DUDE SLUTS LMAO

DUDE SLUTS LMAO

what a pile of hot garbage
sister and farting friend were cute tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
youtube.com/watch?v=7C-5bNpF0bw
wordpress.lehigh.edu/horrorinthe2010s/2017/03/06/it-follows-and-the-uncertainties-of-middle-class-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2CDPZeLrbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably one of the most boring movies i've watched and the dialogue is laughable

Yara was best girl

I liked the soundtrack

Wish it had exploited more the idea that the monster is always noticeable in the background.

The concept was interesting with good 'scary movie situation/rules' but it ended up not doing much with it and it was just boring.

>"Horror movie"
>Not even one jumpscare

What a pile of garbage. Unfriended is a good modern horror tale with some originality

One of the best horror movies of the last 20 years.

*worst

there is no way my little Sup Forums could be this pleb

*best

Is he telling the truth Sup Forums? Is unfriended any good?

It was very good, perfect atmosphere and dread, underwhelming final act, but still the STD metaphor was poignant and i'm not surprised Sup Forumsirgins don't get it/have never worried about being burned before or had the HPV talk.

boring is not an argument

The Babacook and Shit Follows are two of the most overrated movies I've ever seen

Unfriended might be the best horror movie of the last decade with first ParAct as close second

No, the Babadook was great. Too popular for you? Mad that it wasnt an actual monster?

What about the incest metaphor?

Mad that it was a poorly-made and overracted steaming pile of lukewarm garbage using b-movie sound effects and wasting a neat metaphorical premise

It started off promising, but it really went downhill near the end, like they didn't know how to wrap up the movie. The ambiguous ending was pretty cool.

I didn't like how her twink friend became her boyfriend at the end. I was hoping he was desperate enough to rape her after she fucked that one guy and then the monster would rape him until the room stinks.

What did her farting friend sound like ?

Well I'm watching it now.

Millennial faggot, kill your whole family and then yourself.

BRRRRRRAAAAAP

just because you're a big shot at disney now doesn't mean you get to tell other people to kill themselves

This board is shit.

What a pleb

I liked that one shot in the school where the camera does 2 full rotations and you can see that woman walking towards the classroom. You see her later on when they're leaving the school.

if she fucked all the guys on the boat, does that mean they all died or just the first one?

>thinks horror movies are supposed to be about jump scares
This is some next level pleb thinking even for Sup Forums.

>STD metaphor
Brainlets like you don't get it of course. I t wasn't about just sex/STDs.

Would the monster aids transfer via anal? What about blowjobs?

>I didn't like how her twink friend became her boyfriend at the end. I was hoping he was desperate enough to rape her after she fucked that one guy and then the monster would rape him until the room stinks.
Not surpresed you didn't get it at all, pleb.

i think it follows is an above average horror movie

>roasties get btfo: the flick

Aww, bud, mad you couldnt relate to that part? I know it wasnt *just* about that, but it was an apt metaphor used to great effect. Anyway, you'll get there one day ;)

>projecting
nobody cares, pleb

>projecting
Not even, it's not much to brag about as sex is often precarious, dangerous and ultimately harmful to the health, as the metaphor...Follows.

>it's about HIV
lol, brainlets

He was joking btw

>Not surpresed you didn't get it at all, pleb.
>surpresed

What does me wanting something else to happen in the movie have to do with "not getting it"

Why do brainlets think this flick is about sex?

>still not getting it
have a hint, pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
The message is very similar.

>that scene with the tall man

This better be worth four minutes user, here goes.

It Follows confronts audiences with the spectral manifestation of precarity: the deliberate and unequal redistribution of human fragility to populations who are the most socially and economically vulnerable. First, the generic shift from a specific monster to an anonymous and relentless force redeploys horror convention to draw attention to the conditions that induce horror within the prevailing socioeconomic order. Second, the film renders such precarity visible by contrasting the mise-en-scene of the suburban enclave with zones of postindustrial ruin; the relative comfort of the former predicated on the vulnerability of the latter. The film maps a landscape of postindustrial ruin, enacting a visual and narrative critique of thanatopolitics, the biopolitical organization of death under late capitalism.

