RUMOUR: A version of this scene in Justice League film?

Zack Snyder tribute to his Daughter sources say

i'm joking of course but it would be cool

too bad he didn't do this suicide prevention Superman instead of Man of Murder, huh?

how many life were lost world wide because superman spend 30 second hugging girl on roof top

He should have pushed her.

the TRUE superman (aka pre-crisis) Superman would have let her jump and then talked to her on way down until he catches her at the last moment. Most Suicide attempts (where the person survives) say they realize that they wanted to live after they jumped.

i think this is survivor bias where people that aren't as sure they want to die will make less fatal attempts, like jumping off a shorter building.

That's all star superman though,one of the most OP versions.Fair chance there was no crime happening when he went to talk to her,after all just a page before he was just casually talking to Lois

>Man of Steel sees woman about to jump off roof
>he cuts the entire building in half with heat vision so there's no building for her to jump off of
Problem solved

Snyder's Superman would just watch it happen and then frown.

Snyders Superman

when i heard about it they were talking how they put a net under golden gate bridge.
(because it had so many suicides)
the people that survived said "half way down I wish I didn't do this"
and then go on to be a lot happier (or at least not suicidal ).

>women
>attempting suicide by means other then slitting their wrists or ODing on pills
This is more immersion breaking then fishkings and super powered aliens

RUMOUR: OP watches capeshit and should gtfo

>then

I learned the difference between then/than when I was 10 and I'm not a native speaker. What's your excuse, Ameritard?

Honestly feel sorry for the marvelcucks on perpetual butthurt.

usage determines language. then now also means than whether you like it or not

Yeah, that and the fact that truly suicidal people aren't going to sit around and talk to journalist or documentary filmers, after a failed attempt they'd just go ahead and try again. By nature you'll only hear from the ones who didn't ever actually go through with finishing the job

needs superman groping her at the same time.

I'm a leaf
nice quads tho

Dude you're a subhuman living in a thirdworld shithole. And you make fun of me for some grammar mistake i made? Ok! Kek

No it doesn't

Accepting retardation out of laziness is how Americans ruined the English language. You can't spell in your own and I can speak six.

shut the fuck up

Have fun being obese and ignorant Ameritard

How many innocent kids do you think killed themselves because they read this gay superman comic about painfully stupid depressed goth fags who somehow exist in 2017? poor kids.

Jumping off of a bridge into the water has always seemed like a moronic way for killing yourself.

You could initially survive with fucked up legs and pelvis then you'd be in agony thrashing around for a minute or two until you drown.

If you ever went to a cinema you'd know it's only minorities, baby boomers and children of single moms who are obese in the USA.
Nice deflection attempt tho.

sounds like exactly what most suicide fags deserve

A grisly and informative article about suicides from the Golden Gate bridge can be found at the New Yorker. For a fall itself to kill, the required height that a bridge must be at least 250 feet.

Apologies for quoting their source at length:

"The coroner’s usual verdict, suicide caused by “multiple blunt-force injuries,” euphemizes the devastation. Many people don’t look down first, and so those who jump from the north end of the bridge hit the land instead of the water they saw farther out. Jumpers who hit the water do so at about seventy-five miles an hour and with a force of fifteen thousand pounds per square inch. Eighty-five per cent of them suffer broken ribs, which rip inward and tear through the spleen, the lungs, and the heart. Vertebrae snap, and the liver often ruptures. “It’s as if someone took an eggbeater to the organs of the body and ground everything up,” Ron Wilton, a Coast Guard officer, once observed.

Those who survive the impact usually die soon afterward. If they go straight in, they plunge so deeply into the water—which reaches a depth of three hundred and fifty feet—that they drown. (The rare survivors always hit feet first, and at a slight angle.) A number of bodies become trapped in the eddies stirred by the bridge’s massive stone piers, and sometimes wash up as far away as the Farallon Islands, about thirty miles off. These corpses suffer from “severe marine depredation”—shark attacks and, particularly, the attentions of crabs, which feed on the eyeballs first, then the loose flesh of the cheeks. Already this year, two bodies have vanished entirely."

>Subhuman living in a thirdworld shithole
>Can still speak/write your own language better than you

yes it does. no prescriptivist made it further than the 20th century (BF, woke, on fleek, etc, are all in the OED since several years)

also RP is evolutionarily further from pre-amexit english, so "ruined" is a bit of a stretch MATE. mistakes and errors is how language evolves. what do u think ur great gma wud say if she cud see the style and orthography of ur Sup Forums post? do u even know ur own history u fucking eurostain? thje reason u have a billion and a half "romance languages" is because a bunch of retards tried speaking roman and all continuously failed in uniquely divergent ways

>DC thread about Superman
>"WOW SURE IS MARVEL IN HERE AM I RIGHT?"

Why do you feel the need to start this here?

What is this some sort of suicide prevention squad?

kek

The opposite, the page is notorious for saving people if you can believe that through the thick layer of shitposting you're spewing.

And it was in 2005.

There's another scene, from a much worse story, where he stops another jumper. She's all paranoid and mad because she thinks Superman will just strong arm her off the roof, but he insists that he won't. Instead, he'll just be there with her until she feels like she wants to talk to him about it and come down. So he waits all day for her.

That's a really nice sentiment and a very super thing for Superman to do, but it does really take the fun out of it to think of all the other crime that happened that probably happened that day.

>truly suicidal

Why should synders daughter kill herself? Her father was rich, what problems did she have?

This idiot thinks moronically using then instead of than means there should be a whole new language.

Now THIS is capekino.

>I had to deal with the loss of my dad which I could have prevented by using my super powers, not to mention the daily hate I get from most of America, and you're going to kill yourself because of whatever? fuck you. go kys, Autumn.

pretty accurate.

i recommend looking up the difference between language, dialect, and variety. it'll help u the next time u have to call out some rando on ur cartoon network. enjoy ur goal posts for now MATE

Carlos!

>Superman vs Wonder Woman since she's the hot shit
>15 minute scene of Louis Lane being told the entire of Gotham has been evacuated
>45 extensive CGI fight of Wonder Woman fighting Superman destroying the entire of Gotham leaving nothing but ruins
>Superman admits that Wonder Woman is the superior gender as he looks directly at the camera
>"Thank you Superman, truly you are the King of Kings, Directed by Zack Snyder"
>Superman gains a halo and ascends to Heaven

Please show me the dictionary revisions that has updated the word "then" to be the same as "than." One fucking retard using a word incorrectly does not signify an entire shift in language.

is Superman inherently a good friend and good person?

And yet somehow you're more edgy.

>Superman's greatest weakness that he can't save everyone
>He is preoccupied saving one suicidal person

While it's admirable it's still fucked up. What if there is a natural disaster where millions of lives are at stake?

Is there any actual source for this so-called rumour?
Who am I kidding? Of course there isn't, but this thread will still get 200+ replied

why is edward sissorhands trying to commit sucide?

There's a fuckton of other heroes out there. How many people die while Batman is crying about his dead parents, or WW is having her period, or you're shitposting on Sup Forums?

Why are people still committing crime in a place protected by a alien god?

I mean at least Batman only works in the dark and that Gotham City is a shithole right?

There are a bunch of other heroes. If Batman can't handle one measley flood how the fuck am I supposed to believe he can beat Superman or Darkseid?

The quality of his character is always underestimated because of the extreme nature of his powers, and his middling IQ. He has an incredible degree of self-discipline, willpower, and decency.

Needs teal tint

he couldn't cut it in life

Kino

Snyder's Superman would push her off for being weak and violating the NAP

man comics suck now.