17. Heba Thorsdottir
18. Josie Packard
19. Jones (Eckhardt's Assistant)
20. Margaret Honeycutt
21. Blackie O'Reilly
22. Lil The Dancer
23. Lucy Moran
24. Catherine Martell
25. Eileen Hayward
26. Julee Cruise
27. Evelyn Marsh
28. Betty Briggs
29. Gwen Morton
30. Nadine Hurley
31. Vivian Smythe Niles/M.T. Wentz
32. Heidi (German Waitress)
33. Sylvia Horne
34. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
35. Denise Bryson
36. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
37. Sarah Palmer
38. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont
39. Irene (Hap's Diner)
40. Curious Woman (Fat Trout Trailer Park)

Everyone posting in /tpg/ that was born after Lynch was born should be permabanned. That's the cutoff date.

He´s a straight A actor

She's making up for it.

Shelly is 1 or 2 ffs. The way she aged is the ultimate proof.

>ywn sit next to Tarantino at Cannes watching FWWM and educating him about the film