Pretty cool, i like it. Not sure what your point or connection to the film is though?

did she fuck all those guys on the boat?

also, lol at the simp friend who still wanted her after she bangs everyone and knowing he'll get cursed too. holy shit what is this mangina nonsense

>being a slut enabler
fuck outta here dork, one of the best recent horror movies desu

>t. Pleb who doesn't understand that the movie was actually about niggers and white flight
return to r*ddit please

Literally Our Guy and i'm in the camp of "No, she did not fuck those guys." I get that that's the inference, but I think it works best to just show that that's how desperate she felt that it was even a momentary consideration.

Part of the problem with this is the assumption that all dudes are just down to have an impromptu 4-5some, which isnt really the case. If some cute tweaker swam out to me and my friends and started trying to fuck us I think we'd just be freaked out.

>The scene with the possessed mom

At first glance, it appears that It Follows is a cautionary tale about unchecked sexuality; however, this film exploits the vulnerabilities of a population concerned with maintaining middle-class whiteness. Specifically, this film is about the reality of young Americans growing up and failing to see the variance between the allegedly dangerous, impoverished city and their assumed safe, suburban homes. It Follows takes place in a significant narrative moment as these characters have an significant amount of freedom and a general lack of parent supervision. Their existence in the “real world” with a lack of supervision, few memories of how society is supposed to be, and a lack of tangible successes or financial security typically associated with suburban life leaves these young adults feeling lost and uncertain of what the future holds.

wtf I hate it follows now

The notion of middle-class whiteness is shattered through It Follows’ cinematography that brilliantly blurs the lines between wealth and poverty; houses are framed from the same distance, forcing the viewer to acknowledge their similarities regardless of location in the suburbs or the city, Jay’s backyard swimming pool is abandoned and torn apart after a storm passes through, reminiscent of the dilapidated houses of the city, and both Hugh and Greg, Jay’s neighbor, have vintage cars, calling back to the demise of Detroit’s automobile industry and a lack of new employment to manufacture and sell newer models.

Besides this and The (overrated) Guest, what's some more Maikino?

This anxiety surrounding a lack of distinction between middle and lower class reflects the fears of Americans today. According to the most recent Chapman University Survey of American Fears, 39.9% of Americans reported they were “afraid” or “very afraid” of not having enough money for the future and 37.5% fear an economic or financial collapse (Chapman). These were among the top ten fears of Americans in 2016, notably outweighing the fears of biological warfare (34.8%), climate change (32.3%) or mass shootings (26.9%). It Follows presents the viewer with these fears, blurring the lines between affluence and poverty and suggesting the dissolution of the financial stability the suburbs appeared to represent decades ago. Jay’s question, “where the hell do we go?” is a question many Americans must ask with the uncertainties of our economy, a lack of employment that guarantees a living wage, and an unclear path to success.

What is this?

Pretty much everything. The visual style, the music, the context. The pool scene. I can hardly believe it was a mere coincidence. This guy is a little annoying prick, but he gets the message right:
youtube.com/watch?v=7C-5bNpF0bw

The superficial symptomization of the anti-sex reading belies a more historically attuned register of the film. It Follows feels fresh and exciting because it does not dismiss a legacy of feminized abjection in horror film, but rather maps this layer of the film onto contemporary urban-based capitalist logics. Traditionally, this kind of film depicts a dread of the transition from innocence to knowledge. The post-lapsarian fall entails an understanding of the fundamentally unsatisfiable sexual and social desires of adulthood. It Follows historicizes the transitional period of adolescence by staging Jay’s insertion into the social order according to the new logics of precarity. The fear here is not of motherhood or housewifery as in the classic horror films, Rosemary’s Baby, The Brood, and The Stepford Wives, but of futurelessness: the new planet of slums in which productive and reproductive workers and spaces are no longer seen as integral to the reproduction of capital and are rather used up and cast out into the void.

Interpretations of It Follows.

Are these your interpretations or are you copying and pasting them from something?

Sounds like something King Armand would say.

Only the last one

I'll watch this later, don't have time now- but is the inference the music video came first, or did it better, or back to your original point that it's not just about sex?

Enjoyed it in any case, cool song, animation, and turn of events.

