Grayson thread

Dick Grayson is best

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/06/dc-rebirth-brutalises-marvel-comics-over-advance-reorders/
lamerciepark.com/lp/id16/images/slide/deathstroke/
lamerciepark.com/comics/deathstroke/#section2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comic books are awful.

>It's not even armor anymore
What the fuck is this? Are they gonna give batman a hoodie with bat ears and a zorro mask?
They need to stop downgrading their suits.

better than cartoons though

So what's everyone's hopes and dreams for Nightwing Rebirth?

Why do those shoes look so weird?

They look like sneakers, or boots. But not the combat type of boots.

>autism over fanart redesign

Hope he hangs out with Damian.
Also, butt shots.

personally I'd like him to stay out of Gotham, maybe head back to Bludhaven. Honestly I would love more international adventures, as Nightwing. More cameos of Damian, since they're relationship is pretty great.

please don't have him getting back together with either Babs or Starfire

batfam cameos, especially Damian and Cass

flips n shit, quips and wit, more dark detective-y plots and less supernatural fantasy

Oh jesus that's on me then, I haven't seen the rebirth of them yet and I thought it was news.

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/06/dc-rebirth-brutalises-marvel-comics-over-advance-reorders/
Feels good man.

I can immediately say I don't like those gloves, but the lower body is obscured by shadow?

It's a full one piece? I kinda wish they made him visually armored.

I hope for an insertion of Seeley-branded crazy fun. Horror elements, grotesque elements, outrageous villains, globe-trotting, SPYRAL callbacks, Midnighter etc. Oh and Damian.
I would also love for more Bruce again. It's been so long since they've teamed up or interacted proper.

I know BC is a rag, but I love the use of the phrase "brutalizing".

>we will never have a Midnighter/Grayson series

Why even live?

confirmed appearance though

Dick is 100% bi as far as I'm concerned. Fucks girls and ladies, flirts with men, etc.

I have a feeling they're gonna keep teaming up periodically.

Nah, he's straight. He's just a tease if anything.

I can see that.

Post rare Dicks

Please tell me the dead Robin in BvS:DoJ wasn't Dick.

Hahahahahaha

>I kinda wish they made him visually armored.

I prefer the smoother look tbqh. You can just bullshit that he's wearing armor underneath it if you need to, that's usually how spandex suits work anyway when they bother to address protection (though of course it never gets drawn when the suit is torn outside of those few occasions).

Not a bad redesign that dumbass colar excluded. Better than what we got definitely though.

Damn right he is.

I want to read up on dick Grayson more. Is there a good story about him becoming Robin and eventually night wing? What are some good reads for his full story?

The two Year Ones aren't bad, Robin is much better than Nightwing though (Nightwing transition was better handled in NTT).

You know how fucking stronk he'd have to be to do this?

>you will never be crushed between Dick's thighs

;_;

I actually wouldn't be opposed to that, if the thing ripping and seeing his under armor was a thing. I think that would be really cool actually.

Robin: Year One is a great Dick as Robin story. I'm not as familiar with Dick's Nightwing adventures - when I really got into comics, Dick was Batman - I strongly recommend The Black Mirror and Gates of Gotham for great Dick as Batman stories.

The Judas Contract is the New Teen Titans story where he assumes the Nightwing identity! For his Robin origin, I prefer Dark Victory over Robin: Year One, though a lot of people seem to like YO.

I miss Tim Seeley/Mikel Janín's Grayson so much bros...

Seeley is at least still writing Dick and he'll have better artists on his book (and yeah Janin had some interesting layouts at times but the Poser was kind of annoying and made things stuff too).

Seriously, wasn't Janin suppossed to be an artist on King's Batman? Is he doing the second arc or something?

>Is he doing the second arc or something?
yes

It's Finch, Reis oneshot/crossover issues, Janin, probably another oneshot or crossover issue, and then Finch again.

Midnighter & Apollo are getting a 6 issue mini so maybe Dick will drop by for a cameo. Or to be the best man at their wedding during the last issue.

Confirmed for Jason Todd in the Extended Cut booklet

Scott Eastwood in Suicide Squad is rumored to be playing either Grifter or Grayson

>I would also love for more Bruce again. It's been so long since they've teamed up or interacted proper.
Well there's the monster men crossover happening between Nightwing/Detective Comics/Batman around October. So there might be some nice Bruce and Dick interactions during that.

Also, maybe we can get a team up in an annual or something.

Most of the Rebirth books are having each artist do one full arc, I think only WW is having them switch between issues. The WW method seems better to me to keep everyone on schedule even if you don't also do the concurrent arcs like that.

I like it.

> especially Damian and Cass
>Cass

For what reason?

>Dick Grayson thread
>46R
>10I
>0 ass
What are you, some sort of faggots?

Best cover.

Who knew DC actually stood for Dick Comics all along?

Nightwing will appear in the Priest Deathstroke

none other than she's my other favorite batfam member. I feel like there's been quite a lot of development among the "brothers," so it'd be fun to see one of the girls (Cass) and Dick team up for some stealthy, acrobat chenanigans

you fucking know it!

first issue flashbacks sort of thing or constant character?

sauce

Mentored Rose + Priest& Abnett working together to make Judas Contract canon with a dovetailing story later this year

lamerciepark.com/lp/id16/images/slide/deathstroke/

Full writeup:
lamerciepark.com/comics/deathstroke/#section2

>Priest& Abnett working together to make Judas Contract canon with a dovetailing story later this year

I'm glad they're working together on something this big. Kind of the opposite of the early new 52 troubles where creators didn't know what was for sure canon or anything (even though DC pretended they had an internal timeline).

It's been confirmed he isn't playing Grayson or Deathstroke.

>make Judas Contract canon
There is no way that story can be canon unless they do massive retcons from the New 52.

They already did that to make the Titans team exist, why not?

The difference is that characters like Garth, Wally and Donna weren't really around much or at all until recently. So it is easy to add whatever crap you want, but many of the important characters in the Judas Contract story have been running around the New 52 for a long time.