Will there ever be a film about Zyzz? He is very inspirational

Will there ever be a film about Zyzz? He is very inspirational.

I hope he inspires you to kill yourself too you roid puppet faggot in denial.

t. fat man

Oh, this Zyzz?

Post movie characters who died in a sauna

that's kinda sad ;_;

You're a faggot and so was he.

>some sandnigger who took steroids
>a film

p-perro caca?

>autistic sand"person" felt so out of place in a white, first world country (same thing desu) that he had to shoot himself full of dangerous substances and spend 20+ hours a week at the gym just so he felt like he fit in, only to die of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 22 after reaching his goal
>ironically he dies alone in a third world country like he one he originally came from despite reaching his original goal, after all his hard work and metamorphosis he dies physically because of the need to escape his original state of being which left him dead emotionally
>Zyzz pointless transformation leaves us questioning whether or not true transformation is possible or worthwhile on this elemental plane, or does all change merely leave us on different sides of the same coin we were initially given

What did Zyzz mean by this? Was this a modern commentary on the modern social and philosophical nature of man? Sounds like kino to me desu

get the fuck outta here Tarzan

More like he just fell for the social pressure meme

I never went to /fit/ but I wonder how many people there do it for themselves to maintain physical health, or for being socially accepted especially by members of the opposite sex; when you roid up, the motivation becomes pretty obvious

mfw reading this

/ourdog/

Google Translate was a mistake.

Saved. I may be fat NEET faggot but at least I'm not DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Inspirational how?
Inspiring you to attention-whore yourself to death?

omg that fucking filename

So, you think this is something to aspire to, huh?

Last August, a 22 year old man was found dead in a dirty Bangkok sauna. He died alone, scared and in excruciating agony. He achieved nothing of worth in his life other than some minor notoriety on silly internet boards where he was just another short-lived meme that will soon be forgotten. He paid the ultimate price for his obsessive vanity and illegal substance abuse. Dead at 22. Way to go, man. We mirin'.

When I think about Zyzz now, I pity him and the life he had. He may have been "immortalized" online by out of shape, aspiring gym rats but his life and image were built on a weak foundation of pathetic narcissism. People worshipped the guy when all they had to judge him on were contrived photographs, short Youtube clips and sporadic internet postings. You may look at pictures of Zyzz and admire his impressive physique. But just think about what went on behind the scenes.

When I think of Zyzz, I picture him in front of his closet jerking his roid shrivelled cock to a semi-flaccid state just before shoving it into his overpriced, designer briefs to give the illusion of having a large penis. All this before one of his sycophantic "aesthetic" buddies takes a series of silly ass, staged photographs to be posted all over the internet for the millionth time. And yes, I do believe there was more than a hint of homo-erotic frustration going on between him and his "crew".

I picture him parading around some awful, pretentious nightclub with his shirt off, desperate for attention. Desperate. And for every 7/10 generic drunken slut that stopped to get her photo taken with him, there were a million self-conscious, confused and insecure thoughts going on in that roid-addled brain of his. He couldn't just go out and have a good time like the rest of us. For him, it was a performance. But he was no star. Far from it. Just another juiced up poser. A man of no substance. A pouting, preening, empty vessel. A total fake.

I picture him getting his spray tans and waxing his shrunken balls in front of his bathroom mirror. I see him whitening his teeth, straightening his hair, applying guy-liner. I imagine the life consuming daily rituals that he must have gone through just to maintain some stupid image that was only respected on internet forums frequented by out and out losers. Sad, man. Really fucking sad.

And so, as the saying goes, nothing of value was lost. Those who kneel at his altar will say it was fitting that he died young. Forever young like James Dean or some stupid shit like that. The fact is that in his final moments on this Earth, showing off was the last thing on Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian's mind. He was craving attention of a different kind as his 'roid-weakened heart pumped out its last few beats. He cried out for help. But no one came. And so he passed away, in the tranquil, dignified surroundings of a Bangkok brothel. I wonder how much he valued his physique and fake appearance in those final moments. I wonder if he regretted the narcissistic self-parody he had become. Was it all worth it, Zyzz?

I guess we'll never know.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this bullshit. My ex girlfriend used to watch this video every damn day after she saw it. 2 more months in and I couldn't stand it anymore. I beat the fucking shit out of that bitch so close to death it took me all I had to hold it back. Fuck this video.

The guy was hardly film worthy.
His youtube stuff is literally autism on roids

which video you dumb nigger?

I'm 26 in a month with a big fat gut and honestly probably the worst man tits you will ever see. I'm laughing my way to bed tonight though because of this thread. I'd honestly forgotten about Zyzz. That fact makes me laugh even harder at this dead retard.

