What are some other actors that seem to be always stuck between making it and not making it in Hollywood?

What are some other actors that seem to be always stuck between making it and not making it in Hollywood?

I she ever going to get a memorable role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she won an oscar you idiot. that role will literally be on short lists for decades

I wanna fuck Brie Larson!

she has toenail fungus

instant 0/10

Then she was in kong. Just because she is short listed doesn't mean she will make it.

I heard a rumor she's actually two midgets standing on top of each other.

This. What are you even talking about, OP?

Yeah because everyone that gets Oscars have great careers

The room was a pretty great movie. Also pretty much everyone age 35-25 right now will always remember envy adams. Her new capeshit will endear her to normies.

>then she was inexplicably the lead despite being the least interesting character in a blockbuster
what point are you trying to make

>then she starred in a big budget major studio movie

???

And her paycheck for standing next to a green screen for one month and live in a tropical local for another month....

She's too unattractive to make become a big star

She's attractive enough for muh dick.

mommy Bryce

Is that hydes gf in the ranch?

The attention for Room now has her competing for roles with the likes of Jennifer Lawrence. That's a major career boost.

Karl Urban. he's had so many chances. big movies, he got the looks and acting chops but it never really took off for him for some reason.

No.

The best Hollywood tits.

which makes me sad

I hope her career fails making her more likely to be my trophy wife.

She makes my dick diamond

You idiots. She's about to be Captain Marvel. Lord knows Bucky or Sam taking the Captain America mantle won't have near the charisma or leadership ability. They're setting Brie up to be the new face of the MCU.

same with Eric Bana

The only one that depresses me

gross

fucking over MvC3 in the process

She has never beem close to 'making it' though.
Ask your mom if she's heard of her.

Ioan Gruffudd

This. Dredd was kino. of all the absolute garbage they put out in hollywood and Urban can't catch a break.

O-oh

that´s because his name looks like somene didn´t spellcheck

Nah...they are nice but it would be very sad if the best tits in hollywood would be fake.

...she's Marvel's first solo female superhero.

>Big toenails begin at toe knuckle and are fungal as fuck.

Nah. She's got the Shrek toe.

>The room
>Envy adams

Wut?

to hell with him and every other one of the fantastic four

based karl, he deserved it more then anyone else

>new face of the MCU.

She's aging too quickly for that 10 year run they seem to want for these characters.

cgi will fix that

My boner from her pokémon pic in instagram is now kill.

Seriously disgusting.

Post it

>make a decent movie
>kill it instantly by naming it Dredd 3d after 1-2 years of horrendous "3d" movies

Just search at wikifeet.

She was awarded an oscar last year for her performance in a movie called the room. She played a character called envy adams about 10 years ago in a movie called scott pilgrim vs the world.

The movie is called Room, not the room and who the fuck cares about scott pilgrim.

But they aren't fake

She won an Oscar like a year ago

>then she was in a blockbuster that was successful and well received

And no one likes Carol.

She got the Captain Marvel role out of winning the Oscar for Room.

I WILL SAVE VICTORIA'S CAREER

She will star in Snyder's DCU as Zatanna.

1. The general public doesn't know who Carol is, this is a blank slate
2. The nerds that do will go to see it no matter what

Well she'll have the Muslim market soon enough.

Not even Sup Forums likes Carol, the movie's gonna need a special cameo from Iron Manlet.

The MCU will just bullshit both her origin and her personality and than the comics will imitate it, just like what they did with Iron Man.

Did you even read what I said?

the irony is lost on you

ITT: retards who only watch fedoracore and summer blockbusters don't know who real actors are

Probably, because she's one if not the most hated (or just plain ignored) Marvel character.

She has a toenail-shaped head.

Nah

you shut your whore mouth

She was great in Scott Pilgrim, should've been on the official soundtrack instead of Metric.

What the fuck did she win an Oscar for? When?

She played the titular character La La Land in the movie La La Land.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE

>everyone
then why didn't it make its budget back?

So glad she put on some weight and thickened up after this. She looks so generic and forgettable here.

Was her shirt stuffed in the kong movie or are her tits really that nice? I always thought she was a chestlet.

She has probably the best boobjob I've ever seen. Check out her fappening pics.

could have had more to do in free fire

Yes she has some nice C cups

They're real

They're not dude. Leak at the leaks.

She only fucks black guys

Yeah, starring in a Marvelkino will seal the deal for her.

I am ok with that

I have, they're real

She has fake boobs?

bump

Brie's tits aren't fake though

She's doing well though

He doesn't appear to chase the fame thing. Probably happy where he is in terms of getting parts. Was the same with Sam Neill back in the 80s/90s.

Karl might be the single biggest nerd-hero even given the roles he's already played:
Caesar
Eomer
Vaako
Bones
Doom Guy
Dredd
Skurge

The Jews won't let him in.

How horrifying

Jesus she is ugly

Just a late bloomer

The one in "Room" was good. Without her part, there wouldn't be a kid that shines most out of it. I'm kinda disappointed by THAT new Kong flick cuz she missed out being a part of the classic "Boy Meets Girl" in obscure way. If things went wild, who knows what would've happened to her career. Hope "Captain Marvel" work out for her.

a cute

She's got very underrated tits

Her performance in Short Term 12 is brilliant. Most of you I'm sure haven't seen it, which doesn't come as a surprise.

jake gyllenhal has been stuck in the "good actor but isnt quite an A list actor" position for a while

her face says smart, modest
her tits say fuck meeeeeeeeee

i like this