‘The next 007 should be gay’ says Sir Ian McKellen

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/820913/James-Bond-007-gay-Sir-Ian-McKellen-Daniel-Craig-Pierce-Brosnan

>The 78-year-old X-Men star continued: “He changes his underwear, like Superman, and he can save the world. [All the actors] play it the same—he’s heroic all the way through. No, he’s not.

>“If you play James Bond as an outwardly camp, silly gay man that no one took seriously and then he turned out as many gay men are underneath their clothes—buff and strong and as hetero as any hetero—we might have a more truthful story than the one that has been told.”

>When asked if he would like to play the next Bond, Sir Ian replied: “I’m not volunteering. I’m insisting. No, I’m too old to play it. I can be on the periphery of this new version.”

Will the next James Bond be:

>gay
>black
>liberal Muslim
>transgendered
>all of the above

The last one was, do you even watch this show op? Or do you just spend your days trolling buzzfeed for something to be triggered about

as long as he's not fucking white again, ugh

ian mckellen is good friends with bryan singer

both of them are pedophiles

FUCKING QUEERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The next 007 should be an AI

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

>fag wants more fags

fake news

HOLY FUCK NO! Bisexual maybe but if you take away Bond shagging woman then you completely lost Bond

The next 007 should be a quadriplegic

transracial

I want Goose to be Bond.
Imagine hims saying
>I'm Bond. James Bond.
It'd be great!

ITT: cringey Sup Forumsshits try to out-cringe each other
Let's all watch them go!

I voted for Obama twice and id do it again

>hasn't seen Full Metal Jacket

Is that martina martinez?

Hes gone senile.

Why are those nazis so fucking ugly

when you in da club an you be dancin...

i voted for obama twice and then drumpf

Tell Gandalf to shut the fuck up.

>The Gang gets racist: Part 2.
or
>Sweet Dee dates a SJW

Exercise is actually bad for you though, that's why Trump is so healthy

>The next 007 should gobble cocks because character and story don't matter as long as I can get off

Well at least McKellen will be dead soon

London will be attacked by Muslims and James Bond will do nothing.

>as hetero as any hetero

Sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass

What did he mean by this?

This is undoubtedly going to be the new frontier in social justice as science advances. I can't wait to see the shitstorm and for the left to further eat themselves.

lmao trump has such a distinct style of talking, it's obvious that this letter was dictated by him

>an outwardly camp, silly gay man that no one took seriously
you mean like most gay men irl?

That's profoundly retarded user

>Mr Trump has the best health. There is no greater healthier individual than Donald Trump. Sincerely, Donald Bornstein

This is a black man shitlord

What you see doesnt matter, just what he self identifies with

> M.D. F.AG

>ITT: everyone forgets that Craig Bond was bisexual and flirted openly with the villain of Skyfall

you are retarded if you think most gays behave that way

The names bond

well between the gays i meet irl and the gays i meet on Sup Forums most of them are one or several of the following things

>hyper promiscuous
>have alcohol or substance abuse problems
>incredibly obnoxious due to personality defects
>engage in extreme risk taking behaviour
>genuinely camp fuccbois
>have cancerous left wing views

or in your case, post 1) incorrect information about a movie in order to advance your own agenda and 2) post stupid anime pic

im sure there are average normal gay dudes out there but they are few and far between as far as i can tell

Wow you spend a lot of time with gay guys, sounds like you think about them a lot as well.

far more important than making the character gay is choosing a gay actor. Having a straight actor play a gay guy is evil and wrong.

>>ITT: everyone forgets that Craig Bond was bisexual and flirted openly with the villain of Skyfall

But was he a black, openly gay man?

No? That's backward. Bisexuals are just gay men who have internalized homophobia, and people who only show bisexuals in media are just closet bigots and conservatards who are afraid or too homophobic to show REAL LOVE (homosexuality).

ah yes, the first and last tactic of a gay guy, suggest your opponent is gay too and make some quip about it

how predictable

its almost as if gay men all conform to certain stereotypes, so much so that you can predict what they will say in a given situation

hmm...

>Idris Elba quoted as saying: "I ain't playing no fucking faggot, Bond or not, fuck offame"

>Idris Elba

It's always Idris Elba. He's the new Samuel L Jackson but without the talent

Either they make him a faggot or they make him Black or Muslim. Either way it's gone to shit.

Atheist Muslim

kettle fucker

I'm American, what does that mean?

>My name's Bond, Jane Bond.
>I like it stirred, not shaken *winks at hot female bartender*.

>bartender is on bed, sweaty and completely exhausted
>Bond is smoking a cigarette

DO IT.
DON'T LET MY DREAMS BE DREAMS.

Will Idris Elba go gay for pay?

What a fat ass.

Have you not seen some of the shit that's been happening? If you told me years ago that something like say, fat acceptance will be a thing, I would have said the same thing as you. Yet here we are.

We had John wick, blood father, hercules and mission impossible in the last couple years user. I think james bond will remain a straight white guy for the time being

Instead of making a female Bond, might as well just re-start the Nikita franchise.

>calling the kettle black

So Bond needs to be a gay black woman with a a limb missing and a learning disability?

This is getting really specific

Not specific enough. Also need to be fat and a tranny. And muslim.

He was not. It's just banter, dumbass. Like when he asked Le Chiffre to scratch his balls during the testicle torture scene.

