Has he ever gotten BTFO?

Has he ever gotten BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwPmLwW1-PA
youtu.be/llG0NTJ7rcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lty7RAHKT9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ain't no bitch, chef

I'd BTFO him if he ever cursed me out to my face, brits are fucking insufferable.

There's one where the restaurant owner was in the right from the Muslim version of the show

sure you would, lardass

I'll beat your fuckin ass too kid.

lardarse*

sure you would, lardass

Lel trying to prove your a tough guy on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Why doesn't he get arrested for carrying knives? Can you get a license or something?

Yeah, when he tried to be a professional footballer

redditor spotted

Tell me bros, was there really something wrong with that 'go 'za?

>spotting redditors on a television and film discussion subreddit

That episode when he went wild boar hunting and the American army guy rolled his eyes at how bad Gordon was with a gun.

He tries to make a foreign dish...can't remember what exactly but the person tasting the dish didn't like it

youtube.com/watch?v=IwPmLwW1-PA

There was that one episode where he said he'd had enough and threatened to expose the "greedy Jews" behind the show, but I heard that the producers deleted everything to do with it...

When he tried for his third michelin star

*Blocks Gordon's path*

yeah, theres one kitchen nightmares were he actually loves the food they serve him, goes back, shakes the chefs hand within an absolutely spotless kitchen and then spends the rest of the episode silently contemplating his transition from renowned chef to reality tv star on a New-Brighton beach

Sushi
youtu.be/llG0NTJ7rcU

Which episode was that?

Honestly, say what you want but if you've EVER had to learn some completely new stuff in the kitchen like this, you'll appreciate the learning curve, as well how he approached it.

he went at it like a musician would tackle a hard piece of music he's never had to play, veeery slow at first (15 minute roll), making sure to memorise everything and get the general feel, and eventually he's making it in under 2 minutes with the chinks thinking it was made by a real gook.

Not sucking Ramsey's dick, but he handled his shit well, consering it takes a lifetime to master making sushi sandwiches.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lty7RAHKT9E

>Literally gets nagasaki citizens sucking his cock
>''b-btfo amirite?''