knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga did you watch the show? she literally CAUSED all her visions to happen by trying to stop them

Despite the horrors it brought she knew that the destruction of Islam could not begin without terror.

>that episode where Raven saw 9/11 and then caused it to happen

It was the one Sam Raimi guest directed.

How did she not just realize this after the third time and just ignore them?

Ignoring them probably causes them too. There's no avoiding it.

Michael Moore had nice bodyguards

Cory falls in love with his sister, Raven.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

>Ignoring them probably causes them too
That's my point. Since they happen anyway you might as well not get distracted by them. Just realize it's gonna happen and go on with your day.

She could save herself the trouble in trying to stop them though

>we're all puppets Corey
>I'm just a puppet who can see the strings
Zack Snyder guest episode was GOAT

causality nigger, everything is predestined and there is nothing but illusion of choice

I know that, but shouldn't she have been predestined to ultimately come to the conclusion I posted considering she does have a brain? If we're speaking from the outside of that hypothetical reality that is predetermined (and can therefore judge it).

I think her subconscious truly believes that, but she ignores it and pretends she has the ability to change so as to not fall into despair.

That makes sense. Kind of how we all pretend we have free will because that's the only way we can function.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>ywn inadvertently cause 9/11

>two of the greatest animemes collide

Isn't this dangerous? Can we be responsible for such high levels of memery?

>he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number.
chuckled

FINDS

Hello re.d.....d.i..t

Remember Raven? This is her now!

Feel old yet?

Did you post this because you chose to or because it was inevitable?

You're inevitably a faggot.

>Islam was responsible for 9/11
kek, Americans are cute

yo... what happened to her face? in the beginning it looks like her mouth is gonna fall off.

How much pussy do you think she gets?