When will Coop stop being retarded?

When will Coop stop being retarded?
It's getting old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LYNCHED

Idk. Ask Lynch. Probably never.

Well, he is your witty coop, is he not...

He seems to fucking love his coffee to much...

tomorrow night.

lynch is a god among men

he unjusted himself for a moment to take down the weestabber

july 9th

adhd

Lynch ran out of ideas after ep 4

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

IT'S KINO

I would imagine pretty soon. I can't say I haven't found Goof Coop funny.

one or two more weeks of this shit and im out... he needs to stop being retarded already

Mike telling him not to die and subcoopsious coming out to takedown the little person are big signs this is gonna end soon.

They set up a lot of pieces for this to come to a head: Bob Coop getting exposed by Diane, Ben Horne getting the key for Coop's room, and of course the visions and reflex. Lynch is taking his sweet time with this but we gotta see some Coop hunting Bob kino soon

Dougie is the pleb filter.

We should have him another few weeks to shake off the last remaining tenacious ones.

dougiekino

>18 episodes of retarded coop

Got me !!!

Getting old.

although I agree with this in principle, I want him gone for reasons of re-watchability, lad

>Ben Horne getting the key for Coop's room
the hotel was literally singing when that key returned home

Dougie till episode 17!!! At least 9.5 more hours of solid Dougiekino. Hopefully he starts gambling some more

He's here to stay. You are never getting Agent Dale Cooper back because fuck you that's why. You should have already known this new season isn't nostalgia baiting.

bump

bump

there's already a /tpg/

soon enough

theres 18 episodes user

no there's not

Very last scene of episode 18 that takes place in the white lodge

t. new lynch watcher

Twin peaks is all frost. Fwwm taught us that

>reasons of re-watchability
that's exactly why lynch made retard coop and the slow pacing

based Dougiecoop

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

BORK BORK BORK YOU GOT RANCHED.

I wish Coop gets normal until the season finale where he comes back to normal Dougiecoop.

No, he's a thicc bih from overprivileged white family.

When the r/twinpeaks stop being retarded.

never

Deep-cutting analysis from r/twinpeaks.

Let's hope never. Doge Jones is the best.

>having the old protagonist return and finish his story is nostalgia baiting
k

Daily remined that Dougie is ///our guy///.

He filters out the nostalgia dumb m(asses) who want to turn off their brain, watch tv, and shovel junkfood into their mouths.

I hate how Normies have absolutely ruined Twin Peaks.

What the fuck?

Wowie you downvoted him

Go back, cunt

by the way, I'm a guy who tried to force a shitty meme on tpg... basically I would post stuff like "did you notice the actor who played the people dougie owed money to changed completely when janey-e gives them the money" or assume that the janitor in south dakota must have been the killer of briggs \ hence the midget

well what I was trying to refer to is the sort of retardation I read on r/twinpeaks