He may have been your father, but he wasn’t your daddy

>He may have been your father, but he wasn’t your daddy
Aren't they the same thing?

>that guy that started clapping after this line
>no one else in the theatre joins him

Father is more proper while daddy is personal.

you must be a biolog

Not in this case. A father contributes to your birth, while a dad is someone who raises you. While one person could be both it's not the case here.

>capeshit panders to the lowest minds possible
>need to explain this on Sup Forums
Father = strictly biological
Daddy = man who raised him

Uh

Is Yondu supposed to be Krii?

why does an alien talk like a southern hick?

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't understand contextual dialogue episode

Why did a space brain imagine the perfect living being as a mid 70's era human?

It was the one that allowed him to manipulate Memelord and his mom the best. You don't actually believe that was his only form that he went fucking tentacled aliens and shit with, do you?

This
he straight up tells him this when he transforms into david

>Why did a space brain imagine the perfect living being as a mid 70's era human?

Because mid 70's era humans WERE the perfect living beings.

> people being socially retarded on Sup Forums

sounds about right.

welcome to Sup Forums! i think if you stick around or "lurk" for a while you'll find all sorts of crazy characters!

Only internet hipsters with no real life or social skills would miss what he was saying in that scene.

I assume English is a second language to you?

Well his little diagrams showed him take on his human form first, right when he says he imagined what life may look like.

Maybe it was just symbolic and nothing like his original drone body, but given the universe if full of different multi-colored humans that can all apparently fuck each other It's not beyond reason to assume that his human form was his first.

> falling for the bait within a bait meme.

welcome friend-o

should have said family
It would have fit better especially after the mutiny.

>all this damage control

> all this projecting.

>falling for the bait within a bait, within a bait meme.

>Implying

itt: Sup Forums surpassed post ironic meta baiting

>ywn be a father figure
It's a haunting feeling, to say the least.

>newfags using some shitty new version of the trollface

hahahaha nice try reddit

> implying you didn't fall for the bait within a bait, within a bait within a bait meme.

>BILL FUCKING MURRAY
best bait so far desu

We're you not taught the difference between connotation and denotation in grade school?

just saw gotg2 today
yondu was goat
Mantis was stupid

i tried hard to have a father
but instead, i had a dad

>children of divorced mothers will love this

Why is the space brain a brain???
Why is it not a computer or an alien brain

In the comics Ego was an alien scientist who survived some apocalyptic shit on his home world, causing him to merged with it form a fleshy planet with a face.

In the comic celestial are big aliens in knight armor that fuck with shit at a level greater than gods fuck with shit, but not at the level in which the 4 fundamental forces and the living Tribunal fuck with shit.

These facts are meaningless in the MCU, where celestials are apparently floating space brains that can cocoon planets around them.

ego isn't a celestial, he lied to peter

he's below a celestial. he thinks he's not though because of his, wait for it...ego

both the comic and movie celestials would wipe the floor with ego

>He lied to Peter
Source? Even then it doesn't explain what this version of Ego even is since he clearly doesn't have the origin story of the original.

Also it really won't matter, the MCU isn't going to fuck with what basically amounts to shitload of inconsistent ideas put into marvel comics by different authors at different times.

All they have to do is establish the basic gestalt of the infinity gauntlet premise.

giv daddy

I thought givposter was straight. Straight!!
wtf i DESPISE givposter now. Ugh.

>tfw my autistic dads only friend just died and now he's friendless
Feels bad.

wanting a cool daddy means im gay? interdasting

The prevailing fan theory is that MCU Ego was Knowhere's brain. Not a celestial proper, just part of one that lived on as its own entity like Ash Williams's severed hand.

Why can't fans accept that the MCU simply changed the concept of a celestial? Doesn't mean they still can't be space armor guys, Ego could have simply been a young one that hadn't yet decided to form the classic depiction as a body.

You must be new here

;_;

Trump isn't our father, but HE IS our Daddy.