Post your dream collaborations

post your dream collaborations

i want to fuck that leaf

Him and Rosamund Pike

coen bros + kubrick

based aloe vera.
are there any other plants as based as aloe vera?

It really is great.

Comme de Garcons x Riccardo Tisci

lynch and herzog

but for real this time

Godamn I just want to rub myself with that. That cool soothing gooey creamy Aloe Vera. It just makes all the pain go away, physical and mental.

Marijuana.

nigga you gay

I tried this. Felt amazing until I went too fast and then missed and my willy slid along the spines, ripping open my flesh. Luckily for me the aloe has healing powers so I was back to full fap within a few days.

>he's never had Aloe Vera

I pity you.

DUDE WEED LMAO

kys

Here's your dream collaboration, OP. Somebody make a movie about aloe vera and weed.

aloe vera is literally /ourleaf/

sometimes i get sunburns intentionally just so i can put refrigerated aloe vera on me.

Can't you do that without getting sunburned

Its a meme you fucking dips

Genetically modify aloe vera to produce THC.

i mean, yah. but being in pain first makesit feel that much better.

haha I can't tell if it's a man or a dog

>this will now get you high

Zombie parody movie. The plant is modified to grow very quickly and produce huge amounts of product. So there are massive aloe vera plants everywhere squirting aloe vera and THC all over the place making everybody feel good and high. And the THC that it produces smells like oregano so everybody is hungry for pizza.

What you're an idiot, that's a dog. How the fuck would you think that's not a dog? get the hell out of here and read a book moron.

What in tarnation?!

>tfw jerking off with aloe vera

lynch and villeneuve for a monster movie

>aloe vera touches your dick hole

why don't you murikans just fap with your foreskin like normal people?

Have you tried both?

It really is based. I have put aloe vera gel in my face as a mask some nights and when I wake up it's very smooth and with no pimples at all.

>way back in high school our home ec. teacher had an aloe vera plant
>if we burnt ourselves we'd break off a piece and rub it on the burn
>we rarely had to do that because we weren't fucking morons
It's a neat plant.

what am I supposed to do? Rub aloe all over my dick? My dick already produces all the lube I need, even too much

Just do it bruh.

I use both. Feels better.

Why would you assume I have never read a book?

I probably read more than you retardo.

Is aloe vera edible? It looks really delicious.

I like having a firm hold on my dick though, maybe the slippery thing is better for actual sex but idgaf

You guys ever fap with Bengay?

Sometimes i almost convince myself to leave Sup Forums forever, but then posts like this pull me right back in.
Fuck you with your hilarious shit.

>Under the guidelines of California Proposition 65, orally ingested non-decolorized aloe vera leaf extract has been listed by the OEHHA, along with goldenseal, among "chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity"

>tfw jerking off with Shampoo

it tastes like absolute anus but yes it wont kill you

that's like smashing your head against the wall because it feels good when you stop

For me it's aloevera las

>that burning sensation when it gets inside your urethra

Yikes!

There are places that sell water with aloe vera floating in it. It's pretty popular in Russia for instance and I've seen it in Hawaii too. Never tried it though.

>fapping with Vaseline

I really wish I'd thought that one through

I think it's an asian thing, I tasted it in china, didn't have much flavor

It's no problem user, just fap with it in other states and you're ok

vegetable oil is top tier fap aid. hand lotion is too expensive and scented ones hurt ur peepee

howcome sonething so disgusting to smell be so helpfull?

Yo that shit's delicious. Both chewy and refreshing.

>murikans
>foreskin

Redpill me on this

Go to the next level, eat that gooey cream. Then a couple egg yolks and you're solid. If you really want to push your limits, start eating fruits with their skin, e.g. pineapple, kiwis, apples with their cores. The road may be rough at first, but you'll get used to it.

Yes, you can get an aloe vera plant from Walmart or some other place that has a garden center if you'd like and snap a leaf and squeeze out the goo into your mouth. Not toxic, but will give you slippery shits (can help).

Friendship with Canada over. Now, aloe Vera is my new leaf

Basically increases your lifespan... so you shouldn't drink it.

It's basically artificial fruit juice with bits of aloe floating around in it. Like those coconut drinks with pulp that come in cans, but the pulp is more jelly like and cooler as a result. And the bottles are fucking huge, so you get some bang for your buck. Shit's cash.

Actually, after a recent craze about this thing they did some research on it.

Basically the company that makes pic related marketed them as healthy and to paraphrase "cleansing for the liver" and "stabilizing for your stomach and intestinal tract". It is apparently neither and long term exposure causes liver damage. On top of containing as much sugar as most soda. They just changed their marketing though. Now it just says its refreshing and tastes good. Which is true.

Saw this ky for him and her commercial, the one where the ky is supposedly warm. Says it warms up those intimate places. Mixed petroleum jelly with bengay. Because of the viscosity issues, they don't mix well at all. Bengay literally sat on top of the grease, started jerking at the top, the bengay oozed around the grease and poured onto my balls. I cannot begin to describe how awful it was. The burning was bad. I panicked and jumped into the shower. Bad Idea because it only made it worse. Don't ever use bengay or anything like it.

you can do that? pls explain

Are you retarded? Put gel on dick, jerk off.

Aloe Vera can be eaten, the jelly I mean, but you're to eat a small amount every two weeks. It has sulfur in it and sulfur in small amounts is fine.

pusy

Jerking off with aloe vera isn't as easy as one would think. The aloe tends to remain in clumps. You have to mix it with an oil based medium.

That is disgusting.

Yes, it taste gosh awful but it is good for you, in small amounts I mean.

I have tried aloe vera yogurt, if that tells you something.

well shit i thought you fuck the leaf like this fucker

Where do i get aloe vera this big ? I want to flatten my head and put this on it. It´s really very big.

It's not big at all, it's just perspective. Look at the size of his hand.

There's too many spines. It's not at all safe to do that. The inside of the life is slimy enough to give you a good feeling but what if you miss your target and hit the outside accidentally? The spines could cause serious injury.

holy fuck both of these responses keep me here.

I don't know why you fags have to get all fancy with it. I just spit on my dick and it works fine.

Nah this is /outleaf/

reddit

No that's just . . .

Unironically this.
>Medicinal
>Textiles
>Foods
>Fuels
>Shelter
>recreation
The cannabis plant has truly earned the super crop title.

But your pubs get so silky smooth.

>not dandelions
DUDE WEED

can you eat it

drink, eat, fuck, rub it on your skin

Paul Thomas Anderson/Daniel Day Lewis

spit dries in three strokes what do you even mean.

Based Thais make it into a delicious drink with chunks. I know that sounds weird but it's great, they're tiny little cubes like you'd put into jello or something, you can't really see them because it's a clear drink with clear bits.

Some brands try and market it as a health drink, it's unclear if it is and those ones are usually a lot more expensive for the same thing, I just think it's delicious.

Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville team up for create execution pranks for death row inmates

potatoes does all of this and more

What's with all you faggots asking if you can eat it? Do you really want to eat slime? This is God's jizz in physical form. Rub it on yourself.

>implying you shouldn't swallow jizz

based pusy poster