Feminism ruined Beauty and the Beast...

Feminism ruined Beauty and the Beast. They very obviously decided to make Emma Watson's character a stereotypical STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST.

She was perfect in every delusional feminist way. She didn't want to get married, have kids, she cared chiefly and only about pursuing adventure in the wide world.

Most importantly, she was never helped in the entire film by a single man, but she helped several others.

She was never wrong about anything, either, even when her father asked for a particular screw and she handed him the "wrong" one, he realized it worked better than the one he wanted.

She was a 100% perfect, strong willed, independent womyn, and so so so boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/06/16/shes-accused-of-pushing-him-to-suicide-now-a-judge-has-decided-her-fate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please have sex

can we just kill this bitch already

Yeah, whatever, faggot. The real problem with the movie was NIGGERS EVERYWHERE for no reason whatsoever.

And she was wrong about a lot of shit, like the argument with the beast: "well if you didn't do (x) i wouldn't have done (y)", etc. Typical flimsy woman argument that anyone can see through. But it was like that in the animated movie too, so I don't see the problem.

>"Empowered Belle"
Emma Watson is a world away from her quirky heroine characters. She is a lily white english girl who was privileged before she was famous and now well within the top 0.001% wealthiest in the world. Everything in life was handed to her on a platter. She has never endured a single hardship and has no conception of suffering let alone sacrifice as you can plainly tell by her acting. These are all donothing causes her sycophants, agents and kooks coax her into which mostly involve 1st class travel and 5 star hotels. It is only a matter of time before she gets BLACKED.

Thick brows furrowed and judgmental, big brown eyes always fixed on their target, her mouth a constant smirk, all expressing the smug sense of superiority only a pretty princess living in an ivory tower can convey. Those playful head tilts? Predators do this to help gauge where sounds are coming from. We are prey, mere playthings like everything else around her.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

There is not a single thing the live action film did better than the animated version.
I just dont understand why Disney made this the way they did. Cinderella and Jungle Book strayed just far away enough from the animated versions to stand on their own but true enough to the original to evoke nostalgia and they both worked really well. Cinderella was a tad forgettable to most people but its genuinely good and Jungle Book frankly could very well be the definitive adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling novel.
But for some reason they went for straight remake with Beauty and the Beast so unsurprisingly if falls short compared to the original in every single god damn way.
Luke Evans was the only person in the whole movie who was even trying.

would killing her make you commit suicide thus killing two birds with one stone?

Wasn't the original Belle like that in the animated version?

Nice reddit spacing.

>beta numale changed his opinions once he had sex
typical, gb2rddt

Reddit spacing? What the hell are you talking about? I've never heard of, much less visited and browsed extensively, any website by that name.

>still reddit spacing
>pretending this hard to have never even heard of reddit

yes but she wasnt so... obnoxious? I guess thats the right way to say it.
In the animated film she was actually a weird girl that nobody liked even though she was hot, and it made sense. She didnt help anyone do anything, she just read and stayed in with her wacko dad and rejected all men because they werent good enough for her. It makes sense that she was an outcast who felt that she didnt belong.
In the live action version there is LITERALLY no fucking reason at all that the town would hate her. Yeah yeah women were all witches if they read bullshit but if someone invented a god damn washing machine you can fucking bet on it that even ass backwards peasants would adore the one who eliminated that tedious chore from their lives. On top of that, people seem to approach her and not be wary of her like they are supposed to be since shes supposed to be a weirdo. Best example of this is during the opening song when she sings about the book she's reading. In the live action she is singing to a group of children all eagerly awaiting what this strong independent woman has to say about this book, while in the animated version she is singing to a goat because shes a fucking loser and actually an outcast who has to fight for what she believes in.
As a result of all this, Gastons ability to rile up the townsfolk to just totally ignore Belle and go kill the beast doesnt make any sense because there is no reason for the live action townsfolk to distrust her, whereas they had plenty in the animated version.

Would you break up your sentences, your format is literal cancer.

How can anyone tolerate reading it?

Again, please have sex

tl;dr

And
>that pit stubble

Maybe you'd prefer reddit spacing.

He's doesn't want to be accused of "reddit spacing"

i guess you havent been on Sup Forums the past couple weeks.
apparently breaking up your sentences is reddit. I wanted people to actually respond to my post instead of autistically screeching about reddit spacing but i guess that didnt work either.

are you saying a womyn should have to shave?? misogynist asshole!

Are you honestly saying a Beauty and the Beast live-action adaptation with massive CGI could've been a good movie?

I hoped this would be a body hair thread, fuck nu/tv/.

>i cannot read a paragraph of text
the fucking state of this generation

But user, this isn't an ASR thread.

jesus christ it's a human peach.

