Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXzSVT0oG7U
youtube.com/watch?v=vor65mNB8Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy jumpin' George.

beyond kino edition

>It's a Lurch walks up the stairs for ten minutes episode

mind blown

Why did GOT A LIGHT man look like a hobo Abe LIncoln?

Threadly reminder to not believe Croatiafags

how will normies ever recover?

Gotta light?

That girl is BOB's mother

I thought it was Sarah Palmer but I'm switching teams. That bug has bob's spirit

We all just got Missoulaposted by Lynch, right now.

Anyone else going to rewatch this kino as soon as their VERY LEGAL download has finished?

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped Donna
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

is she claimed?

I will be the first to admit I've been LYNCHED and I'm not too happy about it.

We only have 10 episodes left. There's no way anything will resolve if it keeps going at this pace, doubly so because the chances of this getting renewed for another season just shot down to zero.

Appropriate thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXzSVT0oG7U

Something pure like Laura wouldn't be a disgusting frog/bug anyway.

I've taken LSD before but that was the epitome of a fucking trip.
I'm still so fucking confused.

claimed waifu
btfo

YEs. by me.

too slow, fucko

I prob wont rewatch it till tomorrow.

I loved it. I fucking loved it but I need to absorb it. Goddamn that was great.

This show sucks. No cohesive story. No interesting characters. This was the worst episode of the season. Dropped.

HOLY QT

DO BIRDS FLY?

>it's a brainlets pretending to be patricians say they love this episode episode

Real patricians know that this is genuinely the worst thing David Lynch has ever done.

Plebs have never before been filtered this hard. That was the definition of kino.

There's nothing that needs to be resolved.

The convenience store bit reminded me of this old commercial Lynch did. Also I'm thinking the convenience store is the same one that Phillip Jefferies talks about the lodge spirits having a meeting in.
youtube.com/watch?v=vor65mNB8Uk

Yes, she got WELLED

and thus god created woman to counter the toxic masculinity of BOB

LAURA HAS BEEN REBORN INTO 1956.
COOPER WILL HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME TO SAVE HER

play laura theme

>Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima

a bit on the fucking nose there david

kind of plebby choice desu

I cant wait for the other theories to develop over the next TWO FUCKING WEEKS

got a light?

You finally convinced me to start watching the original series, Sup Forums. Liking it so far, but I seriosul y have to ask, is Cooper on the spectrum?

guys come on - this episode was shitty 90% of the time. visually awesome for nearly 100%, but overall that was just shit. it's ok to say that bout lynch. it does nothing to pretend everyone who didnt enjoy it is a pleb and you see the deeper meaning. and yes, i've seen all his other shit dozens of times. it's very unique but averages out at 7/10

the golden tube that sucked the orb
was
A FLUTE
like the AIRPLANE

Gotta light?

>In mid-July, President Harry S Truman was notified of the successful test of the atomic bomb, what he called “the most terrible bomb in the history of the world.”

What is there to resolve?

>REBORN INTO 1956
dumbass

oh my gosh like this was just like GOSH like the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life I mean well, I'm only 15, and I've seen maybe 20 movies my whole life, but this was like Eraserhead + 2001: A Space Oddysey times a fucking bajillion xD but I've only seen a few movies but still like this is going to stick with me ofrever I mean like for real, this was just pure genius. NOTHING like this has ever been done before like we just got fucking LYNCHED bros, we just got LYNCHED. Let me spell it out for you
L Y N C H E D

Nothing in the history of fucking forever in a sandwich will ever compare to this shit, because its legendary, it's beyond comprehension, it's like the BEST fucking movie ever, but it's not, because it's on TV which means a lot of NORMIES just got L Y N C H E D

I'm crying guys, I'm literally crying because this episode was so beautiful and I'm a retarded brainlet but it's just so perfect. The only movie that has ever come close to this is Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I mean IM PICKLE RICK BITCH

Is that the gas station at 50 seconds from this fucking episode?

So what is more likely...
This phrase was added deliberately as part of some game, or someone with production credentials happens to run the website and put that up to fuck with people and get visitors?

>plotfags
Only sound and visuals matter.

Delete this

So is it or is it not real?

i may need to rewatch this episode lads
even I have never been this linched

LYNCHED

This was peak Lynch. Imagine being at the top of your game at his age.

So many things could have stopped this from getting made, but we got it and nothing is ever going to take it away.

this episode was garbage

how can anyone enjoy this shit lynch is a hack and those morons at Showtime are idiots for giving into his demands

my nigga lynch coming through with the THICC cuties

What was the nine inch nails song called?

We need that time. Because now people are starting to digest, taking actual meaning from what looked like 50 minutes of random shit.

kek this ep made it so easy to spot the redditors

reposting this, was 627 important at all?

>overall that was just shit
it was 100% exposition that was told in a non-boring way. sorry your and idiot

is this the nuked gas station?

makes me want to rule the world

GOT A LIGHT GUY LOOKS LIKE ZOMBIE ABE LINCOLN
THE PENNY WAS HEADS UP...

I can't even imagine being one of your friends trying to discuss films with you. I'd have to hide my face in my hands in embarrassment.

call for help

take a walk or something, user.

No, he's just psychic.

It's actually kind of sad. They desperately want to be a 'part' of something, to feel like they've been set apart from everyone else. Desperately and pretentiously clinging to this tripe surrealist trash. How defensive they get only speaks to their insecurity. These fanboys should go to reddit and jerk each other off, because after all they've just watched 8 hours of Lynch himself wanking it.

mmm

she's gone away, off the ep they released at the end of last year

Nah, the reddit discussion on this episode is significantly more impactful than the people here saying "LYNCHED!!!" with no meaningful discussion.

return to reddit
you're trying way too hard to impress us

LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED LYNCHED

call for help

The nuke was beautiful

So does anybody want to take a stab at what we saw tonight?

Bob emanated from a nuclear explosion in New Mexico and manifested into a frog mosquito. Tall man from black lodge lived in a 1920s movie set with a fat lady located on a far away planet. Fat lady breathed life into Laura orb and sent it to earth. Is that what I just saw?

Haters are just salty as fuck. This episode was fantastic. Bet you fags didn't even like FWWM.

You're fucking autistic, stop forcing this shit

funny thing was he legit looked like Lincoln.

Dido is a greek woman who loves married Aeneus and when he leaves to go to war she kills herself because she feels abandoned. Aeneus finds her in the afterlife and she shuns him even in death in favor of her previously deceased husband

>people are getting LYNCHED this hard

god dammit
WHAT IS HAPPENING

but this episode was literally eraserhead but not as good

THIS EPISODE WAS SHIT GIVE ME MY (YOU)S REEEEE

the pacing in the overall arc of the series is perfect. like considering the last episode this couldn't have come at a better time.

Station girl

Remember the PENNY

nice milky's

This episode will have massive lasting influence on future television regardless of whether you like it or not.

>tfw Nine Inch Nails concert film before the true lynching

this is a summer post lads

when Frank Silva family gets more money and midget dont

Post yfw we never see the Bob/Coop plot ever again and instead the next ten episodes are dedicated to the evil Woodsmen tormenting a small town in New Mexico in the 50s.

I was thinking the same thing

are Sheryl Lee and Kyle the only ones who have gotten a credit every single episode?

LYNCHED

>episode was so amazing everyone instantly forgets the obnoxiously self-indulgent nine inch nails segment

well played david

F R O S T E D
R
O
S
T
E
D

>that rump

the mother spit out a whole bunch of eggs with Bob.
That is one of the eggs.