*helpfully rolls billiard balls towards u!* :D

*helpfully rolls billiard balls towards u!* :D

Th-thanks!

THE GUN RAY!!!!!

predicted bruce jenner

Is the bomb that is later thrown activated by voice?

AZIZ

What the fuck was his problem?

That bastard had the mental capacity of an ant and yet he was swimming in pusy.

He was just deaf, that's all

>That bastard had the mental capacity of an ant and yet he was swimming in pusy.

The future, today.

Fifth element thread?

Fifth element thread

Based pusy poster

s u p e r g r e e n thread OP

It was a gum ball. He thought Bruce was saying "gum" instead of "gun."

This is one of the most lopsided movie I've ever seen. Moments of extreme greatness lopped around moments of extreme suck

Seriously though, what was this guy's fucking problem?

why don't they make good movies like this anymore?

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Wasn't she 12 in this movie?

musician

No Multipass

Wasn't he some kind of Space Habsburg?

I bet Besson keeps those panties in a custome-made hermetically sealed containment chamber so he can take them out on special occasions and sniff them, once or twice, no more, to preserve the scent.

try mid twentys

lmao, keeps them in the case zorg looks in for the stones.

This is a parody of alot incompetent rich famous stars.

Jaden smith
Bella thorne
Etc.

15 actually

>This is a parody of:
>Jaden smith
>Bella thorne

>mfw I thought she was gross and unattractive when I was a kid
God why was I such a faggot

The man was a genius. In the time Fifth Element took place, women had become more and more infatuated with infants. Why you ask? Because there simply were no infants anymore, every single human could be constructed from a another persons DNA like Leeloo was made. Women abandoned all thought of childbirth, but never lost their maternal instincts.
Baby Fucking Ray saw an opportunity and seized it, he became the only thing that women could project their maternal desires on.

How did you unJUST yourself?

clint eastwood was handsome af and his hair was amazing

no homo

you obviously dont know what that shit means try harder next time

Ummm.....??????
I don't think you know what it means. lurk more

ROFL!!

Excellent meme friend

She was 17-19

This is what you thought as a kid wasn't it user? Be honest.

When you surpass puberty you no longer fear the pusy, but learn to worship it

OP here, seems to be taking off a bit now. I have a specific series of sensations that I'd like to discuss about the film and get your general input.

Basically it's this. I've always felt that I should somehow be cringed out by the film, just on the surface level, taking its elements one apart from the other. And yet, when you actually watch the thing, it's an entertaning and thoughtful sci-fi/fantasy piece. So my real thing here is two things: have any of you ever felt that you should "somehow" cringe at the film, yet found yourself endeared to it in the course of actually watching it?

More simply, /why do we like this movie/? It's a straightforward actioner which has dated in a specifically endearing way (Big Trouble in Little China is a good comparison)...

I hope that someone else can get to this same sense of why one theoretically "shouldn't" like this movie, yet we do. Maybe it's just some 90's naivete and optimism, or something else.

The diva's performance never fails to give me goosebumps.

I know this music.

Kill yourself

Math is your friend
She was born in 1975 this movie came out in 1997.

she was 22 at release. Minimum of 20 when filming

Because it's fun, has action, comedy, feels like a fast paced but straightforward adventure.

Also Mila is 10/10

How does not thinking someone attractive make you "JUST"

Just imply your life has been fucked up or appearance was fucked up. the meme originates from niggers on twitter saying JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI regarding bad hairstyles in barbershops.

Learn what the fuck your buzzword means before using it you cancerous cyst

Sounds like you didn't unJUST yourself.
sorry, keep working on it user

It's cheesy, but it's a fun, entertaining film.

The fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously fits perfectly with the world building. I mean, even the story is derived from Luc Besson's imagination when he was a little kid.

The characters are interesting, there's comedic moments, Milla is hot as fuck, Bruce is cool as fuck. Overall it's just a really enjoyable film and it's really well put together.

Luc Besson was great at taking goofy concepts / plots / characters and turning it into something really endearing. Leon was another good example of this.

Light!

I have no idea why this movie is a classic and I love it. I bought it on vhs the day it came out back in the day.

It's just a fun movie. By all rights it shouldn't work but it does.

Gunray?

It may bomb in the states but it'll do well elsewhere. Should be a 5th Elephant type hoot either way.

waitaminute that sign at the top of the V
>Korben's?

it'll bomb. he poorly choose the leads.

a big part of why Fifth Element is so great is the casting.

>Cara "Delete these messages" Delevinge
>Rihanna
Already hot garbage.

11 actually

That cast is garbage. Fifth Element had great or at least competent actors hamming it up, this just has shit and Clive Owen.

Wait, Rutger Hauer and John Goodman are in it. Perhaps there is hope.

I unironically love these shitposts.

Tbh, I cringe at the end when Die Hard tells the Fifth Element that he loves her.

Fuck. For the longest time I thought Ruby, when walking though the Opera house, said Ray is "stoned out" not "stone deaf"

It's a pretty bold movie. Ruby and Zorg are characters you almost never see. The alien designs were a little cheesy but still very fun and intriguing. I personally think this is Willis' best role too

Most Hollywood movies play it safe. They design by committee and don't bother with risky choices. George Lucas deserves shit but at least Jar Jar was a bold choice.

Is this the 'Garbage Sup Forums tricked you into watching' thread?

>still wrong

KORBYN DALLAS

You'll understand fun movies when you get older

wtf, I love those shitposts nowlove this meme

It's just well put together
On paper, the idea of a story based around an ancient super being who comes back in the future to stop the literal embodiment of evil, and has a wacky fish-out-of-water adventure with an soldier turned cab driver sounds like fucking trash, but it's all propped up by great performances from some top notch actors, plenty of well choreographed and exciting action, great sets and special effects, and some genuinely funny comedy
I helps that the movie seems pretty sincere in everything it's doing. It's almost like the movie carries the enthusiasm that Luc Besson put into it and you get swept along for the ride

t. virgin

He'll just get a younger hotter teen.

>The diva's performance never fails to give me goosebumps.

That's cringe. Not goose bumps, the chills is a side effect of cringe

>Rihanna
She is in this? Fucking god damn why??

Its The Jetsons meets Heavy Metal.

OP here, I disagree in the strongest possible terms.

For me, the diva hitting the silly high-notes is exactly when the film kicks into full-kino - yet writing this, I now understand a moment of my complaint. Milla's fight scene which goes with this is cheesy (reaching the fist back to tap the other dude, video-game aesthetics), but the overall context redeems the whole, as we now have a complex actioner and we're committed.

this scene made no sense, or had a anything explained, but it was amazing

>and Lucy

gets me everytime

Cara Delevinge has become quite a handsome young man.

ARE WE GREEN?

>extreme suck

Faggot

h-hey remember fifth element? see valerian and the city of a thousand planets, coming to theaters in three weeks. :D

>Fifth Element and Leon in the same sentence as dogshit Lucy

Why didn't he just put Transporter in there

ruby counted from 1-5 very fast to make up for the time lapse between the bomb being dropped. you green?

No, she was a meat popsicle

I do believe that what you are getting at is referred to as Cinéma du look, style over substance, spectacle over narrative.

seven psychopaths.

>it's an all-star cast
I hate this
>it does that shit where the movie pauses mid-action and flashes the character's name on the screen
hate it
>it has Colin Farrell
absolutely unbearable with 0 exceptions outside of this film

And yet I love it and despite being aware of how occasionally cringed out I am by the wacky plot devices or that obnoxious whining brogue I still force my friends to watch it.