>She was perfect in every delusional feminist way. She didn't want to get married, have kids, she cared chiefly and only about pursuing adventure in the wide world.

>Most importantly, she was never helped in the entire film by a single man, but she helped several others

You mean like in the animation? Kill yourself retard

>Kill yourself retard

You better watch yourself, mister.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/06/16/shes-accused-of-pushing-him-to-suicide-now-a-judge-has-decided-her-fate/

Fair enough. You put a lot of thought into this.

Anyway, the live action movie was a piece of shit, but it was awful regardless of Belle's feminism.

agreed
there is nothing in the live action version that was not done better in the animated one.

also thanks for actually reading the post.
I fucking hate threads like this where someone says some vague insult about a movie and then nobody wants to actually discuss it, so the thread dies.

Belle's character in the original was a "strong willed, independent womyn" though. The remake was shitty but this isn't why buddy and it's not new, in fact there's very little new about the remake and that's one of the biggest problems.

Fuck off with this Reddit spacing meme.
You must have been there to even know what that even is.
You just make yourself look like a dickhead every single time.

God I want her to kick me in the balls

THIS

That guy has never actually had sex, noob. That's why he white knights.

>she was never helped in the entire film by a single man
yeah, certainly fended off those wolves by herself, eh?

When the enchanted dressing tired to dress her in a beautiful dress, and called her a Princess Emma just had to reply "I'm not a Princess" and took off the dress.

So why does the French Beauty & The Beast look so much more interesting than the live action Disney film?

Because the French Beauty wore a corset, and shows off some cleavage. Shes more dolled up, and the Beast doesn't look like a 100% CGI goat man with long ass Satan horns.

As a Feminist Emma Watson refused to ware a corset or show any cleavage.
She also didn't want the dress to look too fancy, she also refused to have her hair styled up fancy or have sexy make added to her face.

She also wanted her Belle to ware manly brown boots with socks instead of black flats as the animated Belle wears.

It was Feminism who killed the beast

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

At least you stopped using reddit spacing finally. Live and learn, newfriend.

That wasn't me. There is not reason not to put an extra space between things. It just looks nicer and makes things easier to read.

Got it?

she really does have amazing feet

What bugged me about this movie is that there were no Asian people in Baroque provincial France. They had plenty of black people apparently but no Asians and or Latinos which is just ridiculous really. Why do we have to imagine that the past was just black and white people? If we're going to shoehorn black people into European fairy tales we ought bring along the Asians and Latinos and everyone else as well.

It's called diversity, dumbass. The definition of diversity is "more black people".
Get with the times.

b-but i t-t-thought diversity meant m-more of everyone...

sauce for them tits?

I pirated this movie. My wife and her friend watched it. I only saw bits of it.
The movie is a fucking a fucking remake of the superior animated movie. Why?
>I know its money.
But fuck, its so boring, I rather just watch the OG animated movie.

My wife, complained that they made it more "PC". They made the village look like "bigots who hate girls who read".
This movie is a Disney remake plain and simple.
>Starwars
>The Jungle book
>Beauty and the Beast
>Mulan

Fuck the mouse and fuck IP. Beauty in the beast is a fucking public domain movie that Disney benefits from, yet those kikes have the nerve to lobby and suck the dick of congress to get unlimited IP length.

Still the 10th highest grossing movie, ever though. People will watch disney, and people will watch childhood remakes, and kids will watch these movies too. They can be unoriginal as they want and rake in the cash, it's stupid.

You know Emma won't touch your dick even if you white knight for her on Sup Forums right?

>As a Feminist Emma Watson refused to ware a corset or show any cleavage.
>She also didn't want the dress to look too fancy, she also refused to have her hair styled up fancy or have sexy make added to her face.
>She also wanted her Belle to ware manly brown boots with socks instead of black flats as the animated Belle wears.
What a haughty bitch. Can she just be blacklisted from acting already?

How is this piece of garbage still getting roles? She's ass in everything she's ever been in.

>She's ass
I know it's perfect :33

JUST SIT ON MY FACE ALREADY

Imagine spreading those cheeks using only your tongue.

You are literal cancer. I mean this unironically. Is your attention span so shit that you can't read a few setences without taking a quick mental break?

I've used so called "reddit spacing" here before i ever heard reddit existed

The songs weren't great or impressive. Seemed to spend more time on the spectacle of special effects than good writing. Subtlety doesn't exist in this film. The humor often failed to meet the mark. Dan Stevens didn't fit the Beast and Emma Watson still failed to give a performance that wasn't just another-era-Hermione. Costume design could have been better.

tl;dr: CGI beast has more facial expression than Watson

I'M BRINGING IT BACK

Did you just sage with an image you fucking cowardly ped

Me too. We can turn it into one! What hairy celebs do you like?

lol no she doesn't pleb