bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-war-master-1681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for we wuz upgraded n shieeet.

Imagine if they'd kept Simm a secret.

Only Tennant can save us now

Meta 10 when?

WE

sensible chuckle

PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN.

Bradley Dr coming.

I wish they did something to make the Mondasian Cybermen look more creepy. They're too clean and pristine. The body horror aspect doesn't come across very well at all.

This isn't the Master, this is just Simm doing a Robert Delgado impersonation.

Is that even anatomically possible?

Show is kill.

>>that electronic music in UTL/BTF

I miss electronic music in Doctor Who so much. Every time it turns up it's spine-tingling. If only it was the status quo again.

From the trailers i thought that they were going for a more existentialist cyberman conversion (being human = pain). That would have bene cool but noto safe for kids i guess.

Yes user, it is possible for two people to get that close to each other

>Robert Delgado
oh yeah him and Peter Eccleston

Wasn't it Simm himself that blabbed?

Only like two of those Torchwood episodes are bad. In fact the last four on that list are what I would happily call kino.
Power of Three was comfy, and I know for a fact that Chibnall got snuffed on 42 and the Silurian story because of last minute budget and set stuff. And Pond Life is good fun. And Dinosaurs is just filler.

you mean Robert DeNiro. pic related

>Countrycide
>Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
>Adrift
>Fragments
All GOAT

Yes but it shouldn't be legal.

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13283792/r

>Not legacy captcha

>implying Susan

so was Missy's role in Extremis her "clever idea" she was talking about in The Witch's Familiar or does it involve Simmaster in any way

Yeah, that's a start for sure. They should look more cobbled together like that. The whole premise is that their society is in utter shambles and they're living off scraps and shit, and the cybermen should reflect that scavenger aesthetic. It should LOOK painful or uncomfortable to be in that suit, which would make the Mondasian's denial of their pain a lot more unsettling as well.

The one on the left looks like someone just learned how to do overlay textures in photoshop and went overboard thinking it looks good.

All of his Torchwood episodes are good except Cyberwoman

>youtube.com/watch?v=B1ReqqCUbEU

God, I hate Doctor Who fans.

It's not a particularly good edit, but I like the thought it comes from.

At least Chibnall's portfolio is diverse. Look at Moffat's episodes under RTD. Everyone praise it to high heaven, but it's the same three tropes over and over again. In hindsight the downfall was inevitable.

> Doctor and Nardole and a family of humans make bombs to blow Cybermen up. The Doctor is incredibly pissed off and his solution is mass genocide.

This cunt Moffat is going to make THE FUCKING MASTER the voice of reason while the Doctor goes off the rails. BRAVO YOUR HACKJESTY.

No.

Why is he yelling so loud and fast? This is making me feel afraid and uncomfortable.

I TOLD you the reason they could fly is gravity you fucking autists

They're factory-fresh bozo

Series 9 OST when?
>most of TMA/TWF
>that electronic music in UTL/BTF
>Ashildr's theme
>100% of Heaven Sent
>even Hell Bent
>the singing towers

>There was a plan to have a new design but this was cut due to budget

FUCK THIS. This would've been good. I hate the iron men.

That was just Moffat making a joke about how the Master got in seemingly impossible situations in the Classic series yet always showed up unscathed in future stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=4I-efBSAUiY
haha yeah it's not like he's done that before

>The Doctor Falls is literally a rehash of Matt Smith's final story only set on a spaceship

wew lad.

Dalton would be an excellent Master but a shit Doctor.

I love that Marigold uses a lot more synthesizers since Capaldi came in.
Episodes like Flatline, Under the Lake/Before the Flood, and now World Enough and Time have mostly electronic music.

>implying these eps are not Dark Water/Death in Heaven rehashes

>Simm's Master is back
>Jacobi Master is finally being brought into the BF universe

Jacobi/Beevers/MacQueen Multi-Master story when

He was pretty much perfect as Rassilon. I was disappointed they had someone else in Hell Bent.

Hell, even 12's theme uses electronic buzzing sounds, a variety of synths, a steel guitar, and an electric bass.

>Timothy Dalton
He already played Rassilon you nerds

>Jacobi Master

How does that work?

Well, S6 finale was a rehash of Big Bang, what did you expect?
>MASTER the voice of reason while the Doctor goes off the rails.
Wouldn't mind, desu. The Doctor has been becoming progressively darker after all.

bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-war-master-1681

Yeah, they'll get more decayed and fucked up over time. I bet they smell awful. I can imagine a scene where someone peels off the mask and just instantly throws up.

before he made himself human.

