TVs of Sup Forums

I Got A Clock Edition.

cool

you should have bought a window

Kino.

I like your cat.

I have seen both of your Tv's before.

Op that's just weird and not really useful considering that air channels don't have much signal now, but those tvs were meant for last.

Me too.

Mine

thanks anons

>Taylor Swift

Worst taste ever.

I'd burn your room down.

>TV in the corner of the room

Why do plebs do this?

y'all plebs

What is all them shits in the floor?

Bitcoin mining?

your cat will devour your soul
muhahahahahahahahaha

fuck off and actually posts your cunt

>air channels don't have much signal now
Depends on where you live. I know that in most cities you can get 20+ channels with the right antenna setup.

Towns usually piggyback off of the larger cities, but get fewer (maybe half), and rural areas get even less.

I get all three channels.

caturday :3

>Vizio
>drugs for his sissy headaches
>American Dad
Do you want your mother and I to pick up tendies on the way home, kiddo? I know it's hard to feed yourself with your...conditions.

>2017
>CRT

How. You can get a 42'' LCD/LED for 100 quid nowadays

Didn't I see this earlier?

This is my kinostation.

whatever helps you get those gains brah

yes. you were just at my house, you alzheimeric macaroni. you were great, btw. best sex i've had this month. you were more expensive than other girls but worth it.

do it for her

I guess the sound is in the walls of this room?

I use my monitor

>I need that "23-inch monitor experience"!

you failed to mention he still smokes cigarettes, i bet that room smells like piss and old smoke

it sucks i cant really do the set up i want atm

Posted this last night, the guns were just for some hothead.

>sound

sound and color and 3d are garbage that ruin films. only b&w silent films are true kino.

pleb. i used my cellphone.

This is my third time telling you, this looks very comfy. Good job on the clock user.

new to Sup Forums

Having over a hundred dollars lying around isn't very kino.

that fucking webm

are you from the future

no, it's a really old plasma TV from 2026.

nice cat

your doggo looks a bit fat

He's big boned

10/10 doggo would pet

I'm the only one curious about the floating orb thing in the middle there?

How do they work?

>Floating wireless bluetooth speaker
>still has to be on a wired magnetized plate
What's even the point?

Manchild coming through. It's a 3D TV

>ignoring based Ricky Spanish

>marks hard lmaonade

LONDON

I hope you spill that beer you cocky bastard.

Nice feet

I just bought a new one today. Should arrive in a few days.

Is that fat ps3 still working, bitch?

is that the nintendo shirt from e3?

you can sell those on ebay for like $300

WAIT A SEC, THAT'S A 3X SHIRT AHAHHA
fatass

>million dollar home cinema
>ruin it with $20 fan from the dollar general store

This is gay.

monoaural tube amplifiers

I'm using dial-up internet as we speak.

where the fuck is your tv nigger?

>2017
>still owning a tv

get with the times grandpa. its called kinostation now

Yup. Still works like a charm.

Nah, I weigh 160. But by the time I collected all the stamps to get the shirt they were all out of the other sizes. That's why I didn't open it.

I should just sell it. I can never wear it.

>being a screenlet

>he's a kinotard
>watching movies on a computer

Brutal. I could never do it. I like to relax in a big comfy chair. Nice rig though.

I legitimately feel bad for all of you. Damn. I honestly could not fathom being this poor.

Do you have any idea how much a dragon dildo costs?

kek fuck u got me

Where's your tv

Enter the flatscreen

LMFAO WHAAAT

all thats missing is the trashcan full of jagged tissues

What the FucK?!

nice couch tho

are you australian or something, your picture is upside down

user...

>tfw you get the back seat and fat meathead Robby sits in front, blocking your view of the kino

>anime
>low tier

hah the fuck son

I did, many times.

>opened containers of piss

>newports

Get some taste in flavor country.

List your equipment, bro. How many receivers?

Looks pretty nice, but where's your TV?

>he hates Taylor Swift
WRONG!

Also:
>all these people against CRTs
>not having a BVM for all your LaserDiscs, VHS tapes, some DVDs which don't look that good on an HDTV and retro video games (and everything 6th-gen as well as the Wii)
>while not having a 4K TV for all of your Blu-rays, HD-DVDs, most DVDs, D-VHS tapes and modern consoles (except for everything 6th-gen and the Wii)

There's two Sony receivers out there for right now because I saw the top newer one for $4.99 at Goodwill the other day and needed the HDMI ports.

The teevee is some Samsung shit, the DVD/CD Sony on the bottom is a high end DVP S7700 which I don't need at all but it has a motorized faceplate and excellent sound quality for $15 so I jumped on it...the LD is a Pioneer CLD-D503, the Blu Ray is a Panasonic DMP-BD65 and the silver thing is a Panasonic DVD Recorder that I only use to upscale my LDs for modern telly.

On the far right is a Pioneer CD changer and a cassette deck that's not really hooked up yet but I just moved and have too many components so there they sit.

is this seinfield recrated in blender?

OP just enjoys the attention he receives. Check any Sup Forums BST thread and it will always be the same people. Pretty sad.

I expected the couch to be opposite of those pictures so you can muse about you and Taylor during those brief empty moments between sets.

kino

My LaserDisc player is a Pioneer HLD-X9, I just output Composite directly to my Sony D32E1WU BVM and I use a Muse HiVision decoder for Muse HiVision discs (Muse is a weird specification and the decoder is specifically for converting Muse to Component YPbPr 1080i) and it still goes to my BVM.

But let's just say that I'm going to play my LaserDiscs on my 4K TV, what is the best upscaler?
I know this guy on Facebook who watches his LaserDiscs upscaled using a DVDO iScan VP50 to upscale to 1080p then upscaling said 1080p upscale to 4K using an Oppo Blu-ray Player.
But I also heard some people say that the XRGB-Mini Framemeister is also a good alternative.

I would still watch my LaserDiscs on my BVM but I am just curious.

I also have a THX 6.1 surround sound setup on my retro game room/home theater #2 (my room with the D32E1WU BVM), and a THX Dolby Atmos/DTS:X 11.2 surround sound setup on my living room/modern game room/home theater #1 (my room with the LG G6 OLED 4K TV).
I also have those Dolby Digital/DTS decoders for LaserDiscs and they sound really great.

My bedroom only has a Samsung CRT and I use the TV's stereo speakers because it's just for quick enjoyment for retro video games if I'm not on my retro game room.

Kino

my iphone camera is failing or I;d have a cleaner snap