Well then

Well then...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-pFrplmexo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lost capekino...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-pFrplmexo

>still only 37 reviews
Once regular critics finally see it it will be sitting in the low 70s at best.

>even Armond White gave it a fresh rating

Give up user, it's over.

We still have that cunt Rex Reed but yeah this is going to end up in the mid to high 90s range. Especially considering the average score seems to be quite high.

Saw an early cut version of the film months ago at a preview screening. It's unironically the best movie you'll see this summer.

the tequila trailer got me so hyped i've watched it 5 times, hope it doesn't disappoint

Is it really as similar to Drive as people say?

It's a 2 hour music video and constitutes Edgar Wright's most subdued work. In all honesty I was disappointed. I've heard people comment that Wright is the new, more optimistic Tarantino but the dialogue is not sharp enough nor is the character work particularly strong. The visuals, the practical effects - car chases included are good but the film itself is exhausting rather than exhilarating. Feels more like Mr Wright has suddenly decided to abandon all that makes his style unique and go for a more mass appeal approach. A film that tries to be cool for the sake of being cool but I'm sure the adhd gen Z will embrace it regardless. As for the Drive parallel - there are similarities but in my opinion Refns voice was far more distinct and the hyper reality complimented the story. In Baby Driver it feels like a gimmick

At least the books were good though

why is it so self aware? looks like reddit: the movie

I'm fairly positive this will actually be a good movie for the following reasons.
>trailer doesn't give much away
>Jamie Fox is in it
>intense driving seens have always and will forever highly riveted by any audience as it is easily relatable to everyone

It is going to be a sweet movie. The only problem I have with it (prior to seeing it) is why do the 360 through pic related? It literally makes no sense you can accomplish the same feat by turning slightly right and slightly back left.

>the dialogue is not sharp enough
Tarantini's dialogue is terrible tho

Especially that epilogue.

LOL

>seens
Its scenes faggot. But also Kevin Spacey is in it which is confusing because why did Spacey JUST himself in 9 lives when everything else he touches is gold?

The films were better than the books though

>I'm fairly positive this will actually be a good movie for the following reasons.
>Jamie Fox is in it

Tarantinis dialogue may be hit or miss but it serves its purpose within the confines of his work

Just looked up bad Jamie Foxx movies and immediately got a list of 20 kek

>A film that tries to be cool for the sake of being cool

Maybe you're just a faggot

What am I supposed to be taking away from this image?

What's that got to do with anything?

>The visuals, the practical effects - car chases included are good but the film itself is exhausting rather than exhilarating

???

And you're going to claim other people have adhd? Then again, you think Tarantino has good dialogue, so.

>Jamie Fox is in it

When has that ever made a film good?

Why is the car going backwards in the poster?

Spiderman 2

THEY GOT TEA

Fix your eyes my child.

I just want to see this for Spacey and Draper

ITT: Post times you acted like the baby driver

It's a summer action film so yes it should be exhilarating. As for Tarantino, again, you like him or you don't and that's fine.i have only mentioned his name as I have seen a couple of reviewers draw comparisons between the two.

>Jamie Fox is in it

wut?

LOL it actually does

yes and no.

I saw a advanced screening last week.

The main character,Baby, acts like a user who saw Drive and wanted to impersonate Gosling. He has aspergers and only listens to music.

The film is similar in that the heist and chases. It does not have that cool synthwave film though like Drive. Its more akin to pop music old school morality tale about doing the right thing.

>drive but with meme music to appeal to reddit capeshit audience