Mary Poppins

So what the fuck is she? A which? A succubus? And whats her and Berts back story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic
youtube.com/watch?v=sm46n2nPP2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A witch, obviously.

An opiod induced hallucination.

I watched and loved this movie as a kid, then, I grew into adolescence and beat off to Julie Andrews vigorously. She was hot as fuck in this.

Post her tits

q continuum

>Julie Andrews

>A which
which what?

Agreed

will Emily Blunt do the role justice?

not jerking it to true patrician kino

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way.

Does anyone else unironically have this as one of their top favorite films? Not even fucking around.

me on the right

>A which

And how hairy were her nipples, pits, legs, belly, and asshole?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

incoming youtube kino: youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic

No one's even seen it. Remember that part where there's a fat old lady covered in pigeons? Neither does anyone else. I guarantee this poorly paced film will make you nod off- it includes not one but two sequences where Mary Poppins sings the kids to sleep

>brunettes with blue eyes

Why are they so perfect?

>Does anyone else unironically have this as one of their top favorite films?
right here senpai its pure family kino, back then the jews werent trying to subvert in disney, all the songs are written by jews but theyre wholesome and pure

its the perfect disney movie

youtube.com/watch?v=sm46n2nPP2I

Damn, this was pretty redpilled for its time.

I'll admit I'd like to crack open her hairy, smelly hatchet wound and give her a go hard go.

Do you mean Feed the Birds? How could you forget that? I watched this on TV at Christmas and it was ultimate comfykino. You're a fucking faggot, my dude.

When?

>which
Burger education.

>will Emily Blunt do the role justice?

Hell no

Uh. Why does this need to exist. The original was already so good. There's no way they could do Edwardian era correctly in [the current year] either.

I'd give her my cockney accent

>post your face greedy corporation sells the copyright and let her become part of Harry Potter Universe ®

>You're a fucking faggot, my dude.
Something glass houses something stones.