Hurry up and make a fucking movie

Hurry up and make a fucking movie.

MGS4 is already out op

Damn, came here to post this.

i WILL be breaking your fucking worm neck you slanty coin slot eyed fuck

An SJW is already making the MGS movie.

Hideo was parodied on the show level up there was a antagonist Hideo nojima

I don't think I'd be interested in or excited about the movie itself, but I do hope he makes at least one just to see how it turns out.

No, I don't care for an MGS movie anymore.

I'm expecting a non-MGS film and maybe a horror film from him

>i'm here for the job interview

im pretty sure hollywood isnt going to let this gook do anything

Theres no reason why they wouldnt. Kojima stock increases tenfold in the west every time news about konami's poor management reaches the U.S. media outlets, and not only that, Death Stranding is one of the most anticipated titles on PS4 right now.

no gooks allowed sorry

Wait are you ?
Upset that that all the asians are stealing your waifus eh?

I don't understand. Why not though? He has proven to create good cinematic video games. And he also loves movies

you seem to be delusional

>He has proven to create good cinematic video games.

no he hasnt

kojima can't write for shit. the mgs series is a giant cluster fuck

Don't make me post it.

its like him trying to create movies out of desperation. sad.

Confirmed for being underage.

post what?

try the metal gear solid quadrilogy (if you edit out the gameplay its still like an entire season of a television series in length) we can pretend V never happened even though ground zeroes was apex kinography.

This.
And his directing is cringeworthy

t. Tried out the whole "videogame" meme and realized it was for plebs

Its really only 4 that shits the bed and thats only because kojima didnt want to do it, and V was overdue and over budget.

As much as I loved playing the MGS games, the writing is like something I might've written as a preteen.

ironically the series appeals more to the adolescent teenager

it was a convoluted mess before 4, but 4 just pushed into a whole different level of convolution

You realize literally the only reason he sticks with games is because the standards gamers have are abysmally low compared to the general movie going audience right? If he made a movie he'd get laughed at until he hung himself from shame.

heh we might have to let him make a movie in that case. might shatter his fragile ego.

If Hideo makes the movie, does Kojima handle the soundtrack?

Where did it get confusing for you? Everything is pretty much explained at the end of each game you play. You might get lost if you played pne game without looking at the others.

>the standards are abysmally low compared to the general movie going audience
Are we in alternate timelines?
Because i'm living in the timeline where there is a ten year cinematic universe for costumed superheroes and an honest to god rivalry between who's superhero brand is more fun to watch.

for real

Fpbp