Star Trek General

It's a Garak episode

It's a Bajor episode

what the fuck was her problem?

it's a Trip goes on an adventure episode

It's a TNG filler episode

Only ones the ones who grew up in Asia

I'm just pretending this doesn't exist. I suggest you do the same.

I honestly want to be hopeful for ST:D, but frankly the more I see the more shit it looks.

Ensign Syl was pretty cute.

I'm the opposite. The more I see about STAR TREK DISCOVERY, the better I feel. I'm pretty optimistic at this point. Seems like it's going to be a great series and worthy of the STAR TREK brand.

I'm sure it'll be mediocre for a season or two.

SJWs will ruin it like they ruin everything.

>4th season gets rush ending.
>no 5th season where Shran joins the Enterprise crew.

Literally who.

How can such a meaningless, irrelevant episode be so good?

I'll never understand it.

>it's a yeoman has to clean up Porthos' shit episode

I mean not every episode has to be part of some grandiose overarching story. Unless you meant something else?

Daily reminder that Sisko is a war criminal that gassed an entire planet

>it's an evil alternate timeline episode

I'm in favor of social justice, so I guess we're on different sides of the argument.

What the fuck would he have even done on the ship?

>Mirror Universe episode
>All of the people are nice and there is no conflict
>The cast realizes they are the evil universe

MACOs

just finished watching ST: Beyond for the first time

ppeewwwwweeeeeeewwwww

boy they fucked it up good

I might agree if social justice didn't equate to social retardation these days.

BSD is not to be trifled with

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I meant why was a single episode that was really its own individual thing so much more memorable than more plot-driven main stories?

Why did it feel so much more touching and well-paced than other, more important, episodes?

Social Justice is just a buzzword to rile up liberals up so they can feel good about themselves being such good, progressive people.

What we need is a meritocracy and less regulation on what people are allowed to do. Liberals don't want that though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SO MANY AGENDAS

>20 cm long and barbed.

>it's a T'pol takes a 45 minute bath episode.

wew lad

i laughed out loud, friend

In my life, I try to work towards social justice. I recognize my advantages in society and try to contribute to efforts, often monetarily, to help level the playing field. I feel this is both good and also in keeping with the Star Trek Spirit.

I don't see how a so-called meritocracy can work without a tabula rasa event. Otherwise, those who have gained territory and power in the previous non-meritocratic system would clearly have an unfair advantage, right?

Ok, I have a few suggestions to improve Discovery. One, Ezri needs to be cuter, in command, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Ezri is not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Ezri"? Three--

..would still sex.

I too would have sex with Anderson Cooper.

you just described a bunch of star trek episodes. "its only a paper moon" is another one.

who looks better?

Nana or Lohan?
>nana is twice lohan's age

That's some fine bait lad, though the capitalization is getting stuck in my craw.

>be me
>seen all of TOS, TNG, most of Voy and a smattering of DS9
>Netflix has all Star Trek on demand
>fuckingsweet.jpg
> marathon TNG
>early eps are fucking shit but it gets better
>get to season 5 and get kinda bored
>wanna new crew, something different
>start watching DS9
>fucking amazeballs
>alot of filler but the meat is fantastic
>get to the end
>need more Trek
>choose Voyager, it's been a long time
>Nope out after 6 episodes
>go back to TNG
>too fucking bland, to black and white

DS9 ruined ST for me

>ST:D
It's literally AIDS

What ever makes you feel good, sweet heart.

The territory and power gained was gained through merit. Merit isn't just your potential, it is potential+what you have done.

+what advantages you had to start with?

it was a typo

>be me
>fuckingsweet.jpg
>amazeballs
>nope out

Hello. I love reddit and participate on reddit every single day. What's your point? You go there too. I know because everyone loves reddit. Reddit is the freaking front page of the Internet. Please stop making posts like this. You aren't special. Everyone knows that you visit reddit.

Merit is not made of your advantages. Everyone has advantages. Those advantages don't mean shit if you haven't done anything. Merit is determined by what you have done.

What we want to eliminate is racist policies that discriminate against more qualified candidates.

My dear brainlet, if you eliminate policies favoring specific persons after a long period of time where such policies have existed, the result is not equality nor equality of opportunity.

Implement laissez-faire capitalism today and the result is the Rothschilds rule the world. Same as today, you dumb idiot.

And why shouldn't they? Haven't they earned it?

>my hypothetical scenario proves my own argument

"Commander, tell me about your gold pressed Latinum."

Kira's legs.

Ezri's legs.

That outfit was amazing

Delicious Jadzia. I want her to crack jokes at me until I break.

I'd say "fuck that old whore" but literally everyone in the Alpha Quadrant has.

I would just suggest to make a movie about USS Aventine.

If they can made a TV show that is not about Enterprise, they can do the same with a movie.

No, really. Lets make a movie about USS Aventine.

>being this mad that Jadzia had a character and all your waifu is is terrible fapbait

Jadzia and Ezri were both terrible for different reasons. Jadzia's actor was good but the character had zero development, and Ezri's actor was horrible but the character had pretty good development.

