Recommend me some documentaries about the evils of PETA

Recommend me some documentaries about the evils of PETA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/lab-grown-meat-is-in-your-future-and-it-may-be-healthier-than-the-real-stuff/2016/05/02/aa893f34-e630-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is meta about that? Vegans are subhumans

>visible bra through side-hole
absolutely disgusting

Based vegans living in OPs head rent free

Veganism is actually the future.

it's healthier and more moral. we'll look back on meat eating like we do slavery.

maybe that was an homage to The Smiths album

There is literally nothing wrong with slavery if the slave is treated well and has the opportunity to leave.

Wild you prefer no bra?

why are white people so annoying about being vegetarian or vegan while indian people are not

veganism=killing living animals for food is wrong, killing living plants is fine

>numale glasses
>shirt sleeve button down
He's the worst part of the picture

I will fight that civil war, would commit Seppuku before becoming a vegan.

Because Indians still have a heavy religious belief.
These people are without the positives of religion and purpose so they cling to anything that provides some semblance of community

>it's healthier and more moral

Tell that to the slave labor that is illegal immigrants.

Because they are not truly vegan or vegetarian . They are living a lie and have to compensate by trying to appear militant but when they are alone and hungry they eventually eat meat like the way they where raised .

because indian people don't see it as some morale high ground since its religious/cultural

its like how jews always complain about how they want to eat bacon

>I am meat
>I am murder
is that what she was getting at?

fuck carrots

I would prefer a full shirt that would completely cover the bra.

Oh look another thread that has nothing to do with television or film directly complaining about some SJW shit that nobody would hear about otherwise.

Maybe when we can manipulate taste buds or make tofu not taste like shit. Till then.

lmao the classic "but you kill plants" argument. get educated. plants lack nerves and don't have a central nervous system.

Seems like she's just a Morrissey fan, and I don't think that retard knows what meta means.

t. landwhale

Are you gay?

What cuckshed are you living in that you could never conceivably encounter vegans or PETA activists without threads on Sup Forums?

So it's okay to kill a living thing if they don't feel it?

>durrhurr you just eat grass and tofu

No

I don't understand. What the fuck is meta about OP's pic?

this

Yes

I've tried shit like that and it still tastes like ass. I lump that in with Tofu.

Maybe your palette is fucked up enough to enjoy it, but i don't.

Yes and animals are guilty of murder too and the punishment for their crime is murder

somewhere more than 5 miles from a leftist indoctrination camp/university?

Is it ok to eat people in a coma?

No, it's only okay to kill plants.

depends. i would kill an animal for survival or self defense i just don't believe in supporting a system that is fueled on the suffering of millions of living animals that do feel pain. all so a fat fuck can fill his mouth and some guy can fill his bank account.

So you're telling me, you've literally never heard of either of these phenomena without Sup Forums?

Or I know how to cook and season shit properly. Keep eating mcdonalds though amerifat. Hopefully after heart attack number 4 you'll eat a salad that isn't slathered in ranch and covered in bacon.

No wtf is wrong with you

le veganism is moral argument is retarded to begin with. you brought this upon yourself.

> Implying i don't enjoy a balanced diet including fruits and vegetables as well as meat.

Not Amerifat either, and don't particularly care for the bacon meme.

I understand, and agree. The meat industry is atrocious. I'd stop eating meat if I were a stronger person 2bh

that looks like utter dog shit

>civil war againts vegans
Nibba they're all weak as fuck

bloo bloo bloo. only faggots are going to care about your gay little sermons about meat.

But it is moral depending on the reasons you do it. Most meat eaters eat it because it tastes good, that is not morally right.

Fuck that. Meat is delicious. I'm glad the animals suffer. It makes it only more delicious knowing they had to go through a gauntlet of horrid torture for my enjoyment.
To deny an animal the chance to experience the ecstasy of pain and it's incapability that it's only purpose in life was to grow fat and die to feed me is the true crime.

nice argument.

Worst Smiths song by a country mile you dumb slag roastie bitch god fucking damn
Headmaster Ritual is GOAT tho

Fuck you, recommend and documentary

I really fucking wish every single lefty, femenist and "progessive" was totally life commited vegan

>slavery
>has the opportunity to leave

I hate to break it to you but...

Do u think meta means progressive?

It doesn't, it means self-referential. Nothing about any of this is Meta.

Meta is a Bar named "The Bar" or a joke from a tv show that only makes sense because it references ITSELF.

NOTHING IS META ON THIS WHOLE THREAD.

i can respect that. at least you admit you're a piece of shit.

I'm hungry.

No, I'm saying I don't encounter them irl except where victims of leftist indoctrination camps congregate.

>He doesn't know about the Israelite form of slavery, where they are released every 7 years and are, under Mosaic law, required to be treated nicely

That's right. No counter-argument so you resort to name-calling. This is good. These are the good times.

the good ol days

So assuming you're the first guy who said 'nobody would hear about this otherwise' you're just contradicting yourself at this point.

living lab created meat blobs without nerve system are actually the future

nope. the vegan moral argument is completely based on made up reasons by vegans. it's pretty easy to see straight through if you aren't a child.

every jew i've know has eaten bacon

kek counter argument to what exactly?

you admit you enjoy millions of creatures suffering because it tastes good.. okay would you like me to recommend you a psychiatrist?

It's not the future. It's the past. According to the Torah, everyone was vegan in antediluvian times. So, vegans are essentially following ancient human scripture.

so because you say so suffering is immoral. lmao, not interested in your sermons like i already said.

I'm not that poster. I was providing an answer to your question though.

Besides the fact that this is b8
>washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/lab-grown-meat-is-in-your-future-and-it-may-be-healthier-than-the-real-stuff/2016/05/02/aa893f34-e630-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

No

Veganism= eating eggs is murder, abortion is fine.

Lol loser

What are numale glasses

Well good thing i said 'encounter' not 'encounter in person' then isn't it.

Did...Did you just hijack my argument?

>jani deleting other off-topic threads but leaving this one up

What are you talking about? i didn't say so, it's because enjoying the suffering of anything IS immoral. it's as immoral as it gets and it's sounds like a sign of a psychopath.

Don't forget, honey and milk are evil, too.

Type "John Green author" into Google

Also left the lolita thread up for quite a while. We're learning more and more about this new jani.

lmao, are you God?

I can't stop farting

>it is immoral to discipline children

>eat chicken all the time
>have pokey tits like a 13 year old gurl

This asshole stole my argument.

can you read? it wouldn't be immoral but it would definitely be if you enjoyed it.

>Healthier
>More moral
Please explain

Animals aren't people. They don't think like people. Anyone who thinks they do is socially and mentally fucked up.

is he /ourjany?

I'm sure the slaves appreciated spending the rest of their golden years relaxing before dying at 25 of tuberculosis.

If you enjoy it.

>prison wardens MUST hate their job

You may take our lives, but you'll never take our burgers.

post em

you're just as retarded as the other guy. you didn't invent the idea that any selective morality is completely made up.

black bean burgers are okay tbqh

Watch that edge.

>Animals aren't people. They don't think like people.

That doesn't matter. They're clearly not vegetables and clearly not outside human empathy

If he/she keeps it going, then yes.