Yeah well I'm worth millions of dollars and you aren't soooo

>Yeah well I'm worth millions of dollars and you aren't soooo

Would this have been appropriate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRSKIXpvnWA
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfYZgDberY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What? It's problem with translator here. What did you say?

too bad it'll take more than that for any woman to walk to sleep with him LOOL

You just know that after the interview he was pacing around in his hotel room, angry, tears streaming down his face, muttering about what a bitch she is and what he should've said.

> most women only need one man to be satisfied but I guess you need a gangbang to get you off? I'm not judging at all - good on you - it IS 2015. If you have dreams of being the rag guys use to rub semen on after a good hearty fuck then I say you GO for it girl! Am I right, audience?

> my paid members of the audience present whoop and holla

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *inhales HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Shouting real loud, making everyone else silent* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just laugh through the tears. Works every time.

if only he was black he could have answered "lmao just clos yo mouth biatch" without consequences

the joke didn't work specifically BECAUSE they had to use a translator, which keeps it from being punchy at all, and hearing the joke repeated verbatim by some dude over a headset who's probably trying to make it accurate instead of funny makes it impossible outright - so instead of a joke it comes across as a straight insult

>y-you too
Seriously, it's been months since I've last browsed Sup Forums, is jonahposting seriously still a thing?
Will Sup Forums ever find the right comeback?

Jonahposting is great

I would have just Jim-faced the camera and carried on with the interview.

No, Jesus is this really what you think banter sounds like?

>I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention
>I was thinking of the time I banged Brad Pitt and Leo and not you

>EBIN I LOST WEIGHT FOR HER POSTS

youtube.com/watch?v=lRSKIXpvnWA

>Published on Aug 3, 2016

Thats a month before the french interview btw you fucking memeing retards

But then...I got MAD

>MY OTHER THREAD WAS HIJACKED BY FACTS!

>BETTER START ANOTHER ONE!!

>DUDE MEMES LMAO!1

>it's a "beta comes up with a comeback" thread

kek you would look 100x worse playing the "im rich" card. good thing you'll never have to worry about it

>haha i'm so gay that i banged them haha

Never works

Any attempts to comeback would just make him look like a douche. He should of just yawned and looked at his watch like hes bored and ready to get the fuck outta there. Would have made him look like a total boss.

that is always the appropriate response to an insult

Tv s best was
>that's why it's a fantasy. In reality you would be coming home with me

>broken english
>thinks he's funny
>somehow isn't embarrassed and posts that
Idiot

Lol you are really stupid.
What is your problem? Did your fat daddy kick your ass?

Yeah he should've done what this guy did

youtube.com/watch?v=jYfYZgDberY

>tfw when a once obese person now is in better shape than you are or ever will be

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE'S A CUNT TALKING OVER THE VIDEO

WHY THE FUCK CANT I JUST FIND THE VIDEO WHY DO ALL THSE FUCKING VLOGGING FAGGOTS FEEL THE NEED TO INSERT THEMSELVES INTO IT

>bitch you must not know 'bout me
>to the left to left

someone post the gun copypasta
it's leagues above the rest

see

Man that must've been really awkward for the translator to translate.

lol projecting much?

It's been four years since this video and you guys are still making daily threads about this. Even the fucking bain posting has died down.

>Being this defeatist
You can do it senpai, he doesn't even look that good.

Well if he could actually pull this out at the right time it would make for a pretty entertaining reply.

We can stop when someone finally comes up with an appropriate comeback, cunt

It's barely been a year faggit

truthfully, I'm not even obese or overweight myself

my main issue is an irresolvable one in that I'm even below a healthy weight for my size, but my body composition is terrible because I retain more weight in my legs than my upper body, so no matter what weight I'm at, or how much muscle I gain or lose, whether they're soft/not toned, or hard/toned, my legs are always disproportionately larger and make my physique look glaringly asymmetrical in the opposite way that you'd want if the fat weren't gonna be evenly distributed throughout

to give you an idea, my weight could be borderline anorexic and I'll still have the legs of somebody who can't put down the pastries and have an upper body that looks like Bale in The Machinist, it's pathetic because even plenty of overweight people I see have slimmer and more normal-looking legs than I do, I'd get some surgery, but can barely afford to pay bills one month to the next and so that's never happening, ever

I just inherited shitty genes is all, not excusing myself from doing other exercises to stay somewhat in shape, I do that everyday, but it'll never change my shitty genes and will be long dead before gene editing/transhumanism ever become a thing, if it does

some people shouldn't be allowed to have children, it isn't fair for multitudes of different reasons, one of which is obviously poor genes

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

>woahniggaiain'treadin'allthisshit.jpg
Take your feely weelies on back to R9KKK you fat fucking faggot twat

Were you trying to be funny? Was this an attempt at humor? This is the worst thing I have seen. Not eve in green text, what are you doing? How long did this take you? This was embarrassing to read.

>Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
>Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
>Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

What does this even mean? This wasn't funny at all, this reminds me of those mini comics on veddit. How old are you? Lurk longer and don't post again.

People always gets angry when they see others trying to improve themselves
Seeing Jonah gradually get slimmer and fitter triggered basement dwelling neets
and now they laugh at him to make their lives seem less pathetic

can someone give me a quick rundown here on whats going on

kekekek

I liked it
I see Jany clean board is here. By the way it's from fucking Goodfellas you unbearable plebbit faggot

nice

>hasn't seen Goodfellas
How did you find your way here?

