>Literally half the population is black

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBdk5hDadYE?t=2m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

dubs check em

Mediterraneans are niggers anyways

Because Disney is obsessively (((progressive)))

Because no one but mouthbreathing channers care about historical accuracy in a fairy tale movie.

Check these

its obviously postcolonial
also this bothered me too but you're imagining that way more black people were there than the amount that actually were.
Besides the most prominent ones (besides the librarian) were all girls who were shown lusting after white dick.

>ancient

WUZ

Im more worried about B&B normalizing beastiality. Why does Disney try to corrupt our children? Whats the end game?

Destroying the white race.

France wuz black until whitey colonized it

it's not set in actual ancient france

there's a beast-man in the movie
people break out in song and dance

it's fantasy

>Beauty and the Beast written in 1740
>ancient

but the black people make it hard to believe

>both cursed furniture couples are WMBF

History is whitewashed.

This movie was diarrhea. Who genuinely liked it?

Because all your culture must be (((multicultural))), as your own population, goyim. Sure you enjoyed your feminist Belle too, you know, our dear (((feminism))) who transformed your women into unfuckable misandric witches?

>not recognizing the ancient meme from Amadeus threads

Plebs

Not to mention not one but TWO (2) b/w interracial couples in prominent roles.

Black people just look silly in these old outfits , I love it lol

Bullshit, there were close to no blacks and arabs in continental France until the 60's

>Why?

(((Who))) do you think owns Disney?

Who is Alexandre Dumas

One person.

are you seriously telling us we have to think France was like your (((disney))) movies in the 18th century you fuck? hell it was not even like that in the 60s, nor was england

Fuck off rudy poo. This place has always been full of people with the "wrong opinion". So go suck a nigger dick new faggot.

WE WUZ DUMBASS

>Dublets

That's horrible. Full on (((blackwashing))). White cucks will defend this, being replaced little by little is so progressive.

More like Bella and The Bull

And he said "close to no black and arabs".

It's establishing normalcy to make people believe europe was always multicultural.

Did you watch OZ by (((Sam Raimi and Disney))), OP?

Britain was filled with people from their former colonies before 60s

Yeah right, Moshe/lefty manlet, as is Sweden now filled with muslims that she never even colonized before?

>American: "You shouldn't use the terms master and slave."
>Me: "lol wut. why?"
>American: "Because racism."
>Me: "???"
>American: "Slaves were black."

They have black and white people in their country so everywhere must have black and white people. Americans believe their experience of the world is universal.

comparing Oz to old France is pretty silly

>Acient France
>A beast exists

It annoys me how diversity is an EXCLUSIVELY black thing. If you're going to make movies where are the Asians? The native Americans? The Arabs? The Australians?

All or nothing you progressive cucks

Talking furniture, a giant manbeast, an enchanted rose.

All that is fine, but a few black people is just too far.

Where the fuck where all you mother fuckers when I pointed this out almost a year ago in 2016 threads. Every fucking SJW had a come back as to why it's a good thing that all these new live action films are getting blacked, and it was just me against the 30 SJW newmales.
>image very related.

>fairy tale elements and multicultural propaganda revisionism is the same

Black people complain the most

Sup Forums is a shit board in general, so why would you assume reasonable people would be there to back you up?

we can compare the new oz to the old one if you prefer, to get over your terrible hypocrisy

A violently uninspiring retread, wasting far too much talent to vainly force a timeless text to be more accessible for Now. Gad's Lefou, much-lauded as progressive, is merely a regressive caricature we can still look down on, weirdly forced into the narrative for brownie points.

There were dance sequences without dancing, and songs with no singing. Stevens, ironically perhaps, brings the only beauty to this beast.

Were you not here for when it released?

(((why))) indeed

Just watched it. Feeling bad. What should I do with the dvd now?

Frisbee

Thats exactly what op is worried about

>its obviously postcolonial
>black priest
>half of nobles - black people
Ok.

kek

>it's not set in actual ancient france
>mention Paris
Hm...

and fantasy is mainly based on? traditionnal european tales and culture and aesthetics, when there were no sharia police in London.

