twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GUD BOI
U
D

B
O
I

(dindu nuffin out preaching fo jesus)

There will be a seen where he politely asks for change and the racists convenience store clerk tells him to fuck off

I think your life must be very sad and empty and it's very likely you won't amount to anything.

Sleep well, just try not to think about what I've said. I'm sure it's fine, don't worry about it, everything will be fine.

I honestly believe the liberal media is goading a bunch of neutral and minimal leftist millennials into the alt right group.

Its movies/news/articles like this that are completely asinine to rational person who only basis their opinion on facts and statistics. The more PC bullshit they shove no your face, as they guilt white americans for not embracing (((diversity))), they hope for a right wing backlash that can be used as an excuse to push more leftist propaganda.

The more they piss off the working class and the educated, the bigger groups like blm, antifa, etc get.

I mean, the best thing to do is to ignore movies like this, for instance, google had their national refugee day propaganda videos...and it received an overwhelmingly amount of dislikes compared to likes. The media hardly touched on that, but as long as people understand the bias and extreme leftist agenda, the more difficult it will be for the left to destroy the west.

Im good. thanks for your concern though.

Crash is awful.

HE WAS A GUD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN

crash was a bad movie tho.

I'm sure you are, I'm sure your life will be fine. You'll do something worthwhile, don't listen to me, what do I know? When you're lying in bed don't think about whether you'll ever do anything worthwhile or whether your life is worth living. I'm sure it is and everything will be great.

>this is all liberals can do

fucking lel

idris elba

t. a Sup Forums user

WE

Absolutely this. You are in control of your own destiny. Your past failures don't guarantee that you will continue to fail. You're going to be great, your dreams will come true. I can feel it user. You've got this. Now go out there and take on the world!

>its a liberal projecting episode

hows that slightly above minimum wage job with 100k debt coming along?

Forget I said anything user. I'm sure you're very successful and well-liked, you probably have a lot of friends and a bright future. Your parents are probably so proud of all you've achieved. You can sleep soundly knowing that you're living life to the fullest.

how will they do this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

autism

Sorry to hear it user. I hope you get proper treatment for your condition.

Tyrone was here, 2017.

Why do liberals love passive aggressiveness so much?

Is it a symptom of low test?

don't listen to that guy user, he's just jealous because you have so many friends

>Is it a symptom of low test?

Yes.

Not even memeing.

holy shit it is

Hes a terrible person to use to represent this issue. He was literally a violent criminal

WUZ

KANGZ

lol WE WAS KANGZ is my favorite funny meme
lmfao!

>posts memes from 2014

Not showing the shooting and portraying Wilson and the family as sympathetic would be pure kino

(((Warner Bros)))

WE

WUZ
lol!!

You're the reason why I get excited when planes go down.

KANGZ N SHEEIT

Don't we now know that he

>comitted a strong arm robbery and assaulted the clerk owner
>never had his fucking arms up
>charged the fucking police officer
>dna was found in the cop car

What a fucking hero

he dindu nuffin

HE A GOOD BOY

>Forced Memes

The neo-marxist agenda is doing exactly as intended.
It pits people against each other.
White vs Black, Rich vs Poor, Male vs Female, Class vs Class. They have done this all throughout history to the point they have found themselves being expelled.

50 years of quotas and Affirmative Action and diversity has successfully divided African Americans from the rest of America. So African Americans didn’t move out of their racial ghetto into the mainstream of American life.
But liberals have reaped a huge electoral harvest with their race politics, getting 90 percent of the black vote in the D column.

Liberal race politics are a crime against humanity.

lol you're a such faggot

He had committed a murder as a juvenile?
How come I've never heard about this?

You can always spot a leftist by the ad-hom arguments.
Great comment!

u mad fagget? lel

Ayo he a gud boi he aint do nuffin he wus finna get his life togetha all he needed was mo money fo dem programz

ITT: fresh memes

Is it a Muslim or an autist? I can't tell.