In Skyfall when Silva puts his hand on Bond's leg to make him uncomfortable he just makes a quip to show that it's not working. That doesn't mean he fucks dudes.

Well this is impossible to do all at once, but as a compromise we'll have all the next Bonds come from one of those groups each.

Now you just need to decide which order we do them in. Is showing a black Bond or a female Bond more important to society?

>Idris Elba less talented than generic angry black man who yells

lol

there is literally nothing wrong with this

not even memeing

You want so see Bond Boys?

Why not just have another agent who's gay? Why does James Bond have to change himself?

Good luck marketing it abroad.

Why so homophobic bro?

At least then you wouldn't have "bond guys".

What happened to your queer party friends?

That would be the logical, smart solution that when done properly, can even expand the franchise brand.
So they won't do that and just make bond gay to cash in on publicity with the Bond brand name for a short term 'gain'.

I mean, the entire point of bond is that it is a representation of british identity and manhood

So I see no problem with bond being a mincing faggot

The next Bond should be a woman desu.

The thought of 00she-ven teasing little beta Mr. Moneypenny in one scene while she rides prime boytoy chad girth in the next makes my duck so hard.

>Make 007 a gay/muslim/woman/etc.
>Movie bombs because people are butthurt

>Make a new secret agent franchise with a gay/muslim/woman/etc.
>Movie bombs because people aren't interested

Then you're brainwashed.

Liberalism is a mental disease. You don't need to change a character who has been around for decades and his sexual orientation, race, and gender. It's not a virtue or "progressive", it's just retarded, and doesn't even make sense especially considering the small share of the population they make up.

They're perverting every cultural icon and famous franchise one by one, whether it's Star Wars, Ghostbusters, all those comic book characters.

Then they continue to pretend like they're "oppressed" in any shape or form.

I voted for Obama twice then I voted for Trump.

>express.co.uk

Health at every size, shitlord

I am quite disturbed by the two scenes you listed

You know damn well the goal is to ruin a historical heterosexual white male fictional character.

That's why you're not qualified to be a 007.

Europe was a mistake

Fuck that half-assed shit.

Bond should be trans

lets see if Obama makes it to 70 though, he probably has the black lung from smoking

I think James Bond should be a cyborg from now on. His cybernetic eyes have thermal and night vision. His armor casing can withstand anti-tank rounds. He can faster and for longer than a cheetah can. He has built-in active camouflage etc. etc. Shit would be awesome.

Godamn nigger genetics, I had to lift for a year before my chest looked like that

No, I don't. Are they that vivacious?

Want a realistic portrayal? Have James Bond be gay for pay. Basically, he'll seduce and fuck a man if he needs to. Also, make him more of a misogynist. Show him have clear anger issues against woman. Like he sees all of them as backstabbing conniving sluts.

The tweest comes when he seduce the main villain of the movie, have sex with him and later betrays the guy, killing him, when the villain was actually totally in love with him. Essentially, Bond became the sloot he despises.

How do fags make it to the end of their lives and think "I wish there were more people like me in the future at all cost"

>female Ghostbusters
>female Fight Club
>FemThor
>Pregnant Spider-Woman
>Black IronWoman
>Black Captain America
>Spider-Nigger
>Female Wolverine
>talks of Black Bond
>Ocean Ocho
>Black Karate Kid
>Black Annie
>black Marie Jane
>Wonder Woman is a Jew
>talks of making Luke Skywalker and Captain America gay
>all those comic book characters turned gay

It's like you're not paying attention.

Canon Bond is already kind of queer. In Skyfall it's revealed that he had sexual experiences with men.

The next James Bond should be a white heterosexual male

Wasn't Statham's character in The Transporter supposed to be gay? Why not just use that franchise instead?

>The next 007 should be gay...
WTF FUCKING SJWS JAMES BOND IS NOT-
>...says Sir Ian McKellen
oh ok then

That would be incredibly problematic

>Wow aren't you surprised a strong independent woman can be not only a secret agent but also the best in MI-6?
>fucks three niggers in the same scene

le based gay man, get out your kids pedes so he can finger them

>make him a straight white male again
>WTF NO REPRESENTATION RACIST etc etc
>make him heterosexual, but make the next next James Bond hetero again
>WTF GAY BASHING FUCKING MEDIA HOW DARE YOU
We lose either way.

I'm a Japanese American and I think I speak for most people when I say it's high time a man of Japanese descent was cast as Bond.
He could possible be American too, thoughts???

gandalf the fag pushing for mental illness while his home country is under terrorist attack

Fucking weebs.

is this motherfucker senile? just die already before you spoil your legacy fucking tard

Oh, just shut up Ian. You're starting to sound senile.

Did you even read the OP? Ian is demanding for Bond to be gay. He didn't say it had to be a gay (male). Therefore, it can be a lesbian. Therefore, no nigger fucking. If anything, niggress.

correction: London will be attacked by muslims and James Bond will be one of them
next JB movie plot: James Bond (real name: Muhammad al Britani), a MI5 rookie, goes rogue and joins ISIS. This happens in the first 25-30 minutes, the rest of the movie is him running over people with cars, planting bombs in cars on the streets, blowing up airports, crashing a plane into the Big Ben. The end is him infiltrating the Buckingham Palace and decapitating the queen on live stream while praising Allah. All the muslims in England then unite and conquer it like at the ending of Equilibrium.