Apparently Preacher season 2 is premiering tonight so let's have a thread

Apparently Preacher season 2 is premiering tonight so let's have a thread.

Everyone outside main 3 characters died and I can understand why Sup Forums dropped it. My waifu Emily didn't deserve that shit and she had some interesting plot about killing her on and off again boyfriend by letting Cassidy eat him that was squandered.

for what it's worth, the town was destroyed much, much earlier in the comics, so leaving it until the end of the first season was just supposed to make it more surprising for people who never read the comics.

Shit, thanks for telling me. I genuinely didn't realise, I'd been wondering when it was coming back
Yeah, it surprised me. Seemed a bit extreme, but in a good way

Your waifu was shit and killing off all those boring characters means it might be worth watching now.

hope the ugly nigger gets replaced

I thought the first season was decent. I'll probably watch season two. I'm still mad they killed Emily.

delet right now

The first season was alright, but hopefully it picks up a little with a wacky road trip while they're being hunted down by a cowboy terminator.

Does it get better than the first few (4 I think episodes). I couldn't get into it because it was just all over the place, it was that way into the comics as well but you could feel that everything was going to pay off later in the story, while in the series it felt just so random. Does the story get more focused, or does it progress in the same manner all throughout the season ?

I'd say it picks up around the end of episode 6, it still slows down a little here and there but it starts to move a little more purposefully towards how the season ends and sets up what comes beyond that.

How did this show even get a second season? Nobody is talking about this shit.

It got 3–4 million live+7 viewers per episode in its first season, that's almost as strong as The Walking Dead's start. It's one of those shows a fair amount of people watch, but there's not much buzz because it hasn't caught on with the Twitter journo clique.

AMC is going all-in with it hoping for another hit, they've been advertising the everliving fuck out of it. I've been hearing Mickey and We Got The Beat through walls for weeks.

>was planning to watch this
>accidentally spoiled while scrolling

Oh well..

Retard

bump

Will they do a crossover episode with Legion?

Yes. Then agents of shield.

Stream? :3

i was disappointed preacher didn't smash this

Anyone got a stream?

I doubt there are any decent streams out there

>Fear the Walking Dead
Oh right this is still a thing

I'm in this mainly for the saint,hope they don't fuck it up. I mean,how could you?

here we go lads!

IT'S HAPPENING

nothing of value was lost, now the story proper can begin

B-But Emily...

based Cassidy raising awareness

What the fuck are you talking about Cassidy

was a cock teasing whore

is this dukes of hazzard

>ripping of Tarantino

>It switches to painfully obvious greenscreen during the chase

Yay.

>Tarantino invented Grindhouse cinema

kek Cassidy

casting this guy as Cassidy was the best casting choice AMC ever made

WE SAINT OF KILLERS NOW

She's just jealous because Genesis is cooler than compelling people via puss.

How prominent of a role does Negga have in this show? Any semi-nude scenes with her?

I thought the saint couldn't miss?

she's one of the main characters

we got a nice ass shot in episode one or two

he's gotten semi nerfed for the show

frankly the homing bullets was retarded anyway, he's plenty strong without that

Alright guys AMC stream crashed. What happened between the beginning of the car chase and the commercial break.

Best 10 minutes of the series, by far.

i hate tulip's character, so one-note. much more depth and likeable in the comic.

damn that was fucking brutal

It's been over a year since I read the comics but I think you're right.

that's understandable, hope he still survives a nuke though

>They didn't show her siphoning the gas
Bullshit.

Preacher's good now what the fuck?

Saint of Killers showed up and started using his pistols like they were artillery and massacred the cops

Tula siphoned gas from a cop car using a dead cop's intestines

Cassidy shenanigans avoiding sunlight while dodging bullets

Cassidy no

we're done with prequel filler shit, show proper has started and now kino can begin

ty

The only reason to watch it is for based Joe Gilgun

Except for the relationshit that's going to inevitably come up.

relationshit was in the comics, get over it

personally I look forward to Cassidy hate fucking a drugged out Tullip for a month or so

>Town was destroyed
Thought it was just the church with the whole town in it

I see they kept SoK being a cunt

didnt he already do that in a car?

That already happened, remember? They decided to throw that in early for God knows why.

$10,000,000,000,000,000 zimbabwean dollars says its going to tie into the whisperers.

Get all the shit out early I suppose.

that was a revengefuck down the line if they decide to stick with the comics he will start drugging her so she won't leave him and he fucks her in her constantly drugged out state

I feel that it will come up later anyway. Probably near the end of the show.

the characters from Fear are going to devolve into a pack of non-speaking animals in the course of 2 years?

they don't speak because it's practical, too much noise would upset the zombies they hang around

The one thing I'm gonna miss from season 1 is Jackie Earl Haley.

We're getting Herr Starr this season but they're keeping who plays him a surprise

why didn't she at least rinse her face off in the gas station bathroom?

>women in charge of creating relationship drama

i think the timeskip was closer to 4 years but it could have been 2 years.

>gas station bathroom
You ever been to one of those places?

He was in the trailer, could we not tell who it was from that?

they announced it in march, Pip Torrens

whisperers make no sense without a massive time jump (thats not even enough in the comics). the eventual tv version would be better if they were toned down.

Meh. Herr Starr's pretty boring in comparison.

This show sucked massive balls.

is this minister dude the guy they meet in nyc in the comics on their first adventure?

seeing Glen Morshower in a comedy is weird

maybe, it's been a while I don't remember

Eddie the dog is more familiar for some reason

>vamp going off about circumcision being a bullshit conspiracy
>try to make him sound crazy for thinking this
>who benefits from this?
>t-t-the (((oligarchs)))!
Awfully close to naming the Jew. Can't tell if the creators are redpilled on circumcision or not.

Slightly related but are laundry mat bathrooms consistently awful everywhere or is that just a phenomenon here?

so he becomes a rapist. that's darker than i expected for this series

Comics fucked that up anyway because he missed when trying to kill cassidy.

It's created by Seth Rogen m8

They're Jews themselves.

>Show full of angels and demons
>heaven and hell are real realms characters can travel to
>there's no God though so we can keep being edgy and dismissive
It was shit when Supernatural did it and it's still shit now.
Otherwise the finale seemed to put it on a more interesting track than the meandering around the rest of the season did. Might give it another shot when there's a few eps to string together into making a night of it.

It's shit everywhere, just different degree of gross
Truckers on coffee and sausage diets are obviously going to shit worse than college kid

>Implying it's not the Jews having a giggle

>there's no God though

>implying Jews can't know circumcision is a load of bullshit pushed by jews and medical/pharmaceutical companies after formerly being pushed by jews and anti-masturbation useful idiots

gods off doing god knows what, thats why the two retarded angels were out being faggots.

niiiice, i liked this shit

SyFy did that too with Dominion. Yeah it's pretty bad.

>MARFA
Why does she have that name on her shirt?!

>this is just Jews having a laugh at the stupid goyim who don't know (((medical circumcision))) is bullshit
Sounds about right

there is a god, and they will get too why he's not in heaven basically though he's scared shitless of the thing inside Jessie, it's a fucked up experiment of his and he's hiding until it goes away

Because it's a town in Texas

it's supposed to look fake, didn't you notice the blown out saturation?