Remember when the Daily Show was comedy?

remember when the Daily Show was comedy?

Trevor Noah was pretty good - back in africa when he had his standup. Jokes were solid, non-pc, made jokes about both whites and blacks
now hes just full progressive. a shame.

polite sage

>GEORGE W. DRUSHPF
no

It was always propaganda and a bully pulpit.

reminder that viewers of daily show, full frontal and last week tonight are objectively more educated than most

Yeah back when Craig Kilborne was the host.

It turned to complete shit after he left.

It used to have funny news stories about weird shit.

Remember when Comedy Central was focused on comedy and not liberal propaganda?

Than most what? Tarantulas?

No just because they're more intelligent than rednecks and the fags on Sup Forums who dropped out of college because 'le marxist education meme' doesn't mean they're smart.

I've only seen his post-Daily Show standup and it's pretty terrible.

Why are you so sensitive?

I actually like Jon Stewart, he made me laugh. It was worth it to stay up to 1130 to watch it now this is just crap. Its political SJW nonsense. Every day its another "you should feel sorry whitey for some cop killing a black guy" episode every fucking time. I tune it out man hard core

>Tarantulas
what

Yes, that was back before people started unironically citing comedians as political experts

>more educated

This actually meant something in the 1930's.

Now it means literally nothing. Literally everyone is "educated", and liberals have made education itself completely worthless.

Your degree in Combating Sexism Through Interpretive Dance doesn't make you any more intelligent than a Coal Miner. In fact it makes you LESS intelligent in most respects.

No

>Misguided whiney bitches are never funneh

>this meme again
Go get your GED, cletus.

and before comedians starting thinking they were journalists

Yeah, if you judge all college degrees equally.

Which they aren't.

Go get a job, hipster.

Oh wait.

One of libs least favorite facts of life. They always move in quick to "debunk".

Than most what?

Wrong

No

Its always been lame political commentary even back in 2003. You finally just grew up enough to realize it.

comedy doesn't get views
political shit is what sells these days

>liberal propaganda
>on a television network owned by a subsidiary of General Electric, one of the largest international conglomerates in history, whose primary goal is jewing all the money in the world
wake up and stop picking sides in a fight that we lose no matter who wins