Is anyone else annoyed by the fact they race bent Batgirl?

Is anyone else annoyed by the fact they race bent Batgirl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vS572sM2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread

She was bettee than the others, so no.

I am annoyed by the fact that Arnett can't use Bojack's voice for Batman. The shitty Bale growl gets grating after a while.

You really earned this one op

I race bent your mom

No.

But I was annoyed that they made Robin a gay twink.

>Is anyone else annoyed by capeshit

Yes honestly

Oh man, the race of Lego Batgirl

kys idiot

>there are manchildren out there numbering in the millions who care enough about shitty kids (KIDS! - needs to be emphasized) cartoons to even notice something like this
KYS my dude, there is no hope for you.

seriously fuck these people.

>he cares so much about what other people think he had to enter a thread specifically so he could get mad and samefag

Want to know how I know you're a loser?

Was she supposed to be mulatto?

The OP image is a fucking LEGO movie character

You deserve to be laughed at you dumb little faggot.

>Want to know how I know you're a loser?

Surely it can't be complaining about a LEGO minifigure in a CGI kids cartoon used to sell toys that isn't even canon.

t. Alt leftist who cheers for the degradation of Western Culture

possibly. the movie looks cute and funny anyway.

I vote left but honestly I prefer the alt-right to you alt-leftists.

They raceswap Lego Batgirl to black and they raceswap Lego Batman to white.

LEGOs are all supposed to be yellow, so fuck off

I can't fap to this cappuccino coloured minifig wtf

I was more annoyed making his father also a nigger. And Catwoman. And Clayface having female voice.

Two-Faces being black and Bane having TDKR voice was ok tho

>another White character is black now
Just stop consuming them.

I didn't even notice until Sup Forums threw a fit.

It's a Lego piece ffs

>raceswap Lego Batman to white
Batman IS white you fucking mongoloid
Plus Lego has been releasing franchise characters with the correct skin color for years.

>getting bent out of shape about a choice that changed absolutely nothing in one of Batman's best movies

>muh comic book movies made for children should only have white characters!

No, because I'm not a fucking loser.

Fake.

It's Rosario Dawson so I didn't mind.

From someone who used to love comics, pretty much this.

fuck the white race

nah just need to remove a lot of LARPing idiots

The cringelord strikes again. You even leave the house this weekend?

>no U are the thing
Every time.

>complaining about unnecessary changes to beloved characters makes you alt-right or even right wing in general

the left/right thing is about economics. wtf do economics have to do with anything?

>no comeback
Every time. Another lonely weekend on the computer flooding Sup Forums with your terrible attempts at memes. Get the operation and seek mental help.

are you the OP?

Yes. No. Maybe. Beauty of the site.

was gonna say these were a lot of words just to say "ooga booga me hate blacks"

Kek. Your comeback game is fucking terrible. Take less of the hormones they are messing you up bad. You becoming a grill or going glue some meat between your legs?

You act like the change does anything to the story. The only difference is what you can see, her non-white face. Everything else stays the same. She would still act the same. You're acting like she pulled a taco out of her utility belt and shouted some Spanish before eating it.

You guys are gonna love the Justice League Batgirl

Not that guy but no person with testosterone gets emotionally invested on the race of a lego figure to begin with, which is the basis of the thread.

not sure what you're talking about but if i did happen to do those things would you die?

>not sure what you are talking about
>but if you do know who I am
Quit the bullshit. Half the board knows who you are. MtF or FtM I want to know how badly your brain is fried right now.

>Half the board knows who you are.

who am i?

>MtF or FtM I want to know how badly your brain is fried right now.

not either because im not transgendered you idiot

It's a fucking insult, like a dog taking a shit on your lawn. Everyone can see the hidden agenda. You take a pre-established white character and change that to something else, you've essentially committed white genocide in a political correct way.

No you're still waiting on the operation which means you're getting pumped full of hormones. Which ones?

haha clearly your the one whos brain's fried. check it, ive never taken hormones and im not transgendered. idk what you're talking about. also

>>Half the board knows who you are.

nice creepshow act ya got goin on. mind answering a few questions of mine? who am i exactly? and who are you?

>>Sup Forums

>I'm not the only guy who spams his image 24/7
Just because you're changing the filename now doesn't mean the .exif data is changing genius.

still no clue what you're talkin about buddy so help me out here. are you talkin about a literal image or a figurative one? if it's a literal one would you mind posting it? seems like there might be a little misunderstanding is all.

ps jake i think you lost a long time ago buddy its time to hang it up and move on "daddy" isnt comming home

>posts nothing but autistic screeching about white genocide as if that will convince anyone of your "argument"

Wait what?
In which medium did they do that?

the lego batman movie

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vS572sM2Q

I just thought they had darker white skin. I forgot about it.

You do know the Lego Batman movie is just a kid playing with legos right?

>Barbra is now latina
>Gordon isn't
>Grayson is younger than Barbra, like way younger

For a movie that remembers about Condiment King, they sure don't care about the main chars

Also
>Batman doesn't bring Joker back to the phantom zone as he promised
The fuck?

No. It's a cartoon.

Batman is the last franchise on earth you should concern yourself with the continuity of.

It was the worst batgirl so no one cared.

>Worse than 86 year old woman with American accent from British highschool Batman and Robin Batgirl.
hmmm

>ctrl-f legos
>2 matches

Chop the "s" off faggot.

>im mad that this 13 year old boy who wears a speedo and hangs around a single man dressed in BDSM suit was made gay

Why are there so many fucking mexican characters in this movie anyway? It'd be one thing if they were just trying to fill out the diversity quota, but whenever a character has their race changed it's mexican. I seriously don't get it.

I voted for Obama both times and Bernie but people like you are why we are losing now.

Beats blacks

All you faggits are so incredibly sphincte-twisted because some fag trolled your whiny little nu-male asses and it's hilarious. To watch all of your inner loathing do nothing but seep from your every pore, every second of the day, every day of this year, directed at imaginary people is simply delicious and I'll never get enough of it.

Say it with me
MADAME

>Lego Batgirl
>Western Culture

Please, for the love of god go outside, visit a museum, go on a date.

>we

This is why I stopped going on Sup Forums. How can you function in the real world like this?

>Cast a black man in a white role
>Won an Oscar

Really makes you stink