Don't tell me what do to do

The DCAU is a masterpiece

> BATMAN/SUPERMAN TAS
> Justice Leugue
> batman beyond
> teen titans

teen titans ain't DCAU

Rewatched a month ago, Question is still fantastic

What about Static Shock? I do specifically remember in one episode Static asked Bruce where was Robin and he answered he's with Teen Titans. Static then said "Teens who?"

Yes.

And The Zeta Project, which no one remembers.

Yeah it Is. Static shock is DCAU and batman references the titans when static asks where robin is.

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

Uh dude the teen titans has existed in dc long before the show

They could have been talking about a different Teen Titans though

The Teen Titans as a group may be in the DCAU, but the show specifically is not in the same universe

Batman: The Animated Series
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Superman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
Justice League
Static Shock
Justice League Unlimited
Batman Beyond
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

It holds up alright but it's not nearly as interesting as the stand alone shows were.

The Zeta Project.

Seriously, I'm convinced that the show actively resists being remembered.

You forgot the stupid failed spinoff of Batman Beyond with the robot.

oh no, how could I ever forget that?

elaborate

The Zeta Project.

>It is a spin-off series based on the character Zeta from the Batman Beyond episode of the same name. Consequently, it is set in the DC animated universe. The show was created by Robert Goodman and Warner Bros. Animation.

>The story's main character, Infiltration Unit Zeta, is a humanoid robot (synthoid) designed to carry out covert assassinations on the behalf of the National Security Agency. However, when Zeta discovers that one of his targets is innocent, he experiences a kind of existential crisis about goodness and the value of life; following this epiphany, Zeta finds he can no longer kill. The newly enlightened Zeta refuses to continue on as an infiltration unit and abandons his mission, going rogue. Zeta is pursued by a team of NSA agents, led by the obsessed Agent Bennett, and is aided by a 15-year-old runaway, Rosalie "Ro" Rowan.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs
youtube.com/watch?v=WwVgB0MRCVg

Is Static Shock any good?

kind of corny but it's alright

Remember when the League had to go back in time to stop the Nazis from winning World War II and J'onn met frozen Hitler?

deals with high school issues and violence but it's not too bad

>Well if it isn't my old enemy Frozen Hitler
>...
>Save it for the judge wise guy

If you can get over the annoying hip-hop and occasional "very special episodes", it's pretty enjoyable. I always wondered why Static was not further embraced by DC, he was basically their equivalent of Spiderman.

Remember the episode that dealt with racism?

i wish justice league and justice league unlimited kept going. i miss the DCAU.

That's because Static is really not DC property. DC really doesn't have all the rights to the character.

>yfw young justice is getting a third season, but it will be on DC's exclusive streaming service

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DC worked really well as a cartoon, I wonder why they went the direction they did with the movies.

I believe he had a cameo in young justice. DC's new Spider-Man is Blue Beetle though

he was one of the kids experimented on right?

obviously before he became a superhero, but they threw in enough references with his powers to make it clear it was him

In Young Justice yeah, but that's not his origin anymore I don't think.

New 52 has kind of fucked Jaime over but it's not like he was doing much after his first run ended anyways.

Who gives a shit? We're all going to pirate it anyway, same for the new CBS Star Trek.

Did Static Shock ever go anywhere? All I can remember from it is episode after episode of "muh street cred".

dont forget the episode his nerdy friend dad said "i cant believe you brought that fucking coon in my house" or the "we wuz kangs episode" where he mentally jerks himself off while on a trip to Africa. pretty funny stuff

all and all though great show

Actually, DC bought the rights to Static, along with the whole Milestone comics line. They officially merged in the New Earth continuity, and Static was inserted into the mainstream DC universe. He's made appearances in the recent Teen Titans comics.

I wonder if anything can be done with the Question character on Sup Forums.. He could be one hell of a capeshit noir, but the guy doesn't even have an arch villain, never mind a love interest. He's like the red shirt of superheroes.

Looks like Der Fuhrer has been lifting.