Amazing Spider-man #15 Storytime

Was requested earlier, and not up yet

Let's watch the man with every super power (including one that puts people on the floor writhing in pain) get beaten up by the woman with no powers.

>four arms
>shapely figure

The heresy is forgiven by the sexy figure. Continue

Sorry taquito-sama

its ok user, i still love you

>mutants are born everyday

But I thought they like weren't?

OMD is getting retconed I feel it in my bones already

FUCK YOU TONY

She's mostly just distracted him, getting Tony and Peter out of his bubbles.

Peter, Harry and Miles got rid of his super powers

FUCK YOU TONY. GOD DAMN.

Fuck off slott I havent moved on from MJ

I really hope this won't be the last time we see MJ as Iron Spider. And really, I hope she will return to Spider-Man's world in the future. I don't know what the shell is going to happen to Tony after Civil War, but it will probably ruin his company. So it's very likely she will lost her job.

What the fuck is darkseid doing to iron man?

Iron Man doesn't care about M-Pox

missing page 12 here user

Does Spider-Sense actually work like that? If you just need to be distracted for it not to work it sounds pretty shitty.

Fuck me, here it is

FUCKING NO. DONT PUT BOBBI IN THIS. MY HAWKINGBIRD SHIP. NOOO.

Slott has us no get MJ... we get a fucking coffee shop instead. The same one where Peter spend his college days.

This is marvel's priorities. Guy is fucking 30 now and it's still pathetic.

lol okay I gotta hand it to them, the fake out with making the readers think it was May who was sick and dying when its really just JJJ Sr is pretty funny

>the return of the supporting cast
Of course this won't last.

>Slott will never leave ASM

>Spider-man's powers
But you already absorbed a Spiderman.

Neverfuckingmind ironic how my post got between those two pages though

If Peter can't have MJ, bitches will love spiderman

Agreed but only because the Mockingbird solo has tainted her forever

Spidey, MJ and Regent's Deja Vu's feeling. I wish this could bring us theSpider-Marriage, and more important, Annie Parker.

Keep Pete away from Bobbi. Clints been shat on enough. That new Mockingbird issue gave me hope.

If you do requests, I would like Sam Wilson Captain America. I wanna see Rage in action again.

Oh, they have a few memories from one of the Battleworlds.

>even in nonbendis shit, the venom blast bullshit still reigns

>your step brother
I knew aunt may has a new man in her life but keep forgetting how it effects JJJ

>Spider-Man answers Peter Parker's Apple Watch
>Mary Jane is wearing Iron Spider costume

Harry Osborn Lyman Whatthefuck'shisname will still never figure out Peter is Spider-Man.

God, Slott is Shit.

This hamfisted hackfest was painful to read. PAINFUL.

What a abrupt and underwhelming ending.

Brava, Slott.

that booty

I mean, I guess this issue wasn't completely terrible. I still don't see how easily they beat the guy who has all these people's powers. He has Hyperion's powers, and he's basically superman. How did he not immediately wipe the floor with them? And the Iron Spider suit only enhanced your strength, right? Why would MJ be that powerful?

Who's ready for Jackal and Clone Saga 2.0.

I agree, the last issue of Mockingbird gave me hope.

Not that Slott will care.

>dat MJ ass

I hate this run, but I mean, he's a CEO now.

Peter has never been in more control of his priorities.

Well, it would be something Regent isn't use too so he might not realize what it is if he's thinking about other things. Plus it's not like spidey-sense as ever helped Peter not get punched.

>Expecting a Slott issue to follow common sense logic

Oh, my sweet summer child...

OP Venom Blast shit really needs to be removed, its a lame "I Win" button that completely kills any drama

He doesn't need it ontop of all the standard spiderpowers just to be 'better' as the new guy,

This always happens. The hero meets an asshole and suddenly it is "___ was bad because they got obsessed and were disconnected" even when that isnt alays the big issue at hand then the hero solves it all by having a family dinner or something to gather people.