Eagle Scout, student body president and regular blood donor Mike Brown was on his way from his volunteer shift at the soup kitchen when suddenly Neo-Nazi KKK Grand-Wizard and climate-skeptic Darren Wilson saw the glow of his halo.
He Stepped out of his gas-guzzling hummer and took chase.
Mike Brown, weighed down by his backpack full of nobel peace prizes and handwritten letters to grandma, was soon overtaken by the Aryan Nation member.
The only escape was across the street, but alas, there was no crosswalk. Faced with certain death or breaking the law, the straight-A student made his stand.
He attempts to reason with his attacker but the iliterate racist murderer only has ears for white supremacy speeches and Mein Kampf passages
"Any last words?" said Darren Wilson through a mouthful of chewing tobacco.
Mike Brown looks his executuiner in the eye, puts his hands up clearly inidcating his surrender and says "World Peace"
"FUCK OFF BLACK PEOPLE!" shouts Darren Wilson as he unloads his fully automatic assault rifle.
If not for the Republican party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundres of rounds into the Harvard-bound, endangered species advocate.
Satan himself then steps back into his German Panzer Tank and drives away while listening to AC/DC on full volume.

He a good boy, polish up dem Oscars

LMFAO LOL !!!! XD

Don't reply to any of my posts ever again you shit-skin wide nosed nappy headed big lipped tar baby

Will we see rioting and cap busting outside the cinemas?

oh oh little faggot got mad! lolz

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

ITT: easily triggered Sup Forumsshits take any bait offered

You're stupid if you think everyone should trust the people in the Sup Forums ptg. Of course they wouldn't take responsibility for spamming other boards you idiot. Of course they would blame others. Not to mention that you keep changing the story. It was just Canada and now It's New Zealand. I assume you did that to avoid questions about time zones. And Sup Forums trying to scapegoat other sites/boards? Yeah that's totally unheard of.

You're probably OP and the samefag who keeps bumping the thread. There's over 4 posts per person in this thread on average. Obviously most of the posters here are the same person. Since you're accusing others of false flagging, it's probably projection. You're probably pretending to be liberal and arguing with yourself. When nobody replies you bump with the "LOL LIBERALS BTFO SO SALTYMAGA" shit. You also don't pass up any opportunity to reply to accusations of Sup Forums.

You'll be banned soon so enjoy it faggot. Your fucking Persimmon Elect, Agent Orange, Cheeto Bandito, Orange Julius Caesar will be impeached or shot soon as well. When you chimp out with your cheap moist nugget and antique nazi helmet, that you bought form a gun show, some riot cop will shoot you and we won't have to suffer through another shitty thread you make.

Have you even been to Sup Forums?
The board is 90% faggots like you thinking they're trolling. You wouldn't last 5 minutes there

>he thinks he's not being trolled
>keeps responding to every post
>more upset with every response
>trying this hard
OKAY REDDIT
L O L Z

>you wouldn't last 5 minutes on Sup Forums you big jerk!

Who's even remotely triggered? You're really grasping at straws

Lol look at that fat loser xD all the alpha males, females xirmales transexuals queersexuals etc are on our side!! #resist

that guy is gonna get fucked up by #swoleleft

>2017 Sup Forums thread
>triggered Sup Forumstards in the house tonight

>implying liberals arent triggered every time they hear or see trump

It's just another antifa dickhead thinking he's doing amazing work shutting down wrong think on Sup Forums.
Stop replying, he's trying to derail the thread even though this one will hit the bump limit same as the last

No not at all please keep posting memes from 2014, wow they sure are funny!
>antifa
lol you dweebs are precious aren't ya

>this one will hit the bump limit same as the last

100% right

>those digits

WEW LADS

Who is this semen demon?

>wow they sure are funny!
>lol you dweebs are precious aren't ya

Reminder that passive aggressiveness is a sign of low test

how new?

Post sexy Trump girls
Antifa get out REEEE

Sorry I hurt your feelings user.

that literally isn't a girl

>it's a r/the_donald newfags can't resist taking every bit of bait no matter how shitty episode
Oh I love these

The difference is that the guy in your image is triggered on some other website. You're triggered here.

Get your test checked user.

They'd have to get john boyega to play this particular chimp nigger. Why do all of these god damn jigaboos look so similar to chimpanzees?

>he still thinks he's proving a point by taking the shittiest imaginable bait
KEK

>neo-marxist agenda
>all throughout history
hmm..........

Nice digits

>at first I was like
>but then

youtube.com/watch?v=aEHVJCl1_2Y

I can finally post this song again. I like it.

ITT:
>autistic Australian Sup Forumstard thinks white American troll on Sup Forums is a black dude
You can't make this shit up

I can't tell who's triggering who here