It's a Vic has to convince a grown ass man to leave his momma's house and become a real human bean episode.

back in the day, when tv was actually fun to watch, most episodes werent part of a fucking continual plot line that kept shoving PLOT FOR THIS SEASON PLOT FOR THIS SEASON in your face.

Ezri is a better character, with better acting and better writing, but if Dax was a real person then Jadzia would be more fun to be around.

was their a Bajoran version of this image?

She wasn't likeable at all. Everytime she was on the screen and had her mouth running, I just wanted her off. She was just so annoying.

Garak pls

So, we're all in agreement?

Lwaxana Troi
Ezri Dax
Cute Hairstyle Kira
Moogie
Dax' Risan Lover
Jadzia Dax
Comfort Woman Kira
The Lusty Cardassian
First Episode Kira
Mirror Universe Ezri
Leeta
Sarina
Kasidy Yates
Molly
Major Kira
Redeemed Adami
Hunter Gatherer Molly
Female Changeling
Kai Winn
Admiral Bitcheyev
Keiko
Fallen Adami
Mirror Universe Kira

damn ezri looks like THAT?!

Because it has Paul Winfield in it and he's a fantastic actor. He's in WoK too & that's the best TOS movie, coincidence?

He did nothing wrong.

Cutest MILF in this solar system.

>be me
I don't want to.

Step aside.

Did the writers deliberately make her an unlikable cunt so the producers would rehire Gates McFadden?

>Ezri is a better character, with better acting and better writing

There is literally no reason for a person of any sort of intelligence to say this other than waifufaggotry.

no because they wanted a new bones

>episode starts with Riker in charge finding a space derelict freezer with real 20th century relic human beings inside
>"let's get rid of that debris"
>data:"commander, permission to beam aboard the derelict"
>riker:"whatever, just hurry up"
>*beams aboard and finds humans still frozen*
>data:"commander, we've found (fucking real living) human beings (from the fucking 20th century way the fuck out here still frozen - what are the fucking odds?!?!)"
>riker:"yeah so?"
>data:"permission to beam the aboard"
>riker: *sigh* "fine, just hurry up"

later

>crusher: "captain, data beamed over some humans from the 20th century that were somehow found way out here near the neutral zone and the poewr source kept them in tact"
>picard: "What?! this is an outrage! data get in here!"
>data:"I could not leave them their captain"
>picard:" data they were already dead! too bad they're alive now"

HOw fucking stupid and insane were the writers who wrote "the neutral zone" when it came to the b plot? Why does everyone except Data act like it's no big deal to find fully in tact cryogenically frozen human beings from the 20th century floating in a space satellite way out in the neutral zone and they show zero to little interest for these people's revival, nor the sociological and historical implications. Riker acted like he was fucking bored and I believe wanted to fucking phaser the thing.

God this shit pissed me off

They already knew that the frozen people were annoying fucking shits

>WoK
>the best TOS movie

They failed, because even though Bones is overtly racist towards Spock there is a pre-existing relationship built upon mutual respect.

In TNG Pulaski turns up and just starts being a cunt to Data for no apparent reason. She even made such a bad impression on Picard that he would rather risk death than have her operate on him.

Fuck you Miles you potato nigger. It's easily the best, 6 & 4 come close but after the bore fest Motion Picture Wok is epic as fuck.

not to mention her acting is watching paint dry inside a stuffy attic

>Its a "were going to leave our daughter of eight years on a LITERALLY uninhabitted planet to live out the rest of her days alone and mentally deranged, never to see here again because we can't handle the thought of either correcting the time line or just sending her to fucking therapy and potentially seeing her again in a few years episode.

Seriously, O'Brien is usually GOAT but wtf was this episode

>Daughter comes out of magic time portal at the wrong time
>Instantly give up on trying again so she doesn't have to suffer almost her entire life alone.

Maybe they just don't like Molly

Jadzia on top, Kai Winn on the bottom, Moogie in 2nd place for >dem lobes.

You also forgot Fem-Quark

I was watching this with a friend who doesn't into star trek and they suggested that "maybe the show just wanted to get rid of the child actors"

Would have been ok by me but in the end literally nothing changes. Worst episode except for Worf

>Worst episode except for Worf
DS9 is well known for ruthless episodes.

Like the one where Worf's brother Kurn gets his brains scrambled and his entire memories destroyed to somehow save his honour.

reminder archer was the only level headed captain. he cared for his crew and ship and did whatever it took to put them first.

picard often let his ship be surrounded and left his shields down

janeway put other species and getting home above all else

sisko fell for the muh alien god meme and would be removed immediately in any competent society

>Bashir could you wipe my brother's memories, effectively murdering him
>k np lol

>Jadzia is a better character, with better acting and better writing

There is literally no reason for a person of any sort of intelligence to say this other than waifufaggotry.

>sisko fell for the muh alien god meme and would be removed immediately in any competent society
Have you even watch DS9? Because it sure doesn't sound like it, and that would explain why you like Enterprise so much.