But factory-fresh in a society where their cities look like pic related isn't the same as factory-fresh in a well-off society. The colonists are portrayed as sick, dying scavengers living in a city that's falling apart. The parts should look scavenged just as well, and the construction should be imperfect, at least superficially.

It would make perfect sense in the context of the world presented AND it would allow them to actually BE scary as opposed to now where I feel like I'm just be TOLD they're scary.

>make best series OST
>never release it

T-thanks Marigold

Didn't he make himself a human child? It's been a long time since I saw Utopia.

that might've been memories made up by the fob watch

>The body horror aspect doesn't come across very well at all.
Especially doesn't work when you zoom in to reveal Bill's normal human face is fully intact beneath the mask. Doctor Who is consistent at fucking up almost brilliant moments. Episode should've ended with "i waited for you" and Bill reaching out. The zoom in with the tear was fucking retarded.

He says he has memories of washing ashore as a baby or something, but that'll have just been memories the fob watch created.

That wouldn't come across though.

It'd look like the costume department was shit or ran out of money

>Crestfallen cyberwarrior

The more and more I read these alternate posts the more I realize this episode was shit.

Did Tennant make himself a child and grew up to become a teacher? No, he just became a teacher with false memories that includes his fake parents.

While a potentially compelling concept, nothing suggests what Yana believed about his past was true.

>Why is he yelling so loud and fast?
he watched too much tennant

The Beethoven-inspired music in Heaven Sent is some of the best he's ever written in the entirety of NuWho.

Is this the same guy that did the Cyberman Brigs and Bill one last thread? Not falling for this retarded shit again. Is /who/ just about posting fake Big Finish covers now?

They could have at least made it look convincing, the effect was pretty bad. I like the idea that it's just her perception of herself that we're seeing. I think Cybermen should be fucked up beyond recognition under the mask. In any case it's still probably the most fucked up thing to happen to a companion.

this one's legit m8, see

>It'd look like the costume department was shit or ran out of money

Only if they did it badly.

It already looks like that m8.

0/10 I'm not retarded and I'm not clicking your bait.

Only part of their face is still intact if I'm recalling that Cyberman info thing correctly. Her head's still sliced open at the top for example to contain the brain.

Should I listen to every Charley/8 Big Finish or should I just listen to the best of them? The only ones I have done so far are Storm Warning and Chimes of Midnight and they were both GOAT.

jesus christ. he's clutching at more straws than we did when missy = mistress = master = k9 = sarah jane = rani chandra = the rani

Reminder that:
Series 10 > Series 8 > Series 9

>it's an "user gets bamboozled once and is salty about it" episode

Certainly doesn't come across that way with that zoom in. Point is the zoom in completely undermines how horrific this is supposed to be.

Let's see if the last two episodes stick the landing first.

>In any case it's still probably the most fucked up thing to happen to a companion.

More fucked up than being killed and THEN turned into a cybercorpse?

Why didn't Moffat explain how The Master escaped after The End of Time?

>tfw would probably want to fuck cyberbill more than regular bill

Well done brave user, you saw through the bait. There's no 'war master' audios and Jacobi isn't returning. Don't fall for silly /who/ lies.

Yeah, there shouldn't even be a tear. Just a cyberman reaching out to the Doctor saying "I waited for you." That's an affecting image. It loses all effect the moment you pile on shit like showing her eye or a tear. It's like the writers are afraid you won't realize it's actually Bill and that she's in pain.

let's watch next episode

Nobody liked Danny and he wasn't a companion.

Moff fucked up not getting her into the Cyberwoman costume.

She's still just a pile of flesh stuffed into a robot iron lung suit and acting against her will. That's not going to change.

Listen to all of them (and in order).
The divergent universe has some best (Scherzo) and worst (Creed of the Kromon) stories but you have to listen to them all if you want it to make sense.

user, you and I both know that Moffat is fucking terrible when it comes to explanations. Leaving it a mystery is probably better than him coming up with some timey wimey bullshit.

this show is for kids

Yeah, but the moment is still fucking ruined.

That didn't stop them from making Weeping Angels or Gangers.

That's true

How on Earth do you think

>Doctor Who is given the opportunity to destroy the Mondasian Cybermen at their genesis
>"DO I HAVE THE RIGHT?"

>DOCTOR WHO ISNT FOR KIDS, LOOK AT HOW DARK IT IS! SEE!
Holy shit you're pathetic. The Angels, Gangers, kids love this shit. Especially when you throw The Doctor, a lolsorandom quirky character spouting epic Reddit-tier dialogue. Doctor Who always has been and always will be a kids show.

He was trapped with the Timelords. The Timelords were rescued. He escaped after Gallifrey was freed and before the Doctor arrived on the planet.

>lesbian companion
>gets a hole shot through her tits
Were they trying to tell us something?