It Follows was pure kino. not a single shot was wasted in that film. prove me wrong.

protip: you cant

literally me

>paul wasn't gay
totally took me out of the movie

Google, motherfucker, have you heard about it?
wordpress.lehigh.edu/horrorinthe2010s/2017/03/06/it-follows-and-the-uncertainties-of-middle-class-america/
The critic has a bit of a marxist undertone, but has good points.

>tfw you even look like him
>tfw almost 30 and still a virgin

Sleeping on the top of the car was pretty wasted

no need to be so cunty

I just wanted to confirm if you were shitposting. Anyone who starts their analysis with "Middle-class whiteness" should be ignored.

no it wasnt

glasses waifu a best

She reminded me of Keisha Grey

moar

write me an essay proving me wrong faggot

Keisha brings the dubs, i just googled the actress and i guess there's not much of a resemblance after all, maybe it was just the tooth gap. I don't have anything else SFW but if you're unfamiliar she's top tier.

t. numale who doesnt know how to direct a film

>swimming pool scene
what was the point??

Not that user but it was a lovely, memorable shot.

that scene was stupid. it's like she thinks they all get marked by the monster after fucking them all. it doesn't work like that.

the moment one of the dudes gets inside her, that dude is marked. when the next, and the next, and the next dude gets inside of her, it's just sex. the first dude is still marked and ready to be killed, but the girl and the other dudes are fine.

she basically got infinitely dicked for no reason. and if the first dude that dicked her dicks her again, she's marked again.

so the moral of the story is: she is literally a dumb whore.

>hear all the time about Detroit bankruptcy
>never really care
>finally watch It Follows
>Detroit looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland
>My shitty East European commie town looks better

I thought the movie was really good

This is actually very easily to interpret. The pool represents security of middle-class suburban life, that's why later in the film it's destroyed.

What's the film actually about then? Is it about death in general?

If you don't like this movie it's because you're a fucking pleb. I hope your mother dies soon or is already dead faggot.

Try looking up words like atmosphere or metaphor. Retarded piece of shit. Fuck you.

When is saw the movie, I immediately remembered this video which I have seen earlier and not suprprisingly stuck in my mind and that moment I realized what both were about. Not just sex, but the whole experience, of course the movie is longer and more detailed, but they are very similar in their message.

I think it's about the dangers of too early sexuality/promiscuity. There are quite a lot signs and hints and complex metaphors of how this modern world of ours leads teens in their doom - a life with single mothers, poverty and social decline.
>placed in Detroit, pictures of derelict, broken homes
>ambiguous time setting - old school movie in the TV, boyfriend's oldtimer car, but Kindle-like reader - it could happen any time
>single mother family, no father, adults not present, completely uninvolved and unable to help
>early sexuality and promiscuity has high chance of leading to broken marriages, ruined lives and poverty - Thou shalt not commit adultery.

The final scence is quite special too and not that embiguous - for my interpretation at least. Paul was the guy Jay had her first kiss with - they were the first for each other - they were supposed to stay together. In the end they stay together even after sex and face whatever the future brings in unity, like husband and wife are suppoosed to - contrary to all the previous sexual affairs that were short and ended horrificly. Still, someone seems to be following them in the distance - the threat will be always there, should they broke up, all the horrors will await them; they should be always aware that their relationship is meaningful and make great efforts to make it last long and fruitful.

You're kind of a retard huh?

damn son i never saw it that way. tfw this might actually be my favorite horror movie

Interesting thesis user, good post

It can also represent the womb and birth. At the end there is blood in it which can represent menstruation and the fear of pregnancy.

Pne of my favourite of horrorkinos. The Babadook is pretty close up there too, but The Witch is the ultimate masterpiece.

Easily the 3 best horror kinos in recent times

>white women are whores and white "men" are beta cucks
Good movie, thank you based Jew overlords

This is a very conservative reading. For me the film was mostly about uncertainty of the future of young middle-class kids.

Also, the incest undertones for me were more about generation gap. You guys complain all the time how baby boomers had it easy and how they ruined America for future generations.

It can be both, it is the kind of movie that is open to interpretation.

Actually this film about slowly walking monsters, you fucks.

Some new wave from the movie for feels:
youtube.com/watch?v=G2CDPZeLrbw