This film was amazing. Why wasn't it more widely received?

This film was amazing. Why wasn't it more widely received?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder she fucked BOTH franco brothers

Sexism.

Didn't she get charged for assaulting Evan Peters?

It downright vilified anonymous, what do you expect

literally the "uncanny valley" of pecs, worse than full-blown gynocomastia

i'll pray for him

Ah two people I both fucking hate

>5'6"
When will they learn?

Seriously? His chest looks pretty aesthetic

It was decent and an interesting concept, but it wasn't "amazing"

This one better?

Who's that ugly blonde trans?

>Man
Work out hard almost every day, strict diet to get 8% bodyfat, if your genetics aren't up to scratch have to risk your health to jump on roids

>Woman
Just don't eat donuts.. uhh... and gym if you want

What the fuck

FUCKING THICC

why is she even covering her chest with her hands, literally no tits there just her nipples, Franco legitimately has bigger muscle tits than what she's got

Yes, because when ugly women with bad genes eat well, they become Victora's Secret models.

Her body is literally perfect, you faggot.

>Her body is literally perfect, you faggot.
>a flat plank is the perfect female form
I think you're the faggot here.

HOLY KINO

get some taste

Stop titlet shaming. Yotsuba blue boards are a strict anti-bullying zone.

From one extreme to another. There's a middle ground guys

No they become butterfaces

Do you even know what that term means? Or are you really stupid enough to be claiming his pecs are fake? Are you retarded?

FUCK planks

Hendricks isn't an extreme, her body shape is god-tier.

Are you saying this isn't a problem for ugly men as well? Are you fucking retarded?...

You also avoided the fucking point, are you saying it is invalid?

>two people with beautiful bodies
>act ashamed of being seen in underwear

yeah right, if I had his body I'd happily walk down a busy street wearing nothing but a smile

Or... Don't be a faggot and learn to appreciate both sides of the coin. They both have great things to offer.

Roberts for me is that she is small, slim and I'd either draw pleasure from manhandling her or from her torturing me.

Hendricks, I'd love to do ungodly things to those tits or have her be my mommy.

emma!!!!

delet right now

How about Kate Mara? Would you be embarrassed to be seen with her in public because of her monkey face?

Your image answers your question.
Both are awful at acting

She has status, money and fame. Regardless of what people might think. So being seen with her or that I might fuck her doesn't really matter.

I'd use it to get with Rooney.

>nobody posting the most perfect woman to ever walk this earth

Are you cunts fucking retarded!?!?!?

at the same time?

she gives my boners boners...

Why can't she be mine

She looks like a horse

..ok?

>I'd rather watch her transgendered brother

pics please

>Not understanding rudimentary body language

Dude autism lmao

1) You're poor
2) You're ugly
3) You have no social skills

Become more attractive like Dagless.

nice reflecting bitch, wasn't asking why you couldn't get with her

Justin Timberlake isn't exactly attractive.

I can only dream

really makes me jelly.

lel he's not only attractive he's super talented and apparently a nice guy irl plus rich. There's a reason why people like him get girls like Biel and you and I are stuck with these disgusting 9.5/10's we have to bang.

This is actually true. I have nearly perfect body by girls standarts (90-70-100) by laying on a couch all day, but since I'm no girl it's not considered hot. Sad!

Post pics

You should put on a wig and we could suckle eachother's penises heterosexually.

Started as a fun movie about teenage hijinks that turned really bitter and cringy with a stupid ass, ham fisted message in the end

huh, are you saying I'm not a nice guy? is it such a big deal to be a decent human being? if so you obviously aren't. the majority of people I know are very nice. and no, he's not very attractive.

James Franco's brother is pretty hot desu

>I don't agree with the movies morals hence it's bad!
Are you some sort of clergyman?

>claiming his pecs are fake

wut

It was completely contradictory though. The movie encouraged the game up until that point

Achievable natty?

give sauce immediately

Did you not read the guys fucking post you retard? He said is pecs are "literally the uncanny valley of pecs"

Do you not know what the fuck uncanny valley is you fucking retard?

obviously fucking not.

Sensational

>used in reference to the phenomenon whereby a computer-generated figure or humanoid robot bearing a near-identical resemblance to a human being arouses a sense of unease or revulsion in the person viewing it.

thus the term cannot apply to a human being, only to CGI or robots

Trips make it true.

>dat Pudgens

that would take 6 months of just doing pushups daily. Wow. this fucking board.

Yeah my fucking point exactly.....??? God damn how deep does the retardation go....

You were literally calling his tits fake

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Also it can be applied to anything resembling its true to life counterpart, such a doll or a mannequin.

