Just finished this show 2 minutes ago

what the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a lumberjack and he's OK.

kino

The idea that he just fucks off and leaves it all behind was fine

The execution that it came out of nowhere with no actual build-up was the problem

What the fuck were you thinking for finishing jt? You saw how much is was derailing post-Trinity Killer. Why didn't you get off Dexter's wild ride?

>Dexter becomes THE show
>showrunner fired
>new writers hired
>spirals downhill to the point where it's unwatchable

What a ride this show had.

This show sucks dick
And it's fans are gay

always found it kind of funny how they dropped the deb luvs dex plotline. the hell was the point of that

People asking for it since season 1?

Just an advice to anybody who plans to watch Dexter: watch the first season and drop it. First season is kino, the rest is absolute trash.

holy shit no way this is real

the second season is good if you ignore the british slag

I still cannot believe how much of a trainwreck this show was. The first season was fantastic, and then gradually declined in quality until it was just terrible.
I didn't even think the lumberjack thing was that bad in comparison to how shitty the show was for like 4 seasons straight

They just flat out didn't give a single shit in the later seasons. They shit in the mouth of every fan.

I may have gone too far in a few places

JESUS

colin hanks destroyed this show. i dont know how he keeps getting hired, he's fucking awful.

season 5 was shit but it was nowhere near as horrible as season 6

>i don't know how he keeps getting hired

Nepotism.

Should have dropped in S4 man, never read a Dexter thread or review by a friend before? everybody knows the finale is cancer, S7 is a joke by itself with that psychopathic blondie stacy bullshit

Killing Doakes was the beginning of the end, but S4 is God-tier alone

Misogynist meme cancer response
Try forming your own opinions

they weren't that was the problem.
they had gold on their hands

nice try stacey

>Creates a character that is a cute hot fun playful gf material AND she happens to be a psychopath AND she loves you too! out of absolutely nowhere
>All she does is literally be there so Dexter can lay his ball deeps on her, zero character development
>Coincidentally, she was brought to the plot when Michael C. Hall was in charge of writing too
>''But you just hating, its not like he wrote that just to fuck a supermodel on camera, stop being a loser man >:~(''

That's the best part pleb

>The best part of the show is the Dex and Doakes rivalry, since Doakes is the only non-utter-braindead-retard on the police station
>Kill off Doakes in the most pathetic way by a random british slut
The true patricians like myself dropped this garbage on S2.

Absolutely fucking revolting. So glad I dropped this shit after the based Jon Lithgow season.

someone post harrison on the treadmil

I dropped it when Dex didn't fuck Deb when they're not blood related.

The first season is so fucking good. Season 2 was decent, then 3 started the whole "wacky season guest star" bullshit and ruined it. Season 4 redeemed it a bit with Jon Lithgow, but season 5 onward was so fucking bad that I couldn't believe my eyes. Didn't even bother with the final season.

Doesn't Deb shoot Laguerta because she finds out about Dex?

>Doesn't Deb shoot Laguerta because she finds out about Dex?

from what i remember it's even worse because dex manipulates her into doing it

this show died when doakes died

and I honestly have no fucking idea why people think it died in s4. No, s3 sucked balls, and s4 sucked balls too. john lithgow was good but there were lots of other bullshit in that season. Dexter is a perfect embodiment of everything that's wrong with Showtime.

>tfw quit watching 3 episodes before the finale
I still want that time back I wasted watching that garbage. The last season felt like all the previous writers died together in a bus-crash and they had to hire some fan-fic writer with the most tumblr-likes.

The show should have ended with S4 and S3 should have never had happened.

I actuallly liked season 5 and 6

Its funny that we dont even have a tool to remove the background easily like this.

SOMEONE POST HARRISON IN THE TREADMILL !!

youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU

user dont be a fucking retard search side vision

Last seasons are a blur. I don't even remember who you're talking about.

I vaguely remember the Asian guy found his long lost daughter and that literally went nowhere.

Also the way his father left out of no where for no reason was literally "I have to go Dexter, my planet needs me" tier.

Nah, they should at least watch up to the season with based John Lithgow.

This thread has made me laugh more than any ylyl.

I actually forgot about some of the shit in the later series until now.

You watched the whole of Dexter in 2 minutes? What the hell were YOU THINKING you pleb.

>John Lithgow says cunt
>looool best season ever

His character was an interesting foil for Dexter and probably the best serial killer he went up against. But whatever. Sure. It was because he said "cunt".
LULS!! xD

>Dexter finds a friend/mentor yet again JUST LIKE BRIAN
>kills him yet again JUST LIKE BRIAN
>oh boy how interesting a foil