Louis the XIV was a light skinned black man.

youtu.be/EBdk5hDadYE?t=2m27s

Asians are too successful so the SJWs have categorized them as white and decided that they must be purged too. Only the least successful races are allowed to be promoted by this agenda.

It's a fairy tale movie, not a fucking history lesson.

so why wasn't 12 years a slave cast with whites in the slave role? There are more white actors of higher caliber than blacks so what gives? Why is django white? Why no based black guy for a jew in something like inglorious bastards or shindlers list?

>screencapping your own dumb threads
why

WUZ

You do know what fairy tales are right?

It is european fairy tail.
We do not have so much blacks in our culture. It is only relevant in US.

>there's no anti-white blackwashing revisionist agenda you goys
it's a fairy tale based in traditionnal europe, written in a non-(((multicultural))) time, dumbfuck, no fairy tale took place in western rapefugees europe nor in modern california

Who fucking cares that there are black people in a Disney movie?

And so was Inglorious bastards, only for little schlomos. Your point?

If it was just for the fairy tale moral, they would have made the tale in modern times. They didn't. They set that in its original time, and put blacks in traditional european villages and courts cosplaying as whites; that's non-sense and obvious propaganda, for the purpose this guy exposed

emma is the beast in this movie

>it will be very subtle
>You can tell he is 100% faggot and love sucking cocks after 1 second.
Bravo disney.

I'm implying all that I listed is a fairy tale as well. Your seemingly nihilistic/post modernist view like nothing matters it's fiction should be applied more equally. If it is not then why not? We already know the answer.

>It's fantasy which means it's ok to replace White people

Precisely. It's fantasy which means it's okay for them to do whatever they want, which isn't necessarily gonna be what you want. You just have to deal with that. Don't like it, make your own. Free speech, cunt.

>the nashville Shakespeare festival presents
Kek.

Well stated.

jesus christ can you Sup Forumstards go one fucking day without getting triggered by seeing black people? i understand you're upset that women want to fuck them but not you but it's fucking ridiculous to see 100 threads a day about how you're so upset the kikes are putting black people in movies and tv shows.

I think it's fucking hilarious how white nerds go to such great lengths to lose their virginity that they create cloned human beings with tracking technology inside of them for the exact purpose of being a sex slave and THEY STILL CANT GET ANY.

It's almost like the real plan is to remove White people

Are you black?

entered this thread five hours too late to post

Oh yeah, I forgot I had access to the yidney/hollyjew budget

>women want to fuck them but not you

Nice fantasy.

The French live-action adaptation made a few years ago was superior. See that and in French, no dubbies.

they're not, though. they're literally just posturing to win fans in the tumblr crowd. if they were actually interested in being progressive, they would've made a Marvel film with a female protagonist by now, or used Miles Morales for their new Spiderman instead of our third Peter Parker in 20 years

>Ancient France
>Literally everyone is an English-speaking Briton
really puts the mustard on the hot dog

Diversity has a different meaning to black people. They think it means the amount of black people in something rather than the actual diversity of ethnic groups portrayed in something.

The virtue signalers quite don't get this though, so you'll see funny incidents like a multi-cultural model line up in an ad and still see black women bitch about a lack of diversity much to the confusion of the agencies.

Why? because they don't care about diversity, they care about whether or not it has enough blacks which they call diversity.

>Because no one but mouthbreathing (((sjws))) care about an all white cast in a fairy tale movie.

>the fantasy is that a white country is significantly less white

>getting triggered by people getting triggered

You don't need it, write a fucking book.

Is there something wrong with that?

>Nashville
>Eddie George is probably the most famous Tennessee Titans player of all time
>seriously wondering why he would be featuring in a local production if he wanted to
must be the joos and not just wanting to sell tickets though right

Too many nigs
>lol who cares it's just a movie

Too few nigs
>RACIST

I didn't start the thread.

this is how the france looks now white boy

literally the largest population of blacks in europe.

DAS RITE