Why was there a book with a screaming face in the library?

Why was there a book with a screaming face in the library?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibD1r9cZQEk
youtube.com/watch?v=pDyXZuvMaFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when you nut be she keep suckin

It was Salazar Slytherin's horcrux.

Do they have books with woman faces? or pussies?

>The spell can cause extreme pain and wailing as demonstrated in illustration 1.1 on pg 225

Good question. Even better, why the fuck was the school so dangerous?

He was pretty much this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ibD1r9cZQEk

I always thought this was a shot from The Mummy?

It detects your power level and screams at you if you're not supposed to read it.

That's their version of Sup Forums
They don't have computers or the internet so their screeching autists have to be contained in books and talking through the fireplace like Sirius

If I had to venture a guess I'd say he was angry about elves

>how many levels of magic are you on right now

What's happening is part of a phenomenon I wrote about a couple of years ago when I was asked to comment on Rowling. I went to the Yale bookstore and bought and read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process. The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

worst version yet, what a half-assed attempt

>quirky magic school with dangerous and weird shit everywhere
There's much worse than just screaming books lying (or roaming) around.

is this the Sup Forums version of "The fact that The Beatles..."

Haha i wanna fuck a book pussy and make her cum ink all over my dick

wow this is disappointing

Yes

Delete your Sup Forums account, this is just shameful

>Rhythm.
So that the text flows.
>Story, characters and concepts
Let's call it immersion. Something that makes the reader feel like everything is alive and it belongs in there.
>Ideas
To make the readers think, challenge them and expose them to new thoughts.
>Style
To make it appealing, but different from rhythm.

Those aspects mix together to make a good book. Even if you use clichés and dead metaphors, if you're good at everything else then you're still among the great. Many well-praised writers excelled only in one or two of these qualities.
that said, I know this pic is old bait

>>>r/redditmemes

D E H
E
H

Why did they need permission to go to the little shop town but not for quidditch where they fly around hundreds of feet in the air on a wooden pole it makes no sense

the hogwarts waiver includes 'i wont do shit if my kid dies at hogwarts' already

Sup Forumsanny, reported. I've also reported you for letting threads with this picture related stay up :^))

let's hope no one broke the code
otherwise besides allowing free advertising you're gonna be in deep for this one

>i was j-just pretending to be r-retarded guys

"No!"

You've lost, white man.

Kek

>AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What did it mean by this?

The stairs are constantly moving, a whole floor was shut down because cerberus was on it, their forest has giant spiders, the lake has a giant squid, there is a tree they planted for ONE student that will bludgeon/kill anything that comes near it and they built secret passages one of which houses a basilisk.

Why would a book have a phallus that someone would be performing an oral act upon?

wow you really fucking butchered that pasta. delete your computer and never come back

And why wasn't ALF more insistent that people used his real name Gordon Shumway?

The last page is a huge arse that comes out of the book.

he means that he was the senate

It's a big book.

Zuckerberg deemed it a good place to hide his horocrux

Thanks for reminding me how completely devoid of genuine imagination and creativity these books/movies are. I really don't get the following they have other than humans are sheep easily into popular trends just because everybody else is into them.

what if harry put his dick in that books mouth?

1/4

>wanting the pages to get stuck together

Ya dun goofed

4/4
all nsfw btw

come on... what the fuck did they honestly mean by this youtube.com/watch?v=pDyXZuvMaFc

>all these angry niggas

you made me kek for subverting my expectations from the image. Have a (You) in good faith.

Stop.

That's actually the original version from /lit/

The book was screaming in pain, driven by the fact of existing in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>no Harry Potter in genre fiction
Terrible

keep it up your efforts are greatly appreciated.

every fucking time

Did you? I don't know

Beautiful transition

This is one of the most autistic things I've ever read on this site

It was an analogy that Harry Potter fans would take over Facebook.

Truly visionary film making.

Maybe:
1. It was dark magic
2. It was supposed to deter anyone from reading it
2a. It was supposed to deter anyone from readi it until they became proficient enough to de spell the enchantment.
3. It was supposed to deter anyone who didn't have access to the Restricted Section from reading it.

Magic is the best plot hole filler.

Underrated.

good post