Whoah, looks like the new Marvel film is being received extremely well by american critics!!

Whoah, looks like the new Marvel film is being received extremely well by american critics!!

>American "critics"

there's black people and trannies and adhd pacing 5 stars

What's wrong with diversity? Who cares this Spider-Man C-tier supporting character is a PoC?

Looks like Marvel is finally doing what it can to help the diversity cause this time.

Glad the embargo for impressions was lifted.

Why didn't they make new characters instead of turning canonically white characters into shitskins and jungle gooks?

Because times have changed and America is not one color anymore. This is a movie for EVERYONE.

>solo debut

>Spider-Man
>one of the most popular super heroes ever
No shit, even if it sucks (maybe it does) people are still gonna see it.

Oh.
Okay.
Yep.
Interesting the amount of ((((((diversity)))))) and ((((((inclusiveness)))))) they're commenting on instead if the merits for the ACTUAL FUCKING MOVIE.

Good. Everyone will have forgotten Wonder Woman and her bitch director again.

In the comics Luz Allan becomes a CEO
But in this she is some kind of hispanish?
Will they retcon it so she is CEO of a few maids or what

I chortled

It'll be bogus just like the last 2

You mean millenial movie buffs with no education or study of the medium but are given authority because they know about 80s action and horror and who shill every shallow racebait film out there on top of shitting on anything with a challenging point of view or a nonformulaic filmmaking style?

Those """""""critics"""""""?

>the high school stuff was authentic!

so its gonna be peter as a stereotypical "other" joining up with POC and SJWs when in realty everyone would have probably ignored him and thought he was weird episode?

>avengersverse doesn't
can she do that? KILL HER or something

I still can't get over aunt May being a MILF. I liked her as the narrating voice of reason and Peter's oracle of sorts while in the Raimi movies. Here, she's just eye candy. Like god damn.

96% AT LEAST and unlike Blunder Womyn it'll be because it's actually good not just because MUH FIRST FEMALE SUPERHERO

ummm not so fast Disney. The real critics are fucking blasting this shitshow movie.

>Marvel fans are still crying that Wondy was better than 90% of their terrible kids flicks.

Guess what. Spiderman won't even break even fag.

>Internet "critics" love Marvel
What else is new?

That doesn't answer the question snowflake. You could make a movie for everyone with new (((diverse))) characters instead of turning canonically white characters into subhumans.

I think he was being ironic user

>capekino
try getting an actual critic next time and not some loser from Sup Forums

ummm sorry sweetie by that tweet has a check next to their name. thats a real critic

You just described Sup Forums

Hmmm....

nigger