You fucking retard

Are you really saying he was cgi in that shot? Or he was a fucking robot?

What the fuck are you trying to say

You're wrong as fuck son. "Examples can be found in robotics, 3D computer animations, and lifelike dolls among others." You obviously didn't know what the fuck the term meant and you still don't, saying wrong as fuck shit like you are. And you have the fucking nerve to continue making it look like you knew. Wow. Just pathetic as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO-ZGP68-3w

Me on the left.

im not that guy but whats wrong with you son calm down shiet

you sound like a tiny bitch

Why the fuck do people work out if this is the result?

Imagine if that got that hackress watson for this role
it could have been one of the worst movies of all time

So the fuck what if I am, doesn't change the fact you're both absolutely cognitively impaired as fuck and the fact that people are willing to argue over fucking anything even if they're wrong as fuck is fucking ridiculously retarded. You're fucking scum.

>bookish quiet reserved blonde haired white girl all wet for Mexican mystery meat shitskin asshole Chad Thundercock
>ignoring the beta orbiter white loser friend of hers
>level up, now she's obsessed with her hunky devil may care (Jewish) lead!!! he's such a charming bad boy
>meanwhile her complete whore and almost literal cock carousel riding friend vies for attention
>she gets caught trying to fuck aforementioned mystery meat Chad Thundercock
>happy ending for Emma and her Jewish lead, "happy ending" for nerd where he gets the supremely used goods ditzy retard WHORE friend of Emma literally hours after she was being drunkenly fucked by Chad and who knows who else at that party
watched this for best Emma and got best Emma and a ton of Jew approved disgusting shit machinations that were incredibly apparent while watching. Took me out of the movie a bit.

Also the ending is objectively retarded and felt rushed, IT WAS A BLANK ALL ALONG!!!

You still won't even admit how wrong you fucking were. Fuck man pathetic shit. Resorting to talking shit instead and I'm the bitch. Get fucked cunt you're probably some fat welfare fucker

How do you figure he's Jewish?

>Franco's mother is Jewish (from a family of Russian Jewish ancestry, with her parents having changed the surname from "Verovitz" to "Verne"); Dave has stated that he is "proud" to be Jewish.[7]

retardation and misplaced hate to continue denial of him lacking talent.

>chad thundercock
>5'8
pick one

Hatred of kikes by white people is in no way "misplaced hate". It's absolutely deserved. Also I don't know if Dave Franco is a good actor or not, that's not even what my statement is about, it was simply an acknowledgement of yet another example of a Jewish leading man in a romantic, heroic role with a white woman.

The Mexican FOOTBALL STAR is obviously portrayed from the early onset as the resident Chad Thundercock, with the white friend being the effete, nerdy, ineffective white guy (who gets Chad's scraps at the end of the movie as some sort of testament to his hacker skillz and hookups saving the day).

And I forgot to mention, Emma's character's obsession with him is clearly entirely shallow. She just wants the dick of the most popular guy in school, football star. So a strike against her character but oddly accurate to real life.

Giv suac

Are you fucking serious?

it was really fun but I wouldn't call it amazing. Had some great editing and best emma and best franco had good chemistry

also it was a definite financial success considering it's small budget.

Kek because aside from your retarded Sup Forums ass, no one cares about race mixing. That's why it feels like the Jews are winning the war: you are the only one fighting. Jews don't care, normies don't care. Also, they win because crossing cultural boundaries is what makes cosmopolitan people superior.

Race mixing really doesn't occur naturally. This is just natural law, scientific fact, natural and healthy human bias, tribal influence. But yeah great bait/shilling there, 2 cents have been deposited into your account by your large nosed masters.

Assuming you're not just a subhuman lusting after white women yourself lmao

up until very recently practically everyone cared about race mixing, and even now only the lowest of the low wants a nigger

What if I am one of them? More seriously, product of mixed heritage here, dual citizenship and cross-cultural background: it does feel good.
Also, I don't really know who's baiting anymore, now that you assume the existence of "natural occurences" in human societies. Anthropology is not really your cup of tea I guess?

>race mixing doesn't occur naturally

The absolute state of Sup Forums

I love how neckbeards get so mad when people better looking than them are jews

you can tell they're sperging under their lispy breathe, "ACTHUALLY, WE'RE DA MASTER RACE"

cry some more faggot

To smash beer cans in your forehead.

it's true

You losing your virginity won't occur naturally either

but that's why we have prostitutes

and how exactly will a pipsqueak like that reach my forehead?

>whites didn't impregnate tribals