So I guess this what will count as "content" for the week. Haha good one guys haha

So I guess this what will count as "content" for the week. Haha good one guys haha.

today instead of subscribing to their patreon i donated $10 to retarded children at publix

Hopefully Wegmans will move into the deep south within a few years so you can see how wrong you are.

300lb women on scooters will shart in their aisles until wegmans goes back where it belongs

How are they ever gonna afford to make videos if they don't break 20K on patreon? It's up to us to chip in guys

The candians are awful.

Wegmans is overrated unless you want a sub sandwich.

I'd rather get shit for cheaper at Aldi, and not deal with old women trying to hit you with their shopping carts.

I have no idea what it is about just Wegmans that makes old ladies act like they own the fucking place.

I like them more than Josh.

Why are the Canadiams in Wisconsin? Is RLM making a new movie?

These guys are some greedy lazy fuckers who know nothing about film i learned that after their TFA review and stopped my patreon payment after 3 years.

>too good for Baykino
>Force Awakens was everything Mike hoped for

There's no reconciliation between us

>know nothing about film
you could have known that immediately by watching a trailer for one of the """""movies""""" they try to create.

Mike seems to be suffering from some form of cognitive dissonance

>Haha good one guys haha.
It was appropriate for the movie in question, and yes, funny too.

Also he loved ID4-2 despite hating the first one because the second one was shlock

Wow this is even funnier than the last three times they did this lazy gag

>As he says with a botw two days before, completely ignoring it was a short joke

Well, we agreed there. The first one is only remembered because of Will Smith

The second one would actually have been good if it has been just about Ace Pilots taking on the Aliens, I especially liked the part where they were stranded inside the Mothership

Mike liking TFA really got to you guys, didn't it?

sup mike. go suck disneydick i donated $10 a month for 3 years. you wont get a single penny more from me

Mike liking TFA really triggers you doesn't it?

TFA is a good movie

I genuinely laughed. Are you serious?

sup mike

This. It had decent pacing and the characters were likable. Kylo also seemed like a villain with layers. Rogue One was the real blatant fanservice movie and only in the final third.

Kylo was an awful villain what are you smoking Mike?

>The anti rlm trolls are literal babies
I can't tell which side this is making fun of, tbqh.

just think, RLM is given $20,000.00 a month in free money from their fans

this is their video for the week, worth approximately $5,000.00.

now tell me. is that worth it?

Does pretending you're talking to someone else actually work for you?

>He wasn't a real badass so he's lame!

Crazy how so many people can miss the point of such a simple character. I guess the prequels really did a number on kids' perception of what classifies as a villain.

nice projection mike

?

Just unsubbed, they've gotten too greedy.

Jim looks real rough.

Did something happen to him since the last time we saw him on RLM (divorce, alcoholism down spiral, both)?

I don't care if they liked or not TFA, just thought it is weird they liked TFA and hated Rogue One.

He's not Mike. I'm Mike!

It's not weird. Rogue One had a completely different tone than normal Star Wars movies. Understandable, as they want to do something different for the spin-offs, but it shouldn't be weird for someone to not like the thing that feels very different than the thing you like.

>not even a full length Best of the Worst
They've got a point

It's not weird at all. Rogue One had pacing issues and paper thin characters. Even now when I watch it again I always skip straight to the final battle and Vader scene.

Moving the goal posts because you're retarded, I see.

yeah i mean it is not weird liking one movie or another, but the reason they went all out in rogue was because of nostalgia pandering, and that was even worse in TFA

Funny joke.

Only cost them 13000 subscribers . . .

>noncontent is totally different from clickbait
>it's 2 minutes of content given under false premises
>for clicks
>but it's ironic you see

Worse than Buzzfeed.

They did, but I'm not entirely convinced that nostalgia pandering was really their main issue with it. They're obviously fine with nostalgia pandering (as seen in TFA) as long as it's presented to them with the right tone.

STOP GIVING THESE IDIOTS CLICKS AND MONEY.

SAGED

Tfa is coherent

That's 240k of taxed money split between like 5 people. They're basically making minimum wage off patreon

Their content is worth what the market decides. Are you a communist or something?

>being this mad over nothing

>baykino
aka literal trash

Don't get emotional, it's just youtubers
They even joke in the new Best of the Worst that they're not actually your friends

>Emotional
?

Maple Beardfat is worse than vanilla beardfat

This failure has Jay's smell all over it. Nonmedy, lame, awkward, tryhard, waste of time, failed expectations. At least the special fx gay canadians do some ok physical comedy to give it some worth.

I literally go around to grocery stores in uniform and steal the money from donation jars acting like I'm from the organization.

But that's not true.

no, it just bearly legal of a movie

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I passed a kidney stone once and I liked that more than Josh

They don't owe you anything faggot

I've done Wegman's - it's overrated and the service is trash and it's a waning brand. Decent sauces, though. Publix is rated the best shopping chain in the country. Stay mad, Yanktard.

I'm pretty sure the bearded one is legitimately autistic. He's sooo awkward.

who cares rlm are plebs

This. At least Spoony would never insult his fans with non-content like this. And yes I know he only puts something out every blue moon now but at least when he does it's actual content.

Remember how good HITB episodes 8 to around 50 were?

The intro skits were actually funny.

uuhhhhh thats hurts. it hurts because its a good point

sup mike

DUDE GAY WEDDING LMAO

The house on the mountain was Namek, this has to be the fucking Buu saga

>The intro skits were actually funny