>Le like it
>Le nice
>Le secret meme bacon midnight
>Le from goodfellas le need to understand epic le memes.
Holy fuck, just stop already. It wasn't funny and was a stupid post. It was an attempt at humor but fell flat. Just because you got a reference doesn't make it funny or clever. Just go back leddit.

You sure know a lot about reddit.

What is this madman's endgame?

quick rundown?

the movie is overrated
the manga was better

I don't think you kids understand what I'm getting at. Just because someone replaces a few words to an established script that can be recognized, doesn't make it funny when you understand the reference. That isn't funny or anything, why are you even on here? This was never a thing, so go back.

as a fellow fat fuck to jonah, this is the only response that would have universally worked

if he HAD to say something it should just be like this.

>french slag says her spiel
>jonah hears the translation, laughs to himself a little, shakes his head while chuckling and muttering something under his breath
>she asks what he just said
>"oh nothing, just, well i just had a bet with someone back stage, they came to me, i thought they were joking at first, but they came to me to say that you are, in their words, an absolute cunt of a woman and i-i, you know i just said umm ok then... like i didn't know what was really going on. but she said again, the person interviewing you is going to be a massive cunt, again her words not mine, and then when i said "well maybe we'll see i mean uhh" she propositioned me with a bet.
>french slag: a bet?
>based jonah: yeah a bet. she bet me that you would make that joke, to, to the WORD. i mean she had your script or something clearly. but i said yes and took the bet because i respect women.

nobody would have gotten the joke until long after and immediately at the time she would look like an absolute french hag and he would get good press.

No you just didn't get it so you play sour faggotry Reddit grapes. You blabbering child go back to your upvote space before I rape your tender ass

Will Sup Forums ever, EVER, make a successful retort to this french lady?

How is it possible for one woman to outwit an entire board, seemingly no matter how long this board has to think of a rebuttal?

Because French Stacey trumps fat Jew no matter what.

It's a law of nature.

There were one or two decent ones after about 3-4 months. But I can't remember them.

It was too powerful

Jonah is pretty good with retorts but couldn't overcome her. She's too good.

>"I don't blame ya. I've been trying to bang those two for years!"

That's the joke, you fucking retard.

Anyway, we already came up with a great comeback anyway.

>"heh, how long did you rehearse that you stupid bitch?"

>yeah well my fantasy is to see you stabbed and raped to death by a gang of niggers you dopey walking cunt

I mean, just look at this. Look at this fucking post.

I think Sup Forums is literally just mentally incapable of ever overcoming this.

Cringe

Face it weirdos...hot chick beats fatso. Even if said fatso is rich and/or famous.

It's a universal truth.

Only the fatties here took offense, and they don't tend to be very bright

>tips beret

>hahaha you dumb bitch
>I could have your little village sniped into a ghost town
>come up here and whisper that in my bellybutton and see what happens

>If watching is you thing...

Those are pretty good, user, did you just come up with them?

when I thought I was being followed by the government I always told people I could have them sniped

Cringe

He should have just let it roll off him like water off a duck's back. Clutching too hard to your ego is what ends up making you the butt of a joke. He should have known than as a comedian and responded with a light, self-deprecating response then continued with the interview.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>yeah, smell that bitch

Kek, this would have been a legendary response.

>Yeah well I bet your fantasy also includes God

>Clutching too hard to your ego is what ends up making you the butt of a joke.

WRONG

Clutching too hard on $5 footlongs is what made Jonah the butt of her joke.

There is no possible configuration of words that works as a response. Not one.

When is Sup Forums going to realise that this is an unwinnable battle?

I'm glad I came to this thread to get ridiculed by a local frog poster. It's nice.

Because Jonah got completely rekt. It's an unsolvable problem. We should just start calling these situations the "Jonah Dilemma"

Can someone link me this video?

all he had to say was "well, sorry but lets be honest here, you aren't going to do much better than me"

would blow her the fuck out while poking fun at himself

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

that is a good one to be honest
>that's a good one to be honest, but my sexual fantasy is if you were 16 and too drunk to function

Jonah died so we all might live.

That's actually not bad

>"And I heard you get sodomized on a regular basis, no?"

Wait was that Jonah's comeback? Pretty shitty if so, no wonder he couldn't respond to the later beatdown she delivered.

>Hey uh where's the part of that fantasy where I pay you for the private entertainment and leo and brad do the same?

That just makes it look like he can't take a joke. Honestly there's no comeback that works.

Smh

Cringe
Yeah.

She's too hot and he's too fat. It was a 1st round KO.

>And who did you bring along?

Stop making this threads Jonah and fix those disgusting man tits that hang. You need surgery ASAP

truth
more cringe

Why didn't his bro Miles save him?

>>>/facebook/

That's never going to happen. No one here is clever.

>yeah, I leave to get my gun and come back to bust the door down, cap you in both your fucking shins, and then Brad, Leo, and myself rape every orifice of your disgusting body, and you enjoy it because you're a fucking whore and when we're done with you I bring my baseball bat out and brain you, then we throw you in a ditch, you fucking bitch