Hahahahhahaahahahahahahahah. Dude died while I'm still here getting my dick sucked and enjoying endorphins and so on being released in my brain.

NORMIES BTFO

>getting my dick sucked
if it isnt by a trap you better get

Frodo????

Kek pointing out his death as if its something that nullified everything he has done while living.

Truth to the matter is that he inspired thousands, maybe even millions. Even trough he died, he will be remembered by many (key point). He achieved his goals by age 22 and probably died happily in his prime. Meanwhile none of you spiting losers will even come close to a fraction of what he did in your whole life. The moment you die, you'll be forgotton by everyone.

Stay mad sad cunts.

He goal was really lame, dude.

>start life at 22
>die

I really hope not, since his brother's tribute video said it all

And to all you fucking cunts in this threads, Zyzzin his brief stint in Sup Forums has inspired many people to lift and uplift their lives, including me. Even after his death he's still remembered as one of the best tripfags on this site. He will be remembered, 25 no 100 years from now as one of its greatest contributor

What have you done so far you fucking piece of shits here at a Cambodian pottery forum other than shitpost and jack off to BLACKED™ in your mom's basement?

fuck you

I miss you Zyzz ;_;

there is nothing inspirational about roiding

>talk shit to people
>die in a sauna
>don't get to live life that one used all those steroids for

>filename
top kek

While Zyzz turning his life around from skinny wow-playing nerd to fit popular with the ladies guy was as motivational as any other transformation story, he did it as the sake of his health and died a pathetic death in a gay Thai sauna at the age of 21 because the steroids ruined his heart. He also worked as a stripper and overall lived a very dumb and shallow lifestyle, had cosmetic surgery, was a typical party culture douchebag. Steroids, vanity, false strength, metrosexuality, vapidness, all these aspects are everything wrong with modern fitness culture (see also: Jeff Seids) and represent the opposite of true strength and manhood, which is in both your body and mind, how you think and how you behave. Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue. This post-80's Reaganian bodybuilding mentality is pure cancer, it's about consumerism and mindless sex, it's physically fake, morally ugly and intellectually empty.

In the end, such vapid and negative stereotypes turn off more young, unfit nerds who didn't grow up with a strong and smart father figure from the iron, because they believed the lies about the body-mind dichotomy and tell themselves they'd rather stay who they are than become like this (dumb normies).

There are far more respectable /fit/ role models, who pursued life changes and learned from the iron, the slow steady way, who have more to offer than their bodies and pussy count. Any skinny nerd should learn from Mishima or Rollins and aim to be more like them, or even by internet standards, people like Elliot Hulse and Frank Yang, even Scooby, who are far more respectable than Zyzz ever was and alive enough to still be able to share wisdom and motivation in creative ways.

>to maintain physical health
You're better off with cardio is your main concern. /fit/fags get muscle mass to compensate.

>probably died happily

>what he did
Yeah, what?

I honestly thought Zyzz faked his death for popularity/attention/to become a meme.

He was basically a nobody in terms of board culture before he died. With all the weird Anonymous posters praising him and acting like he was a big deal amongst /fit/ made me feel for sure he made it all up and was posting, but I guess he actually did die.

Is this what's supposed to happen to Steve Rogers if the super soldier serum were real?

I had the same body type on the left when Zyzz inspired me to lift. I'm not as big as him but I'm at least /fit/ af. It pisses me off you fucking shits are talking shit on Zyzz. fuck you all

He looks like the perfect twink waifu on the left.

Probably, since he was only able to do it with steroids and Rogers was only able to do it with serum.

>lifting for that
What a joke.

lol I bet you're a fat fuck

y u post this you faggot. go back to facebook

That poor, poor retard.
Having watched some of his youtube videos I've always wondered if he had a genuine mental impairment.

You are a joke,your so-called king Zyzz is a joke. When you get married and have children say goodbye to that fit af body,your life and your wife will put an end to that really quickly.

>assuming you have to get married and have kids if you are fit

fucking kys rofl

>50 posts
>32 IP's, 18 posts made by samefagging and hating on Zyzz

How did he die at 22 from a heart attack?

wasn't he a homo?

He had genetic heart problems & took steroids.

Shit. You thought if he knew he had a bad heart he wouldn't have taken steroids and had just lifted heavy instead.

you marry the wrong person if you both actively discourage each others lifestyle

i've had all kinds of girlfriends who tried to change me, the car that I drove, who i hung out with (and how often), how i dressed, how much facial hair i 'should' have, etc etc..

if someone cant accept your life, then fuck them off

i'm fuckin' zyzz brah

>he'll be remembered
who?