Harry was contacting Spider-Man

Fuck naysayers this is cute, CUTE

I know they already referenced Flash, but I really wish he was here right now.

He's coming home soon enough at least. I want him and Pete to finally talk about being Venom/Spider-Man.

honestly it was better than I've come to expect from Slott Machine

I hate Slott so much, but you have to remember there was a time when he actually wrote good comics.
As weird is it sounds, I'm super excited for the Venom Civil war 2 Tie in. Gonna get that Venom/Peter action along with Mania.

>the Iron Spider suit only enhanced your strength, right?
it was also pretty damn durable

and its not like she actually hurt regent at any point, her and Tony were just buzzing him while Peter rescued the cavalry

> Slott continues to tease Peter/Bobbi.

Why?

I'm usually not one to attribute motivation to someone, but this scene/switchup just has to be outright pettiness on Slott's part. I mean was that really necessary or good storytelling?

>His suit's web panels are his web cartridges
Fucking neat.

>Never Again

Well good luck with that

>that last panel
I lol'd.

>Guy is fucking 30 now and it's still pathetic.

>Rich
>Director and owner of a successful industry
>Avenger
>Respected Super hero
>He might even find a new girlfriend if he wanted

Kinda weird that they're backwards compatible with the Iron Spider web shooters

dunno. while I hate OMD, I also think Peter and MJ should stay split up, so I'm unable to offer an unbiased judgment

Huh, I expected him to die fighting.

>Implying after killing Bruce he is not getting rekt by Cho.
Literally Bruce foreshadow it asking if he ever killed someone

Regent was a dumbass who didn't use the Hyperion powers for some reason

That book is so confusing like it written by a different person with thought each issue

Someone has to be the Sable/Silk.

The only meaningful page of this chapter
Other than this it's one the the most underwhelming climax I've ever read. No pathos at all

THATS WHY I SAID HES SUFFERED ENOUGH. GOD DAMN IT BENDIS.

It's not that distraction itself messes with it. It's that when you ignore it you can get hit.
Peter made regent ignore it to mock Peter.
Inexperienced users also cant tell the source so he can easily mistake Peter trying to punch his way out as setting off the spider-sense.

so what's gonna happen to mary when Tony gets BLACKED, in the literal sense, he's literally getting replaced by a SMARTER, BLACKER, YOUNGER, and Miles Morales-er Black Girl

I think you could cut the OMD controversy out of it. It seems to me that he wrote that scene in that manner with the sole intention of pissing off Peter and MJ supporters. There's just no need for that. If you don't like the pairing fine, but stop faking out and attempting to piss off the pocket of people that want that pairing back. He does this time and time again. It just reeks of pettiness to me. Especially since he is the type to hype up rage and then get upset when people get pissed off. It's just plain childish behavior.

As long as Spidercide shows up. I'm always down for more clones.

Why the fuck are they acting like Tony and MJ are dating?

>Not this time.
Tony has never been with or had MJ working for him before this. What the hell is he even talking about?

WOAH there, Slott! Don't get too meta on us!

They can presumably still naturally be born from nonmutants and then be welcomed into a life of additional pain and suffering before death due to M-pox.

'not this time' refers to how he lost Pepper

I know Miles knows Peter but has he ever seen Peter at home or at his company or does he just meet Pete as spider men.

Wait.

I thought Aunt May and JJJ were involved at some point?

Because Bendis don't want them to date.
With all his problems, he's still pretty PeterxMJ.

It's Slott that can't accept that and want Tony and MJ to date

Presumably, MJ will run Stark Industries in his absence.

At this point, expecting Dan Slott is act like anything but a two year toddler with a massive dump in his diapers and a missing binky is defying logic.

I agree, this was nothing but a troll.

Who makes those shorts?

Oh fuck you, Slott. What the literal fuck?

No, Aunt May and Doc Ock were though.

No, she's married to JJJ's father,

But Jarvis would hit that. Even though it was a Skrull Jarvis who dated her so the real Jarvis should have no memory of it.