So Rooney's nude scenes from her new film have hit the web...

So Rooney's nude scenes from her new film have hit the web. Is she trying to break some record for getting naked in films? Also why is her sis so reluctant to go topless herself

>tfw no pale autistic lego obsessed gf

This is only her third one.

mara must have ugly/weird nipples she doesn't want people to see

DELET

We've seen them, she doesn't.

>So Rooney's nude scenes from her new film have hit the web
>Not posting the link

Rooney's just a slut

Rooney will do ANYTHING for more LEGO money.

You tell me

Happy?

Qt boobies

because she knows nudity is not special, and showing nipples shouldn't be so "oh wow!". it's pathetic for that all these actresses use body doubles, cgi nipples, refuse to do nude scenes. just shut the fuck up bitch. you have no problem with crying but "omg my nipples so precious". Fucking cunts, fucking whores. Just shut the fuck, you don't belong in film industry.

wat movie?

>cgi nipples

Is that actually a thing? What's the point when 99% of your normalfag theatre audience is gonna assume they're your nipples anyway?

Is this from her new flick?

She is just desperate

You sound like a charming chap with a really well-balanced healthy attitude to women, I bet that silver tongue of yours gets you laid all the time

She always had lovely tits

jessica alba did it

Not really. It's been done like 2 or 3 times

>It's been done like 2 or 3 times that we know of

fixed

Delete this whole thread

Nah that's from Side Effects.

I wanna fuck roonroon in the poonpoon

No, done 2 or 3 times at all because it's never convincing

What movie is this?

I wish she had never lost all that weight to make her face gaunt. Her in the Social Network was stunning

This feels incredibly explicit.

>out of focus
>in shadows
>lasts less than a second of screen time
>incredibly explicit

whatever you say white boy, I know, can't handle the truth. but you will

I can't play webms

I will never understand this meme

Post ten examples.

So where can i find these said pics ?

noice

A cute

Do you think there's really an incestuous threesome video of them going around in Hollywood circles?

Yes. And the Fannings.

no kids between them
a damn shame

saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, “Y-you too thanks.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept pointing her eyes away and acted really awkward. I turned away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sobbing as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying. The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first Rooney kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and admitted that she didn't know how stores worked. When the salesperson took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a regular article of clothing. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying Kate has all the money.

Good

Mara > Rooney

Rooney Mara > Mara Rooney

This is a man who unironically rees in public.

Kate went topless in house of cards

more like headless

topless ish

>Roonroon and Kate will never do a lesbian scene together

forgot about this. I thought she's simply not doing nude scenes in her movies because she thinks she can act, so is being more legit by not having to rely on those itty bitty titties to get asses in seats

they probably experimented things together while younger

proof

>retarded phoneposter

She got her ass out too

Girls can't get eachother pregnant.

Yet.

man's an endangered species

you can see them in Shooter and they're normal

autism aside, the guy has a point. it seems it's always american actresses doing all that drama

now compare their panty games

she's obviously wearing a pastie.

no, you can see in the film she isn't

I approve

Cute girls instantly become unattractive once they do nude scenes.

gay

high functioning autists are drawn towards emotionless 6/10s like rooney, and naturally project their spectrum traits and interests onto the flat chested waifu

Not bad

Anyone got a link to the movie? I can't torrent at the moment.

underrated

you can see her vag in the TGwtDT rape scene

let's see

Why do filmmakers feel the need to make sex scenes? They never contribute to the plot in any way. Are they just showing off?

How can 1 be so pretty and 1 be such an ape

That scene is actually plot relevant

how

Sethposting copy pasta belongs in asp

ya finna seething

Which one is better?

Why do we show deaths in movies and not just the other characters talking about it after.

Attempting to depict real life while omitting some facets is garbage

Wow. How old are you?

She still very low in that category of actresses.

chinny chin chins

>attempting to depict real life
But a movie is a fiction not a documentary. Why you guys say shit like this.

It's actually important to show that scene in the film it's from, Side Effects

what is intent

Are they related to Wayne Rooney?

they're obviously dykes.

>obviously

>implying

So again why do we show death scenes instead of just other people in the movie talking or describing it.

You're the one that made the generalization. The burden of proof is on you.

But there are movies that do this. Idk your point.

Fantastic retort, lay another one on me, Big... Guy....