Civil War II confirmed

Civil War II confirmed

>Marvel's Phase Four

No fucking shit dood, so syked

More CGI airports to mock. Already hyped.

>HAVE NO FEARS THERE'LL BE CAPESHIT FOR YEARS

the fuck does that even mean

They honestly ruined capeshit fun due to money grabbing.

>50 heros
>comical 1 liner
>super budget
>muh 5 min plot

Hur dur perfect normie movie

What does that even mean?

We already know its going to be dogshit.

the capeshit ride never ends

>another CW
So basically another Iron Man to ensure that billion. We already knew that though.

means it'll be total dogshit

>he watches capeshit for the plot

Haha yes very funny picture

Reviews so far say it's good. Suck it feminist.

>implying that a movie where near the entire spiderman cast is replaced by minorities is not tumblr as fuck

>lel capeshit is supposed to be michael bay shit ;DDD

look what MCUck did to the genre

Homocumming is literal tumblr though.
>Flash is a rich pajeet
>MJ is a nigger
>love interest is another nigger
>that fat fuck is from the philippines or some shit

Hopefully they throw in some illegal kid like in transformers that's a genius with fixing things. They need to build on that whole ironmandindu super smart diversity meme.

Hol up, one of the main characters in The Last Knight is an illegal alien?

What they mean is the Spidey sequel will have the Avengers in it.

>watches
You mean watched. Yes i saw these films. How else can i have an opinion?

>BRUH just turn your brain off and enjoy, dude!

What's the point of calling it "Spider-Man" when other Marvel characters will appear and take the spotlight most of the movie as well? Civil War should've been called Captain America v Iron Man because that movie has way to many characters it might as well be a Avengers side-movie.

Well, no one denies that CW was Avengers 2.5.

>Civil War should've been called Captain America v Iron Man
No it should have been "avengers 3"

Your an idiot. They're not saying its gonna have a bunch of superhero's, they're saying its gonna be a game changer. Phase 3's gamechanger is Thor

>Marvel villains are so terrible and uninteresting that they have to keep redoing Civil War to keep peopel interested
>Wonder Woman is climbing its way up to knock the Avengers off its pedestal of highest grossing capeshit
Fucking hell what will Marvel have left after feminism carries Justice League over a billion? Black Panther will be the last hit.

just give us Iron Man 4

Means Amy Pascal is just making shit up to attach her shitty Sony movies to the mcu.

>Kevin looks offended

Can capeshit just die already? Rami Spiderman and Nolan Batman were pretty good, but more or less everything since has been either dull as hell or unwatchable.

I would watch it if it was a Dragon Ball Z style laser fight instead of the travesty we keep getting. The plot doesn't matter, just pit 25 black heroes against 10 white heroes and 15 CGI animals and get it over with.

My guess is that Spider-Man and Capt America will team up and they will go to Wakanda and beat up niggers for two hours.

surely phase iv would be focused on ant man

Giant team up movie

>CIA has yet to appear in another capeshit movie

more tom holland! :3

>gamechanger
cringe

>Thor movie being a gamechanger
top lel

As in its gonna shake thing up
Fucking hell your an idiot

yeah okay Thor sure doesn't look as cookie cutter as the rest, whatever you say mate

She would probably gt sued in a heartbeat if there was no plans beforehand. Its legally impossible for her not to.

Its gonna change shake up the universe the same way Civil War did. I cannot make this more clear

>Reminder that we will never get Marvel villains as good as these (character wise and performance wise) ever again

Translation: capeshit capeshit capeshit capeshit i fucking love capeshit

>Autism

All modern capeshit villains are pretty shitty. Tom Hardy's Bane was the last time we got a good capeshit villain. What the hell happened? In the 80s-00s capeshit villains were usually more entertaining than the heroes but now all of them are so generic and uncharismatic.

If you don't like capeshit you are a feminist ,
Nu-Sup Forums sucks

You're seriously using The Dark Knight as an example of the contrary? The movie with a plot that hinges on the audience believing that the good guys can't possibly get to two different places at once?

There was a timer. Batman barely made it himself

Read the quotes. What Feige describes is absolutely nothing like Civil War.

>implying you don't want to see this

> Literally everything in that shot is CGI
the absolute state of modern cinema

Are you retarded? Civil War is phase 3, dumb nigger.

stfu you third world esl mongoloid.

>The joker's plan rests on the police leaving him in the interrogation room with someone watching the door on the INSIDE

More like Phase Bore. Am I right?

>they're already planning a sequel and it's not even out

I hate this world

>Disney
>Making niggers villains

Won't happen

>Tom Hardy's Bane was the last time we got a good capeshit villain.

They turned him into shit in the last 30 minutes. That twist was stupid.

b-but muh realistic Nolan film

No.

Reminder that Fox and Sony simultaneously hold the record for best and worst capeshit flicks, and will always have more of a cultural impact than Marvel or DC

He had bribed cops as a back up. It's like you morons can't even think. And this is Sup Forums, where bitches insistently whine about how on the nose Nolan is.

>Carol will be the new face of the MCU
jdimsa

Civil War was such fucking shit. I've never seen a movie with less consequences involved.

>Fox
>best capeshit
nah senpai

X1
X2
First Class
DoFP
The Wolverine
Logan

All the Marvel movies between Avengers titles feel like nothing is at stake.

Even then in the most recent Avengers movie they only killed off the Avenger that was most recently introduced.

this, MCU fans are retarded, go watch your transformer quality tier franchise

Logan is the only one really good there.

It's still worse than Dark Knight and Spidey 2 btw.

Harsh crowd. I agree that Spider-man 2 is probably GOAT capeshit, but DoFP and X2 are damn good.

>The Wolverine

You loved Silver Samurai?

>steve rodgers becomes a robot!

glad you use the post of another guy and don't think in that for youself, but nice "goal post"

Smart guy ;)

>Civil War should've been called Captain America v Iron Man
It was Iron Man 3.5. All of the Avengers films wind up being "Iron Man & And Friends" escapades anyway since everything indelibly revolves around Tony.

Spider-Man is just Iron Man 4.0.

>Plot doesn't make sense, so i'll just make shit up

>At least you tried
Seems like I used the right pic 4U.

Early 2000's cape movies were actually fun to watch since they weren't a quip fest spouted by one-dimensional actors.