The CW shows

The Vampire Diaries
>Supernatural entities live life as humans and get killed off a lot. There's also a party every day.
The Originals
>Vampire Diaries was so popular, we decided to follow the villain living in New Orleans, as he lives normal life and fights other supernatural entities
Supernatural
>Follow two hunters as they hunt supernatural entities, and the writers are too afraid to do anything that will actually affect the show. Watch as they kill off one character, only to bring them back an episode later.
The 100
> Mass Effect: Andromeda after Patch 1.05
Riverdale
> Edgy Archie, sexy Archie, but there's also a murder mystery!
They really missed a chance to call this Archie's Murder Mysteries.

Reign
> Game of Thrones, but boring and a strong female lead

IZombie
>A woman is a zombie, but she's also a detective. Follow Albino as she struggles fitting in to society as well as balancing zombism from her personal life

Jane the Virgin
>A show that could've ended after season one, but was squeezed for money.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
>All the side characters from CW's other hero shows are joined together to save Earth in all forms.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
>Some bitch tries to get to her crush from her childhood.

Arrow
>Some guy's father left him a notepad of people to kill, follow Mr. Arrow, a man who was trapped on an island for a few years and turned from a rich fuckboy into a self righteous bigot.

The Flash
>Follow Barry Allan, a man who is always late, turn into a red streaker who fights crime while uncovering the strange yellow blur of his mother's death. Also there's a black guy trying to catch up and kill Professor Wheelchair.

Supergirl
> Follow Superman's older cousin, Supergirl as she struggles to get out of his shadow and learn her powers. See her save newyork.jpg from an assortment of situations that the writers pull out of a hat.
(just watch Smallville)

whats the thread about?

Oh user, nobody dies in Vampire Diaries, one time they dramatically killed off a character only for him to be alive in the very next scene.

>comparing The 100 to Shat Effect: Andromeda

I think it's about user bitching about CW

Man, I miss the vampire diaries back when it was good. I felt absolutely nothing while watching the series finale.

>Smallville

Smallville was a great hero show and you know it

>(just watch Smallville)- 7 posts shown.
why

CW gave me my waifu. They can do no wrong in my book.

(Spotted)
That show was waifu bait. Serena was such a terrible person though and no-one ever gave her the hassle she deserved for it.

Tori black?

Supernatural has been going on for way too long, they need to kill off a main character to make it more interesting. Too bad the fanbase is too autistic to accept a change.

I enjoy The 100

Everything else is complete and utter garbage

Leighton Meester. Plays Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl. The 1st season is great if you have the stomach for teen drama. Highly recommend.

Serena gets casted out as a useless bitch in the later seasons. Unfortunately they rehab her as the golden goddess in the final episodes.

Is there a good list of 'urban' shows with supernatural stuff that's hidden from the public? Something like Grimm, iZombie or any of the dozen vampire shows (sans drama/love-triangle crap please).

Try Being Human.

Watched it, both UK and US version. But thanks.

If you have Netflix just click at random on the bottom suggestions for Supernatural, that's how I get most of my shows.

Moonlight
Twin Peaks
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
The first 5 episodes of Ghost Whisperer
and Medium

Did Castiel finally get to fuck Dean?
Haven't watched since S6

Fuck Medium, that show was too trippy.