Glow

Waifu Wars edition
Starting the thread off with best girl

>Starting the thread off with best girl
>doesn't post best girl

If she's so great you should have posted her first.

Holy shit does she clean up nice.

I'm not far enough in the show to give an answer I'll stick by, but so far it's pic related.

ayyyyyyy

>intense eyebags
I LOVE

Thats tranny aint it?

I like this show.Maron's killing it.

>Name is Knives
>Wields a sword

wtf Netflix

Sup Forums posted the three best girls first, I'm impressed

got damn

where the FUCK are all the GLOW webms ????

It's weird, I generally hate his stuff, but I'm really loving him on this.

I think it's because his character is a washed up never-was and for him that doesn't even require acting.

Boxxy?

excuse me

ruth is best girl

*ruth is worst girl

WEW

Knives has a bad hairline.

I guess I'm going to have to say it because no one else will: there is no "best girl" on this show. I think I really like every character.

It's a really great ensemble cast with nuanced and fleshed out roles. They come across as real people and I actually care about what happens to them. I'm only midway through and I'm already disappointed there isn't more.

>best girl
>not Debbie
Fags

Same.Really hope it doesn't go to shit next season like OITB & Weeds did.

Weeds just really fucking went, IDK to another plane of existence after season 3. I stopped giving a shit on OITB in Season 3. I don't hear anything about it getting better.

The OITNB comparisons are really right in your face. It's a show with a predominantly female cast and it's really character driven. The difference being that there was a fundamental flaw in OITNB because the main character was only meant to serve like 18 months or something and she was the most underwritten and boring one on the show.

With GLOW there's really no self imposed time limit- they could go as long as they want without it causing continuity problems and if other characters become more interesting the focus can shift.

I never really liked those shows much from the start desu. I'm surprised how much I liked GLOW in comparison.

>With GLOW there's really no self imposed time limit- they could go as long as they want without it causing continuity problems and if other characters become more interesting the focus can shift.

Agreed.Theres a lot of potential with the storyline too,i like seeing different personas and hearing the backstories.

With OITB it gets kinda samey after a while,its probably because there are so many prison/law enforcement shows.

I heard Kate Nash had a nude scene. How do her breasts look? What size are they?

>I heard Kate Nash had a nude scene. How do her breasts look? What size are they?
That's the British one, right? Yeah she shows her tits in episode 4 or something for like a second. It wasn't amazing or anything, but they were pretty good. Looked like boobs.

Better than Brie's

>3dpd
>waifu

Oh wow... poor Brie. Reckon they are both a C-cup?

Washed up brie best cheese

I AM KUNTAR